Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
i need help is something wrong with my wipers? when i want to turn them on they just slowly start and just turn themselves off when i put them in automatic mode in sol plan selector they just wont stop. Before i managed to turn them on manualy with my keys now they just wont stay or wont stop.
2020.01.19-00.13.png

Dragster's post with all weathers reminded me of my one complain about SOL: it has TOO MUCH rainy weathers.
This renders dynamic weather useless in my book.
I consulted Peter about this. He answered he was creating weather based on the full forecast spectrum. But really? Tornados and hurricanes? 17 variations of rain intensity? I honestly believe he messed up dynamic weather right there. But hey, that's just me.
ssss.jpg

I just like to point out that one user on Discord showed us a VGT car that i wanted to get for AC.
Screenshot_ddm_srt_tomahawk_x_shuto_revival_project_beta_15-1-120-18-23-18.png

The bad news is...HE WANTS TO MAKE IT PRIVATE!!!!!! THAT MEANS MY DREAM IS RUINED!!!!

Lets all start a riot & im sure he changes his mind!!!
ask him if its for sale and if it is, To please have him email me at Michael.yac@hotmail.com ide really like to speak with him, i am very honrorable when it comes to keeping things like that privet. so see what he says. i'm not a tight wad with my cash-offers for good mods either (also not crazy though so you won't see me shelling out $100). but we may be able to come into an agreement

ask him if its for sale and if it is, To please have him email me at Michael.yac@hotmail.com ide really like to speak with him, i am very honrorable when it comes to keeping things like that privet. so see what he says. i'm not a tight wad with my cash-offers for good mods either (also not crazy though so you won't see me shelling out $100). but we may be able to come into an agreement
According to the user who has this car on Discord, he said he brought the model but he wants to make it private which is really annoying when it comes to cool cars being locked away behind private bars.

Now the riots will continue until he releases it to the public.

What track is that?
Oops :)
Sorry, I happen, sometimes you forget to switch to English... Edit it.
Of course I wanted to ask "What track is that?"

Я думаю, что это ле ман, но я не знаю, какая версия
I accidentally wrote in russian, I will translate this:) :
"I think it 's Lemans, but I don 't know which version"

I thought it was a Lemans, too, but after looking at different versions, I didn 't find a similar one.
There 's a feeling it 's still a different track. Looks it is realistic...

Last edited:
Oops :)
Sorry, I happen, sometimes you forget to switch to English... Edit it.
Of course I wanted to ask "What track is that?"

I repeatedly wrote in russian, I will translate this:) :
"I think it 's Lemans, but I don 't know which version"

I thought it was a Lemans, too, but after looking at different versions, I didn 't find a similar one.
There 's a feeling it 's still a different track. Looks it is realistic...
:)I'm Georgian i'm not russian but i understand russian

Soon? :P

( I just don't have enough cars to pick from already. Well, except for the 1000 or so that I already have to pick from.)

Dragster's post with all weathers reminded me of my one complain about SOL: it has TOO MUCH rainy weathers.
This renders dynamic weather useless in my book.
I consulted Peter about this. He answered he was creating weather based on the full forecast spectrum. But really? Tornados and hurricanes? 17 variations of rain intensity? I honestly believe he messed up dynamic weather right there. But hey, that's just me.
View attachment 882944

I agree, but in fairness if you go into 'weathers' you can delete them and you will never see them in game.

So far I’ve got the Scoobie Legacy, BRZ and the Autobacs GT300, but does anybody know of any other decent GT300 cars to build up the Super GT field?
8057BFD9-3F9C-49CA-8439-62EFD52CAC28.jpeg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back