Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
I've noticed dusk appears much earlier on a few tracks I've tried recently. I'm sure I set the time to 11.30 on one track (Edit: I see you had the same thing lol) and I had to drive with my lights on :confused:
It´s in north Finland and now it´s winter so almost whole day without sun. Change month to spring, summer and you get sun and can drive with lights off. ;)

It does overwrite the ACU version I have installed. Not a real problem, but the changes are blocking the skin that was made to replace the Kunos billboards, which I find rather disturbing.
Could you add real ads instead ? ;)

Edit: @slider666 fixed that for me, skin works again.

For all others the way how to fix:
Download skin, if you don´t have it yet
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...billboards-bonus-loading-screen.26434/history

if you had it before enabled, disable skin, copy f1_board_a.dds to f1_board_b.dds, re-enable skin.
Have fun! :)

showing you this is going to ruin my cars perception being it doesnt look like this. but this is the GT1 concept i saw that inspired that car i just made. so when your setting laps that seem too fast for that little GT3 RS body. imagine your really inside of this.
3692d824-porsche-911-gt1-concept-.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any 992 mods yet for AC?
not that i have seen :/ or i would have used that as the base car for my gt1 rs. i also thought of using forcfuls 991.2 but i didnt want to step on his toes. and mess with his work since hes pretty well known and his cars are really good and accurate most the time

not that i have seen :/ or i would have used that as the base car for my gt1 rs. i also thought of using forcfuls 991.2 but i didnt want to step on his toes. and mess with his work since hes pretty well known and his cars are really good and accurate most the time
Yeah, maybe @Showmebest66 has one in the works, or Forceful. Those are both big Porsche guys.

Oh the memories. Such a good open world driving game especially with the mod scene that surrounded it. Shame they have never been able to really make another one as good as the 1st. TDU2 wasn't quite the same if i remember correctly.
TDU 2 was bare bones trash i remember being disappointed when Lamborghini wasn't in the game! the whole game on the other hand was a buggy mess especially the PC port. Fingers crossed that the 3rd one will be good its still in the works as confirmed by Big Ben.

I agree with you !
TDU2 was a HUGE disappointment, one of my biggest deception in driving game, obviously, we have been a majority to dislike it so much... unfortunately !

When the first one is (really) BIG, the second one is too many often a pain.

Last edited:
showing you this is going to ruin my cars perception being it doesnt look like this. but this is the GT1 concept i saw that inspired that car i just made. so when your setting laps that seem too fast for that little GT3 RS body. imagine your really inside of this.
3692d824-porsche-911-gt1-concept-.jpg
I asked Beto FR if he could do this for AC becaouse it looks amazing. No anwsers yet, I supose he doesn´t like it haha:lol:

Did you remember yesterday and the Ferrari 312T6 six wheels !?
Same way today for the download ! ;)
Special thanks to @slider666 :bowdown: and obviously to "Legion" to "reborn" these engineering rarities ! 👍

WHOS GOT THE LINKY MC LINK FOR THIS BADBOY?! you know your boy over here needs a link! i can normally contain myself from being a link whore but not today, not with 6 wheelie boi

TDU 2 was bare bones trash i remember being disappointed when Lamborghini wasn't in the game! the whole game on the other hand was a buggy mess especially the PC port. Fingers crossed that the 3rd one will be good its still in the works as confirmed by Big Ben.

I'm sure they changed the handling models and also made it more like The Sims with some cars thrown in....I always remember how crap the whole party on a boat vibe was and having to buy cars from a dolled up car dealer.
Didn't know there might be a TDU 3.

I'm sure they changed the handling models and also made it more like The Sims with some cars thrown in....I always remember how crap the whole party on a boat vibe was and having to buy cars from a dolled up car dealer.
Didn't know there might be a TDU 3.
TDU 2 physics felt like i was driving a go kart the physics in TDU 1 felt like they had actual weight. In TDU 2 it felt like i was shifting a freaking tractor.
The TDU devs now work on that overpriced switch game known as Gear Club 2.

https://mega.nz/#!NV0yRAAQ!kovArAT-i1rfVMwyqtbpm6ol-AIZgmuVBu94iU50hfY
Porsche 911 GT1 RS
Alright boys this has been a project ive been working on pretty damn hard for maybe 3 weeks or so, i never said anything because i didnt know if i was going to scrap it, but then i paid $10 to have a guy do the skins and thought i gotta go all in now, skins made by Conguito_ and he did an excellent job. the car would be really lame without the skins. i put together the carbon skins, so if the carbon ones suck that is why.
This is the Porsche 911 GT1 RS! V0.96 of 1.0 (not a real car) but this is what i dreamt up if porche went even further.
nurburgring time= 6:34 so far (now you see why without skins this would be terrible, it would say gt3 rs everywhere)
ill post some info below the photo
3cc0b2801ceb0d87e8df6faa9656b0fa.jpg

This has that custom engine i made, 4.4 liter sequential turbo engine with small and big turbos i didnt tell you guys it was for this car incase i scrapped the idea, but that engine was built from scratch for 3 hours just for this car. it has double wish bone all around, and lots of attention to the aero work, if you look in CM showroom you can see the new aeroduct system. i put alot of info in the description aswell. took about 20 minutes writing that. standard hypercar tires road/trofeo. very adjustable suspension. and basically everything is different from GT3RS

Lastly being i sunk a little money into this car please shoot me a message if your going to be editing it just so i know. you dont have to ask permission or anything i just wanna know so i can check out your edit is all. i was really happy with the edits made to the Time attack supra making it a gt3. Any suggestions or stuff i messed up let me know!! i love the feedback! again skins made by Conguito_ Check out the aero work in CM showroom
It, is such a car, such a work!!:bowdown:
I love it, specially with the carbon fiber skin:gtpflag::gtpflag:

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1575920418.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1575920418.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 59
If you want it, then you purchase it. Do not ask for paid mods here.

Oh you're right, like there's absolutely zero way to find paid mods here, that is most definitely not what everyone is doing here. The Clio RS I got from here is absolutely not a paid mod, or all the RTM leaks. Sir you're what we call a hypocrite.

Oh you're right, like there's absolutely zero way to find paid mods here, that is most definitely not what everyone is doing here. The Clio RS I got from here is absolutely not a paid mod, or all the RTM leaks. Sir you're what we call a hypocrite.
We do not host any mods. You may have got a link to a paid mod but we are not the internet police and cannot check mods. Our rule is that you do not ask for paid mods and if you ask for a paid mod, you will usually be directed to the page where you can purchase said mod. This is how it works here, and this 660 page thread would indicate that it works quite well. How you find a paid mod is up to you, but you do not ask for them here.

It, is such a car, such a work!!:bowdown:
I love it, specially with the carbon fiber skin:gtpflag::gtpflag:
hey thanks so much man!! hey do you think you can post a picture of the aerodynamics from custom showroom, i cant do it since im at work for 7 more hours. i just really want to see it so i can show my friend who sits next to me at work. when you click Wings in custom showroom and it shows the blue outlines

paid mods are not allowed here to be shared. go in the link i showed you the Voldemort of forums as Jaukkonen calls it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back