Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Does anyone have any good V8 sounds they are willing to share? I have a few cars, IXA Mustangs namely, that could use a sound boost. Thanks.

**** I have a problem with the Oculus Software, stuck in segurity videos, I have to deinstall and install the whole **** again.

Thanks, I'll look into that but I have pixels density to 2 and nothing. Tonight I will continue installing the Oculus after work, no time for more right now.
Thanks again.

I have almost everything maxed out other than msaa x4 and I remove a few things like sunrays and motion blur for personal preference. PPD 2.0 for full grids 2.5 solo runs, vsync off.

Also 45fps lock with asw enabled through the debug tool in the oculus support folder as previously discussed.

I also use some oculus ppfilter from rd which replaces the default filter, can't remember the exact download.

Should be as straight forward as that from memory.

Hey would you guys want a time attack version of the
TOYOTA SUPRA MKV GR A90 JACK POWELL (DRIFT)
i was thinking about starting a project for one. and making it fast enough that its fun but not over the top, mabye around 7 minute mark on nurburgring,

HellYa2.jpg

Hey would you guys want a time attack version of the
TOYOTA SUPRA MKV GR A90 JACK POWELL (DRIFT)
i was thinking about starting a project for one. and making it fast enough that its fun but not over the top, mabye around 7 minute mark on nurburgring,

Yeah as much as I like it attempting to drift, a Time attack version would be awesome. 7 minutes round Nords or 10 mins if I'm driving it then?

Yeah as much as I like it attempting to drift, a Time attack version would be awesome. 7 minutes round Nords or 10 mins if I'm driving it then?

we can make sure you'll hit 7 minutes, we'll make a Mrb00 edition that has diamond springs with molten tungsten filled dampers so it will be able to hold up to the 14 Tons of downforce it will make from its carbon nanotube wings. all transmitted through Elmers glue sponsored tires and an engine powered by a mini black hole. that should make you able to hit that time :D just joking haha but the real car should drive about as easy as a GT4 car that's what i am aiming for with stability/suspension data

we can make sure you'll hit 7 minutes, we'll make a Mrb00 edition that has diamond springs with molten tungsten filled dampers so it will be able to hold up to the 14 Tons of downforce it will make from its carbon nanotube wings. all transmitted through Elmers glue sponsored tires and an engine powered by a mini black hole. that should make you able to hit that time :D just joking haha but the real car should drive about as easy as a GT4 car that's what i am aiming for with stability/suspension data

:D :D :D :D :D :cheers: Love it lol. Just had a thought (yes that happens sometimes), if it was powered by a mini black hole I could just warp to the finish line.
Seriously though it sounds like it could be just the thing for a blast round Nords.

Does anyone know how to remove those stupid barriers on the main straight on the touristenfahrten version of the KS Nordschleife track? Or should I be driving the GP version only ;)

are those things i can fix inside the Data.ini ? thats all i can do is physics i dont know how to do any visual modding. i couldnt even add a stripe to a car if my life depended on it. i only understand the physics because i was a mechanic for 8 years. otherwise i wouldn't be able understand the values in the physics folders either.
The AI car rev issue should be an easy universal fix, but I *think* if I fix the mirrors it only applies to my car as the config is held externally to the car folder, and is generated the first time you adjust the mirrors.

https://mega.nz/#!kN1CBYpC!Zknq_QNqr56hGIlNBJL02w65AG0XcdTawnZvQs1dKBU
44baf068cbd7498e12131a458318f847.jpg

So here is the LFA Nurburgring edition. i just did a run in it to do a final check if everything is fine, it ran a 7:18 on my first lap out so its forsure hitting that record time if you get a good lap in, i double checked the files and i dont have a list of what i did to it. i usually keep notes of that stuff but this was one of my first cars to tweak so i didnt think ide ever share it, whatever i did it feels pretty good to me but more importantly the laptimes are dead accurate. i do remember the original car only came with GT3 slicks and it was so glued it felt lifeless, nothing like the tire screeching spirited car it truly is. to run the Record lap time use the OEM tires- same tire the real car used. it's the default tire

Does anyone know how to remove those stupid barriers on the main straight on the touristenfahrten version of the KS Nordschleife track? Or should I be driving the GP version only ;)
drive the Normal nordschleife track to not have the barriers there. it will not include the GP track if you choose the map called "nordschliefe" just plain ole nords not tourist not endurence not anything after. youll start near the end of the strait away. and the lap begins where 99% of production car lap records are started. turn 1 i call it. but its not really turn one, its right where the GP track is walled off. start from Hotlap start NOT PITS. or els youll have to do an outlap to even begin driving a flying lap. hotlap start allows you to get a flying lap in right off start.

drive the Normal nordschleife track to not have the barriers there. it will not include the GP track if you choose the map called "nordschliefe" just plain ole nords not tourist not endurence not anything after. youll start near the end of the strait away. and the lap begins where 99% of production car lap records are started. turn 1 i call it. but its not really turn one, its right where the GP track is walled off. start from Hotlap start NOT PITS. or els youll have to do an outlap to even begin driving a flying lap. hotlap start allows you to get a flying lap in right off start.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-441#post-12820450

Last edited:
https://mega.nz/#!0NszVSTZ!-bc5iKWaqGMOC4DKfpuCveKZxg3RhnBuVFvFOTPP3T4
fc4450a1e0c4e87055bbad961a19842d.jpg

I know it released fast, TRUST ME.... i did not half ass this or rush it. ive had 4 cups of coffee and from 5:30pm untill 4:29AM ive been working straight on this car... It was MUCH harder to make into a racecar than i anticipated. 100% brand new suspension (double wish bone) over the stock Struts, i adjusted the original suspension at first, tested it...and it was still a drift car, so it needed a full blown new front and rear. READ the mod description on the car, i listed 95% of the stuff done to it. that list is not an exaggeration. this is entirely a new car. There are an extreme amount of Tuning options on it with all new parameters. it has all new electronic aids and supports AI (could improve that). the description has all the info. check out the new gear sets in tuning, they are named for more clarity what their for. PLEASE give me feedback on this. this car is beyond anything ive done previously in detail so i must hear it if something is off.

Nurburgring time: 6:39.9 on stock setup (little faster than anticipated) with tuning im not even sure how fast it can go. it has a rougher basic tune as it sits that feels good and has character.

https://mega.nz/#!0NszVSTZ!-bc5iKWaqGMOC4DKfpuCveKZxg3RhnBuVFvFOTPP3T4
fc4450a1e0c4e87055bbad961a19842d.jpg

I know it released fast, TRUST ME.... i did not half ass this or rush it. ive had 4 cups of coffee and from 5:30pm untill 4:29AM ive been working straight on this car... It was MUCH harder to make into a racecar than i anticipated. 100% brand new suspension (double wish bone) over the stock Struts, i adjusted the original suspension at first, tested it...and it was still a drift car, so it needed a full blown new front and rear. READ the mod description on the car, i listed 95% of the stuff done to it. that list is not an exaggeration. this is entirely a new car. There are an extreme amount of Tuning options on it with all new parameters. it has all new electronic aids and supports AI (could improve that). the description has all the info. check out the new gear sets in tuning, they are named for more clarity what their for. PLEASE give me feedback on this. this car is beyond anything ive done previously in detail so i must hear it if something is off.

Nurburgring time: 6:39.9 on stock setup (little faster than anticipated) with tuning im not even sure how fast it can go. it has a rougher basic tune as it sits that feels good and has character.
Whoah..! Much quicker than I hoped for. Testing now. :cheers:

Can someone direct me regards real mirrors in csp, they are epic but cars seem to just pop in at a certain distance, how does the distance multiplier work?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back