Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
Also check this out for a bit of fun

12063704_10208029545003354_1041223068162265450_n.jpg

oh wow, i didnt know that one existed. i have no idea. i turned that drift car into a time attack car. it was called "jack something drift supra" one of the guys said he would like to see a grip tune of it so thats why i did that

Edit: after watching your vid, it sure as hell looks like it is the same car doesnt it? just minus the diffuser new mirrors new cockpit and no front canards. with a different splitter. that AG car looks like a proper race car. the one i adjusted has a thrown together street car look to it somewhat in comparison. like a guy built it in his garage, the other from ag looks like toyota built it
That one by Assetto Garage should be a GTSport conversion, correct me if I'm wrong. @Masscot

Melbourne 2019
new fix, please visit updated post:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-649#post-12945556

Don´t install it per CM, just extract whole content from archive into AC root folder.

The sponsor flags are not "windy" anymore, so the issue many ones had should be gone now. But their still there.
The country flags are still waving as they had no problem before.

Some other things according new grass fx CSP feature fixed too.
And third DRS zone visualization it´s now completely new made with DRS sign and line imo right on place.
Skin for 2018 added too. Just different sponsor adds.

Thx @Elio92 and @Fanapryde for testing.
And @leBluem for a helping hand in Blender to cut grass FX of.
And much more acu and patrikPAT for conversion and improvement.

If you don´t have or want stFlow just edit models.ini:
Code:
[MODEL_0]
FILE=melbourne_2019_with_stFlow.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

to
[MODEL_0]
FILE=melbourne_2019_without_stFlow.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

Grass Fx one add before:
melbourne_2019_grass_fx_old.jpg

Grass Fx add now:
melbourne_2019_grass_fx_new.jpg

New DRS visualization:
melbourne_2019_new_DRS.jpg
melbourne_2019_new_DRS_02.jpg

New unwaving sponsor flags:
melbourne_2019_sponsor_flags_new.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your update !
The loading stills long here (Hybrid HDD... don't judge me ! ^^) but It's not a problem, the track is getting better and better by your hard and constant work.

I think this track deserves some skidmarks in several places now, to be more "alive" if you accept my feeling... obviously. :embarrassed:
One other thing... I got the feeling that the light on the track is not well optimized... anyone had this feeling !?

Obviously, I'm not able of anything and I repeat, the track is now so much better by your constant work. :bowdown:

Cheers ! :cheers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing to do with the track, just a point of view which seems interesting about real Vs virtual. ;)

Light setting is difficult...
Maybe my setting(PPfilter and SOLconfig) is cause.

My current setting is
I like glare so glare setting is strengthened,
Also I setting AUTO EXPOSURE to self calibration
to keep the brightness constant.

If glare setting is down, daytime is no glare and night time is good.
If glare setting is up, daytime is good and night time is very strength.
If there is a way to increase the setting only in daytime...

It's Difficult and I don't understand correct answer.
I'm thinking.
Sorry my English is not good:(

New Melbourne fix:
https://sharemods.com/5wen8qoiavdq/melbourne_2019_v1.2.7z.html

Don´t install it per CM, just extract whole content from archive into AC root folder.

The sponsor flags are not "windy" anymore, so the issue many ones had should be gone now. But their still there.
The country flags are still waving as they had no problem before.

Some other things according new grass fx CSP feature fixed too.
And third DRS zone visualization it´s now completely new made with DRS sign and line imo right on place.
Skin for 2018 added too. Just different sponsor adds.

Thx @Elio92 and @Fanapryde for testing.
And @leBluem for a helping hand in Blender to cut grass FX of.
And much more acu and patrikPAT for conversion and improvement.

If you don´t have or want stFlow just edit models.ini:
Code:
[MODEL_0]
FILE=melbourne_2019_with_stFlow.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

to
[MODEL_0]
FILE=melbourne_2019_without_stFlow.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

Grass Fx one add before:
View attachment 870053
Grass Fx add now:
View attachment 870054

New DRS visualization:
View attachment 870055View attachment 870074

New unwaving sponsor flags:
View attachment 870056

hi, have bug:

bug.jpg

and add "circuit" in ui_track.json please, CM repport error

hey does anyone have a HUD kinda like gmeter but with up to 6G shown in front to back and side to side configuration like a big circle, with little hash marks like 1g 2g 3g 4g 5g 6g that way i can use it for formula 1 or sports cars. my gmeter now only does like 1-2G that came with assetto. so legit anything with a racing slick even a mx5 maxes it out. or if you know just any good custom huds i rly need 1. i have only the stock stuff

hi, have bug:

bug.jpg
That´s not a bug at least imo not a big one:
racefansdotnet-20190315-045235-5.jpg

Seems to be a kind of security or safety glass. I didn´t touch it therefore. I just fixed the obvious bugs. Maybe later on I´ll look if I can make it more transparent. But yeah, "circuit" tag got lost somehow. Maybe while updating geotags. :(
Updated ui_track.json in attached archive. Just extract it in track folder.

Attachments

• ui.zip
    566 bytes · Views: 46
Horsma Raceway 1.0
FLImZHx.png
CIRCUIT INFO:
Type: permanent road course

CONFIGURATIONS:
- Full 5.2km
- Club 3.4km
- Trophy 4.4 km
layouts.png
ze5nLLW.jpg
DESCRIPTION:
A fantasy road course in the northern Finland. Somewhat worn and not well maintained and as such the track surface is pretty bumpy. The track is fast flowing and traditional so it is well suited for most cars. But the challenging old school nature makes it also tricky for the modern fast cars.

The track comes in three variations. The Full version is the full length track with the "old" loop making the track length 5.268 kilometers or 3.27 miles. The fast corners are challenging in all kinds of cars and the twistier bits are fun in all categories as well. The shortest Club layout does not use the old loop and is 3.442 km or 2.14 miles. This layout is optimal for single seaters and touring cars or smaller fields of cars. Then there is the Trophy layout which converts some of the tight corners of the full layout with fast straights making its length little shorter at 4.4 kilometers or 2.73 miles while bumping up the average speed. This layout is ideal for historic race cars and any fast cars.

VIDEO:
Onboard lap of the Full layout:

FUTURE:
The track is released as version 0.9 as there is an issue with career events because the game does not award medals for completing the events. The events function perfectly otherwise. I also plan to keep working on this more to bring it up to 1.0 and support more of the additional features from sol, cm and shader patch. I am also sure the more people drive it the more issues are found which have gone undetected (or ignored) through testing. For 1.0 I may also add wet weather type of physical road surface and the graphics to go with it but I have not yet looked into that.

Thanks to ac community for support and creating tools and documentation. Thanks to my amazing beta testers roq and andy riches. Thanks to Leonardo Ratafiá for additional track cameras and testing. Thanks to LilSki for writing excellent tutorials and guides and testing. Thanks mascot for testing and his work on adboards.

If you wish to support me financially I recommend instead supporting the following people and projects (not in any order) : Assetto Corsa Content Manager, Custom Shader Patch, SOL and LilSki.
Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/horsma-raceway.27713/

That´s not a bug at least imo not a big one:
racefansdotnet-20190315-045235-5.jpg

Seems to be a kind of security or safety glass. I didn´t touch it therefore. I just fixed the obvious bugs. Maybe later on I´ll look if I can make it more transparent. But yeah, "circuit" tag got lost somehow. Maybe while updating geotags. :(
Updated ui_track.json in attached archive. Just extract it in track folder.

Nice, look reflets on safety glass with Reshade RT:

Thanks a lot for your update !
The loading stills long here (Hybrid HDD... don't judge me ! ^^) but It's not a problem, the track is getting better and better by your hard and constant work.

I think this track deserves some skidmarks in several places now, to be more "alive" if you accept my feeling... obviously. :embarrassed:
One other thing... I got the feeling that the light on the track is not well optimized... anyone had this feeling !?

Obviously, I'm not able of anything and I repeat, the track is now so much better by your constant work. :bowdown:

Nothing to do with the track, just a point of view which seems interesting about real Vs virtual. ;)

hi, a bug in the sand, the wheels not touching and car stays blocked on the spot

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

hey guys downloaded Zolder v0.1 by Pascalwb from RD . I'm getting a weird bug dont know what could be causing it

49150823208_67d6e85ab9_o.png
Put the ini in ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\Zolder_Pascalwb.ini
It´s a bit like in Melbourne 2019 where I could fix it. Unfortunately Zolder from Pascalwb isn´t easy to fix. Saving edited track ends in loading start crash. :(
But with the ini it´s more or less overall fixed. Some other minor things still buggy but hard to see. :)

Attachments

• Zolder_Pascalwb.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
Horsma Raceway 1.0
View attachment 870245
CIRCUIT INFO:
Type: permanent road course

CONFIGURATIONS:
- Full 5.2km
- Club 3.4km
- Trophy 4.4 km
View attachment 870246
View attachment 870247
DESCRIPTION:
A fantasy road course in the northern Finland. Somewhat worn and not well maintained and as such the track surface is pretty bumpy. The track is fast flowing and traditional so it is well suited for most cars. But the challenging old school nature makes it also tricky for the modern fast cars.

The track comes in three variations. The Full version is the full length track with the "old" loop making the track length 5.268 kilometers or 3.27 miles. The fast corners are challenging in all kinds of cars and the twistier bits are fun in all categories as well. The shortest Club layout does not use the old loop and is 3.442 km or 2.14 miles. This layout is optimal for single seaters and touring cars or smaller fields of cars. Then there is the Trophy layout which converts some of the tight corners of the full layout with fast straights making its length little shorter at 4.4 kilometers or 2.73 miles while bumping up the average speed. This layout is ideal for historic race cars and any fast cars.

VIDEO:
Onboard lap of the Full layout:

FUTURE:
The track is released as version 0.9 as there is an issue with career events because the game does not award medals for completing the events. The events function perfectly otherwise. I also plan to keep working on this more to bring it up to 1.0 and support more of the additional features from sol, cm and shader patch. I am also sure the more people drive it the more issues are found which have gone undetected (or ignored) through testing. For 1.0 I may also add wet weather type of physical road surface and the graphics to go with it but I have not yet looked into that.

Thanks to ac community for support and creating tools and documentation. Thanks to my amazing beta testers roq and andy riches. Thanks to Leonardo Ratafiá for additional track cameras and testing. Thanks to LilSki for writing excellent tutorials and guides and testing. Thanks mascot for testing and his work on adboards.

If you wish to support me financially I recommend instead supporting the following people and projects (not in any order) : Assetto Corsa Content Manager, Custom Shader Patch, SOL and LilSki.
Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/horsma-raceway.27713/

If you want it, you'll need to redownload/install my track skin again if you did a clean installation of the track update.
I'll check with Ghoults to see if he wants to include it in any further updates.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/real-billboards-for-horsma-raceway.27761/

hey does anyone have a HUD kinda like gmeter but with up to 6G shown in front to back and side to side configuration like a big circle, with little hash marks like 1g 2g 3g 4g 5g 6g that way i can use it for formula 1 or sports cars. my gmeter now only does like 1-2G that came with assetto. so legit anything with a racing slick even a mx5 maxes it out. or if you know just any good custom huds i rly need 1. i have only the stock stuff

Hey bro, I used this one in the past. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/g-force-and-tyre-data-app.8348/
I haven't got round to installing it again so not sure if it's any good but the reviews seem to be good.
As for huds there's a load here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/ac-apps.4/ but it all depends what style you want.

Here's some to start you off though
Ka0s Dashboard https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ka0s-dashboard.2832/
P-Dash https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pdash.6138/
Or there's a few F1 huds on RD
Or if you want to go arcade style then there's Inital D https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/initial-d-arcade-tachometer.21199/
or Wangan Midnight https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wangan-midnight-arcade-hud.26928/

so i was trying to make it into a Time attack car like as if you took a stock toyota supra and just modded it a ton like the guys from grid life(maybe ive been watching to much grid life lol). not a GT3 spec car so more like ferrari 599XX evo i guess but that has to do with the suspension settings, the dampers are soft right now i believe or they are too hard i forget ide have to drive it to see again. i think they are soft though with hard springs something typical in non Professional time attack cars. like not made by a manufacturer. since they are using like different brands even for springs and dampers. its not all like meant to be used together they just piece it together with the best stuff they can afford. would you prefer a GT3 spec? and also i have no clue how to fix displays. if somone can fix it and send me back the car ide love to have a working speedo

Edit: also ill fix the name when i get home. thanks for letting me know that. i think ive messed up all my car names with capitals. and i dont want to come off as defensive on how the car feels. if you want GT3 i WILL make GT3 i was just explaining why i had it feeling kinda road car like. if that feels like crap in road spec then ill make it full blown race tonight

A GT3 spec would be very welcome ;)
I did not really want to compare it to a GT3, just compared the lap times to give an idea.
But as I have very few 'street' cars installed (almost exclusively race cars), I felt it behaved more like a street car, than a race car (TA or other).
The actual setup does not feel 'right' with slicks installed either, I still need to drive it like a 'street' version and maybe exactly as you described: a non pro TA version put together with all kinds of upgrades that don't really fit like a Pro TA car. Not saying it's no fun to drive though... just not a race car... :sly:

Really sorry i have tried to search for it, has anyone got the basic guide to how you swap physics from one car to the next? i think delplinski had one but cant locate it, cheers.

Light setting is difficult...
Maybe my setting(PPfilter and SOLconfig) is cause.

My current setting is
I like glare so glare setting is strengthened,
Also I setting AUTO EXPOSURE to self calibration
to keep the brightness constant.

If glare setting is down, daytime is no glare and night time is good.
If glare setting is up, daytime is good and night time is very strength.
If there is a way to increase the setting only in daytime...

It's Difficult and I don't understand correct answer.
I'm thinking.
Sorry my English is not good:(
Thanks a lot for your answer and... You don't have to apologize about your english language level ! ;)

Well, It's the only track where I got this feeling about the ambient light and anyway, It's not a BIG problem and issue.
I wanna thank you again for your reworks on it and even if I'm french (It doesn't make me a huge fan of all the french tracks), I forgotten how was the driving on this track... which stills really interesting and challenging.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back