Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
hey is that the sun that was described a few pages ago? wheere you have to go into all the settings to adjust it in order to make the sun no longer a glowing ball? i havnt seen a sun look that realistic in AC before. and yours is with CSP so now im curious how i get mine like that. do i just use that guide from a few pages ago? or is your sun different?

Looks like the settings I have and the sun I'm getting for sure. Most have to do with the new Sun Dazzle effects and the Godrays settings are in the ppfilter itself. Any ppfilter can be adjusted. I used A3PP and Sol_HC.
Note that I had to redo some settings when SOL updated but once you know where they are, you won't miss how to set it up again and again.

Does anyone have working AI for Chayka Racing Circuit?

The one that I have is almost good, the cars leave pit lane and drive around, but unfortunately they all crash to a wall sooner or later, which makes racing on this circuit impossible, which is a shame, because it's a really good track otherwise - beautiful and with a nice flow.

Looks like the settings I have and the sun I'm getting for sure. Most have to do with the new Sun Dazzle effects and the Godrays settings are in the ppfilter itself. Any ppfilter can be adjusted. I used A3PP and Sol_HC.
Note that I had to redo some settings when SOL updated but once you know where they are, you won't miss how to set it up again and again.

I still haven't managed to replicate the God rays and blinding sun from your settings so I must be doing something wrong....although my system isn't the most powerful so it could just be I don't have the hardware to get it looking like yours :confused:

I still haven't managed to replicate the God rays and blinding sun from your settings so I must be doing something wrong....although my system isn't the most powerful so it could just be I don't have the hardware to get it looking like yours :confused:
I'm sorry to hear that. For me it was a game changer in Sol when they added those Sun Dazzle effects. It got rid of the "orb" everyone including myself was complaining about. Now, when the sun is rising or setting on the horizon, it's actually a factor in your race whereas before it didn't make a difference at all just being a ball in the sky, now it illuminates the windshield and brightens up the whole horizon if it's directly in front of you.

Do you have the A3PP filter set for your Post Processing filter within Assetto Corsa Settings? Make sure you're using the filter I gave or at least the settings within it in for godrays in the filter of your choice. On track you can also verify which ppfilter you're using from the right menu.
Under the Content Tab/Miscellaneous/PP Filters, you can adjust values. Diffraction Ring, Length and Angle Attenuation and such.
In Sol Config:
- page 1 - Make sure the ppfilter can modify the 4 areas at the bottom of the page.
- page 6 - Sun Dazzle mix - ~ 65 | Sun Dazzle Strength - ~ 75 | Zenith Multi - play around with 0 or 1, right now I have on 1
- page 12 - Nerd Sun Adjust - Here is where dawn and dusk get more colorful - LS Saturation - ~250 | LS Level - ~200
Saturation seems to cast the color of the sun more to it's surroundings like cloud edges.
AP Saturation - ~500 - colors everything up according to sun position. Again more pronounced at dawn and dusk.
AP Level - ~200

Page 12 is a personal preference but I like when the sun comes up and everything gets a little orange glow. These settings take the grey dreariness out. Adjust to your liking. With sun directly overhead, at noon, they have little to no effect.

Seems like I spend a fair amount of time messing around in SolConfig...pages 0,1,6, & 12...mine looks similar to whats posted above but I dont run A3PP.

...think I used to though. Now I use the original Movie filter and work from there.

Someone posted before about watching replays as much as driving. I can totally relate. It just looks so good now.

I'm sorry to hear that. For me it was a game changer in Sol when they added those Sun Dazzle effects. It got rid of the "orb" everyone including myself was complaining about. Now, when the sun is rising or setting on the horizon, it's actually a factor in your race whereas before it didn't make a difference at all just being a ball in the sky, now it illuminates the windshield and brightens up the whole horizon if it's directly in front of you.

Do you have the A3PP filter set for your Post Processing filter within Assetto Corsa Settings? Make sure you're using the filter I gave or at least the settings within it in for godrays in the filter of your choice. On track you can also verify which ppfilter you're using from the right menu.
Under the Content Tab/Miscellaneous/PP Filters, you can adjust values. Diffraction Ring, Length and Angle Attenuation and such.
In Sol Config:
- page 1 - Make sure the ppfilter can modify the 4 areas at the bottom of the page.
- page 6 - Sun Dazzle mix - ~ 65 | Sun Dazzle Strength - ~ 75 | Zenith Multi - play around with 0 or 1, right now I have on 1
- page 12 - Nerd Sun Adjust - Here is where dawn and dusk get more colorful - LS Saturation - ~250 | LS Level - ~200
Saturation seems to cast the color of the sun more to it's surroundings like cloud edges.
AP Saturation - ~500 - colors everything up according to sun position. Again more pronounced at dawn and dusk.
AP Level - ~200

Page 12 is a personal preference but I like when the sun comes up and everything gets a little orange glow. These settings take the grey dreariness out. Adjust to your liking. With sun directly overhead, at noon, they have little to no effect.

I'll have another go later. I haven't updated my sol yet so I might do that first then give it another try...and I'm sure I did use your ppfilter but who knows lol. Will let you know how I get on in a bit

I only use SOL_EXTRA or SOL_ACC for now. Before I used A3PP_SOL_AE but since I update SOL everytime I wanted to get rid of an outdated A3PP. Maybe there are some corpses left in the installation but the video I posted above was made with SOL_EXTRA since it give a slightly warmer touch.

I only use SOL_EXTRA or SOL_ACC for now. Before I used A3PP_SOL_AE but since I update SOL everytime I wanted to get rid of an outdated A3PP. Maybe there are some corpses left in the installation but the video I posted above was made with SOL_EXTRA since it give a slightly warmer touch.
A3PP has been updated on Race Department I believe. The cool thing is you can use any ppfilter you want as a base template and add features that you like from others when comparing values in Content Manager.

recently im back for testing some local tracks. here is:

Zhejiang International Circuit 浙江国际赛车场

Moddern: unknown. Graphyc part of the track - 3 of 5, but when you drive from cockpit with Sol it's pretty good. Zhejiang circuit is easy to learn, but not very easy to ride. Narrow corners with elevation, angles, curbs add specific features to this track.

The first international motorsport championship to commit to Zhejiang was the TCR Int Series, on October 8 - it's highly likely that others will follow. Well, it was last event if Int TCR in Zhejiang, then moved to Ningbo circuit.

Pole position was taken by Robert Huff on Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR with best time 1:33.173. Fastest lap during the race was set by Gabriele Tarquini on Hyundai i30 N TCR during race 1 of 2 - 1:33.924

I have managed to do 1.38.523 on Lada Vesta TCR, and 1.31.5 on 911 GT3R.
real time are 1.27.3 for Audi R8 LMS, 1.29.3 for 911 GT3R , 1.31.4 for AMG GT3, 1.33.2 for 911 GT3 Cup

enjoy the ride :)

Moddern: unknown. Graphyc part of the track - 3 of 5, but when you drive from cockpit with Sol it's pretty good. Zhejiang circuit is easy to learn, but not very easy to ride. Narrow corners with elevation, angles, curbs add specific features to this track.

The first international motorsport championship to commit to Zhejiang was the TCR Int Series, on October 8 - it's highly likely that others will follow. Well, it was last event if Int TCR in Zhejiang, then moved to Ningbo circuit.

Pole position was taken by Robert Huff on Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR with best time 1:33.173. Fastest lap during the race was set by Gabriele Tarquini on Hyundai i30 N TCR during race 1 of 2 - 1:33.924

real time are 1.27.3 for Audi R8 LMS, 1.29.3 for 911 GT3R , 1.31.4 for AMG GT3, 1.33.2 for 911 GT3 Cup

this has potential for sure :) thank you

It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
I redid the geometry of the car, i added windshield banner on all skins. I've retexturized the interior (steering wheel and some details), i added tinted windows (from real) i added Avon tires by default, i added new ui description, new badge and logo + 8 new skins and i added some new shader effects. (more metallic effect e.g.) ps: I haven't touched the physics of the car... it was too risky :lol:

View attachment 887862
lilg.png

64js.png

yj3v.png
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file

Enjoy!

I'm curious, what do you mean when you say "redid geometry of the car"? The suspension geometry?

Are there opininions about the pros and cons of Sharemods vs. Mediafire? Haven't decided where to post it yet.
In my opinion, mediafire is better to download from. I just have to click once typically and it downloads, sharemods forces me to turn off my adblock in order to use. Then I have to click download, choose how I want to download before doing that. In addition, I have to deal with popup ads as I click both download buttons on sharemods.

As for usuability, I couldn't tell you that as I haven't gotten either.

Tony, you got link to the Zhejiang Circuit?

In my opinion, mediafire is better to download from. I just have to click once typically and it downloads, sharemods forces me to turn off my adblock in order to use. Then I have to click download, choose how I want to download before doing that. In addition, I have to deal with popup ads as I click both download buttons on sharemods.

here https://yadi.sk/d/bShwEpAx_ElK6g

and here is some basic info about the track

Hi Tony, thanks for sharing the Zhejiang International Circuit with us! Looks fun and will surely check it out.

Hope someone can continue to improve and update this track mod.

By the way, do we have a nice version of Ningbo circuit in AC? I saw it in Raceroom and it seems like a nice track.

Its nice to see race tracks within China starts to get a little more awareness in the simracing community with the likes of Zuhai, Macau, Ningbao, and of course Shanghai F1. I heard the motorsport and sim racing scene are growing in a good pace in the country.

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.2
View attachment 887653
CHANGELOG:

V1.2 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added a temporary new engine sound
A NEW SOUND BY DJDialga1 WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON RACEDEPARTMENT. STAY TUNED!

— fixed engine damage display
— fixed engine damage parameters
— improved damage textures
— adjusted engine parameters
— added 2 ADAC skins
— added GoPro 8 cameras in cockpit
— adjusted cockpit shaders (thanks to M4MasterKey)
— adjusted exhaust glow (thanks to M4MasterKey)
— created new Racelogic font
— minor tweaks to cockpit light

Nice job, really like this one.
Is there will be chance convert NSX GT3 Evo in future? like some livery I wanna replicate is for Evo not for old version.

weird, im using 3 adblock things and sharemods still works.

uBlock Origin is the only anti commercial/popup script you need, I haven't seen an add in 5+ years.

Can someone do me a favor and take a pic of Laguna at night of the entire straight away? ty

Thanks to all who made NSX GT3 conversion.I like it a lot.Apart from that take off bug I noticed that it has long gears even when I put shortest final drive in setup.Also 1.2 has a lot of grip ,cant get it to spin the rear but changelog dont say anything is changed compared to 1.1 in terms of aero,grip etc?Sound mod from Race department is also great IMO.

Hi Tony, thanks for sharing the Zhejiang International Circuit with us! Looks fun and will surely check it out.

Hope someone can continue to improve and update this track mod.

By the way, do we have a nice version of Ningbo circuit in AC? I saw it in Raceroom and it seems like a nice track.

Its nice to see race tracks within China starts to get a little more awareness in the simracing community with the likes of Zuhai, Macau, Ningbao, and of course Shanghai F1. I heard the motorsport and sim racing scene are growing in a good pace in the country.
Your welcome, mate.
Yes, i'm interested in Chinese track as well.
Will publish set of other tracks soon, but all of them already in internet, howere i will also add some more information about them, for better awareness. It's more interesting to ride on the track when you know background.

Zhuhai track can be updated by some third party modders, because i dont think original author will do this.

Same modding team who made Zhejiang also has Ningbo circuit for AC. But when i asked the price of it i heard the number of 4.000 Yuan, what is a bit lower then 1K usd. well...
here are some videos of Ningbo for AC
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgyMDY4NDQ0NA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgy...on.liuxiao.liux_00003303_3000_Qzu6ve_19042900

PS Macau is still my favourite =)

I thought it was EVO already...
nah no, main different is in back area and wing other than that I think have some difference in nose maybe but can't pointing out where. But some skin in mod is adjust from Evo to non Evo.

Screenshot_818.png

Screenshot_819.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back