• 136,900 comments
Yep, I posted the hotfix yesterday.

Thanks, missed it indeed...
But unfortunately it made no difference:

0.1.32 and 0.1.32 with preview 4 : no lights

latest.png

0.1.25-preview205: rev lights work

earlier.png

But in this version the grassFX is not of any good use with triples, while it has improved using the latest version (apart from Imola - maybe other tracks too - where the grass is now much too bright).

So the non working revs are maybe related to other issues CSP has to deal with in triple screen setups, IDK...

Thanks, missed it indeed...
But unfortunately it made no difference:

0.1.32 and 0.1.32 with preview 4 : no lights

View attachment 872493

0.1.25-preview205: rev lights work

View attachment 872494

But in this version the grassFX is not of any good use with triples, while it has improved using the latest version (apart from Imola - maybe other tracks too - where the grass is now much too bright).

So the non working revs are maybe related to other issues CSP has to deal with in triple screen setups, IDK...

You haven't turned off Post Processing in AC settings have you?

Imo it´s the updated ACR version by ZARI.
I´ve the older beta 0.9 by ACR for AC 1.16.3 version and kn5 file has exact same size as some other files too. Data.acd and some others files where updated.

I'm missing the rev lights in the steering wheel though...well...they are there but not working. Or is that just me ? (latest CSP)
I also tried the one that was posted earlier and added @Masscot flames: no rev lights either.
so the way i got them to work, was downloading the CSP update posted by masscot and i just drag and dropped the zipped file into content manager. when you go over to custom shaders patch options, click the tab About/updates. and you wont see that new patch version on the side where all the other patches are listed in the check boxes. i was only able to see the new patch number where it says, Currently active: > Shaders Patch version

try that out it should fix it.

@megolito @Fanapryde I used JSGME to install the files Masscot dropped. That's just how I've always installed these things. If you do it with JGSME you have to remove SOL, then the old shaders patch, then reinstall SOL then the new shaders patch. Bit of a long winded way to do it but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside doing it this way :D

so the way i got them to work, was downloading the CSP update posted by masscot and i just drag and dropped the zipped file into content manager. when you go over to custom shaders patch options, click the tab About/updates. and you wont see that new patch version on the side where all the other patches are listed in the check boxes. i was only able to see the new patch number where it says, Currently active: > Shaders Patch version

I'm not sure I'm getting the point (probably my bad).
Though I rarely install by dragging into CM (I feel the 'classic' way usually prevents mishaps by CM), I did exactly what you wrote.
I get to see this:

csp.png

Is there another one ? Because CM does not find one.
Let's see if a normal install works then.

@megolito @Fanapryde I used JSGME to install the files Masscot dropped. That's just how I've always installed these things. If you do it with JGSME you have to remove SOL, then the old shaders patch, then reinstall SOL then the new shaders patch. Bit of a long winded way to do it but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside doing it this way :D
Ah yes, I'm using that for a few mods, but I quit doing that for everything SOL/CSP related. Too much hassle and regular hickups, which absolutely does the opposite from feeling warm and fuzzy in my case... :lol:

As an editor rather than a creator I find one of the most bizarre and frustrating things about the AC modding community the amount of over-modding a particular model gets for seemingly no reason.

although, I would also like to see some seemingly ignored model get more attentions and been added to our already vast collection of cars, i do not find it bizarre and even less frustrating, Not bizarre because when someone put a car out, someone else who admires that car feels obligated to get it a little better, and so on and so on, then we end up with 10 version of the same car. We do not need them all, just the one we prefer. because they work on that particular car does not mean that they would have work on any of the "missing" if they had not, so we are not missing on anything. They will all eventually make it to AC.

How is this ZARI Pista compared with the one from ACR? Wich one is better?

Is there a particular reason why you can make up your mind yourself on which one you prefer? What is "better" for you may or may not be what makes it "better" for someone else. What is a"better" car?

As if I didn't suspect there would be an issue with dropping into CM.
As it seems nothing got installed at all.
Did it the classic way and I get this:

csp.png

So, now 0.1.33-preview4 is at least found, but is not available to install !??

Edit: BUT: the rev lights work now... :confused:

Last edited:

View attachment 872545

Yep that's exactly how mine looks after doing it in JGSME. Says not available to install but looks like it's installed 1.33 preview 4. I'll fire off an email to Ilja and ask him about it.

View attachment 872545

I think that means it's not able to be downloaded from it's target online site. Version 1.33 should still be working. It must do a server check to do updates and since it wasn't able to correspond with version 1.33, it greys out.

My rev lights work now too which is great. Also seems that there isn't big chunks of cabbage and scallions flying out from the back of cars while they're on the grass. However, happened to be on Black Cat because I haven't ran that in ages and the side of the track dust is now black.
The CSP giveth, and the CSP taketh away.

Heres the Aero on the Porsche GT1 RS i made compared to the stock car. i would say this is the main reason the car is so fast. i believe its making about ~600Kg of downforce, and the stock gt3 rs made about 330kg iirc. but the reason i think the car is so fast is because of that aero duct system on the front end, it makes around 9% of the total downforce exactly over the front tires so they get great grip from that. the idea was that when you open those adjustable ducts, it intakes air from the front vents and spits the air out from the wheel arches.
upload_2019-12-11_12-11-52.png

upload_2019-12-11_12-14-8.png

upload_2019-12-11_12-15-4.png

And if these pictures are way too big and take up like a whole page im going to edit this and turn them into mini thumbnails

someone should make a speciale version of that new Pista just for fun, for the Gt planet boys. although its not like it needs it, that car drives really well. but it would be cool to have one that competes directly with GT2 RS and lambo SVJ, im still working on my 2017 Ford GT rework, ive been messing with it on and off since october. its been hard to find good data on it, alot of sites use the 2005 GT data with a picture of the 2017 GT for some reason? so iv reworked the whole car only to find out the transmission and suspension data was really for the 2005 model haha and had to redo it. its given me a really hard time. and the wing isnt animated :(

someone should make a speciale version of that new Pista just for fun, for the Gt planet boys. although its not like it needs it, that car drives really well. but it would be cool to have one that competes directly with GT2 RS and lambo SVJ, im still working on my 2017 Ford GT rework, ive been messing with it on and off since october. its been hard to find good data on it, alot of sites use the 2005 GT data with a picture of the 2017 GT for some reason? so iv reworked the whole car only to find out the transmission and suspension data was really for the 2005 model haha and had to redo it. its given me a really hard time. and the wing isnt animated :(

What sites are you getting your data from?

Have you looked here? https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/gb/en/products/performance-cars/ford-gt/ford-gt.html If you scroll down there's a pdf with the tech specs. No idea if they're correct though lol

Last edited:
google and i just sift though the pages to find what im looking for. every car ive reworked ive never found a page that just has it all. i have to google like for example, "lexus LFA nurburgring Gear ratios" get nothing, lexus lfa...Final drive, then i might find the final atleast, then ill go watch videos that show the speedo to get the mph each gear ends at and determine the ratios that way with the final drive. or its "ford GT suspension data" Ford Gt Chassis blueprint" ford gt this that and the third. and just cross my fingers really
I edited my post with a site for you to look at. It has the complete specs in a pdf somewhere on the page

Source used for update

Same rotating flower flames?

@fast2ghl

https://mega.nz/#!wU0EjSQC!lVCGja0ZAiU8AkqsdG0eE5-iYS20agcyDJoYG5wCqs0 (full car with Masscot flame fix)+ Ferrari Trofeo tire added

2019-ferrari-488-pista-carbuzz-417392-840x560.jpg

Btw when compared to the version by forcful, this car is on another level. this is the best pista by a long shot, it even has the animated active aero under the car. this is forsure worth the download even if you already have a pista. you dont have a pista of this quality

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back