Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,840 comments
It does not work...
Maybe I should have stated “should” work. That’s basically all you need to do, are you editing the correct file? Also try arrow keys like @G.T.Ace suggested.

What track is that?

I thought it was a Lemans, too, but after looking at different versions, I didn 't find a similar one.
There 's a feeling it 's still a different track. Looks it is realistic...

Pretty certain this is the Le Mans track on RD.

Maybe I should have stated “should” work. That’s basically all you need to do, are you editing the correct file? Also try arrow keys like @G.T.Ace suggested.
I added this paragraph - it was not...
upload_2020-1-19_16-52-39.png

So far I’ve got the Scoobie Legacy, BRZ and the Autobacs GT300, but does anybody know of any other decent GT300 cars to build up the Super GT field?
View attachment 883025

I’ve compiled a short list of content from multiple eras so there should be something useful in here.

If you don’t mind another Subaru, here’s the Cusco Impreza

ScamDream’s GT300 pack. Would not recommend driving these whatsoever but they make ok grid filler. (Includes the Ferrari 360, Mooncraft Shiden, Lamborghini Murcielago, Nissan 350z, RE Amemiya RX-7 and Porsche 911)

BMW Z4 GT300 2010

2017 skin pack for KS GT3 cars

Now works. But freer camera F7 stopped working.
Is it possible for them to work simultaneously?

Can't help you there as my f7 free camera works, but i'm sure there was a post a few pages back saying to use f5 for free camera. Have you tried that?

Can't help you there as my f7 free camera works, but i'm sure there was a post a few pages back saying to use f5 for free camera. Have you tried that?
Yes, I checked it.
If I do SPHERICAL_COORDS=0, the F5 is managed by wasd, but F7 doesn 't work anymore.
If SPHERICAL_COORDS=1, F7 works again, but F5 is the usual rotation around the car...

Yes, I checked it.
If I do SPHERICAL_COORDS=0, the F5 is managed by wasd, but F7 doesn 't work anymore.
If SPHERICAL_COORDS=1, F7 works again, but F5 is the usual rotation around the car...

I have to hold down the right click on the mouse to get spherical camera to work but
I'm probably gonna have to say this might be beyond my limited knowledge of all this lol. Maybe @norms or someone else can jump in here and help out :bowdown:

I have to hold down the right click on the mouse to get spherical camera to work but
I'm probably gonna have to say this might be beyond my limited knowledge of all this lol. Maybe @norms or someone else can jump in here and help out :bowdown:
I’m not at my PC for the rest of the day so can’t check. I’m sure my F7 works okay though. @Turnup have you removed the first SPHERICAL_COORDS that you placed in the wrong file?

I’m not at my PC for the rest of the day so can’t check. I’m sure my F7 works okay though. @Turnup have you removed the first SPHERICAL_COORDS that you placed in the wrong file?

Yeah mine does too. And I've never modified any of the camera configs but I do have to right click to get the camera to move spherically and use the arrow keys for other movement

BUT:
Physics and aero are 100% from the McLaren 650 GT3 and the engine specs are from the Ferrari 458 GT2 acc. to CM...

So not totally accurate but at least it will be enjoyable to drive, scratch physic requires a solid knowledge than most are cruelly lacking.

HMMMM..... This just proves that Simdream and RTM are the same

Or, rtm bought it from SD and are now selling it as their own, much more poetic don’t you think?

Now RTM ask for Donations....for 3D models...I love the ID.R, but dont think sending money there is a good idea!

View attachment 883114
There's already a i.d.r mod but i think its still not finished its from v rally 4 i can give it to you if you want. At least better than this. He needs to reach 60$ for the project the v12 lambo vgt on the other hand looks dope.

So not totally accurate but at least it will be enjoyable to drive, scratch physic requires a solid knowledge than most are cruelly lacking.

Or, rtm bought it from SD and are now selling it as their own, much more poetic don’t you think?
I wouldn't be surprised.

Wow, this Mini is getting so much love. Did you see Shaun Clarke gave permission for his sound to be used if you don't like the one that came with it.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-jcw-class-sounds.30532/
We have Shauns permission to what? go into CM and use his sound to replace another sound?
I already did that few days ago......am i a bad person?

Do these modders know the half of what we can get up to with their mods using simply CM?

We have Shauns permission to what? go into CM and use his sound to replace another sound?
I already did that few days ago......am i a bad person?

Do these modders know the half of what we can get up to with their mods using simply CM?

No, to use his released sound on RD. I think we all know how to replace sound on our own cars so no need to get all sarky...but I was just sharing an RD link that was legitimately released.

No, to use his released sound on RD. I think we all know how to replace sound on our own cars so no need to get all sarky...but I was just sharing an RD link that was legitimately released.

I get that, i wasn't picking at you, more at Shauns belief we need his permission to do it... just found it funny considering what you can alter and swap via CM on mods that people have no actual licence for in the first place..

Yeah sorry, I think i over reacted to your post lol. But yeah I get where you're coming from as far as what we do to mods behind closed doors, and sometimes open ones too lol. As far as I know though, Shaun does use his own sound guy (unless someone can confirm otherwise) but I'm not sure his mods are scratch built but I know he heavily invests in the physics side of things.

All good though lol

A finnish modder called Jari Leppänen has visually improved our Nissan Skyline R31 Super Silhouette on the lights, changed wheels and finally fixing those ugly interior hole textures so it looks like a proper masterpiece now

I got it from a friend of his called Jouni Pallinen through Messenger and defenitely had to share it to all of you, good job he did, enjoy

83140234_598713384009500_1123335270201032704_n.jpg
82250399_862880954144528_7049680352385695744_n.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!IHhHmADY!f5SL1dCNkVjDO-_YS5aBIw3x9VKTMQbjJ0E1f81-4IM

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back