Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
here https://yadi.sk/d/bShwEpAx_ElK6g

and here is some basic info about the track

Could we get a mirror other than Yandex? Why not MEGA or Google Drive?

upload_2020-2-6_3-46-58.png

Sorry, but I'm not making an account on a Russian website just to download a track...

Your welcome, mate.
Yes, i'm interested in Chinese track as well.
Will publish set of other tracks soon, but all of them already in internet, howere i will also add some more information about them, for better awareness. It's more interesting to ride on the track when you know background.

Zhuhai track can be updated by some third party modders, because i dont think original author will do this.

Same modding team who made Zhejiang also has Ningbo circuit for AC. But when i asked the price of it i heard the number of 4.000 Yuan, what is a bit lower then 1K usd. well...
here are some videos of Ningbo for AC
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgyMDY4NDQ0NA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgy...on.liuxiao.liux_00003303_3000_Qzu6ve_19042900

PS Macau is still my favourite =)

4000 RMB for a track mod? as a Chinese even i feel thats robbing :P

Could you perhaps upload the zhejiang to mega or mediafire mate? couldnt download from Yandex from my side :(

recently im back for testing some local tracks. here is:

Zhejiang International Circuit 浙江国际赛车场

Moddern: unknown. Graphyc part of the track - 3 of 5, but when you drive from cockpit with Sol it's pretty good. Zhejiang circuit is easy to learn, but not very easy to ride. Narrow corners with elevation, angles, curbs add specific features to this track.

The first international motorsport championship to commit to Zhejiang was the TCR Int Series, on October 8 - it's highly likely that others will follow. Well, it was last event if Int TCR in Zhejiang, then moved to Ningbo circuit.

Pole position was taken by Robert Huff on Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR with best time 1:33.173. Fastest lap during the race was set by Gabriele Tarquini on Hyundai i30 N TCR during race 1 of 2 - 1:33.924

I have managed to do 1.38.523 on Lada Vesta TCR, and 1.31.5 on 911 GT3R.
real time are 1.27.3 for Audi R8 LMS, 1.29.3 for 911 GT3R , 1.31.4 for AMG GT3, 1.33.2 for 911 GT3 Cup

enjoy the ride :)

That was such an unexpected early Christmas gift, I love this track. First I have seen it in rFactor, but it was a private mod, later I had a chance to drive on the rFactor 2 conversion, which obviously looked much better and felt fun to drive, but I always wanted to have it in AC as well. It seems like that it is still in an early stage, but really brought back those vibes, thank you very much.

Thanks to all who made NSX GT3 conversion.I like it a lot.Apart from that take off bug I noticed that it has long gears even when I put shortest final drive in setup.Also 1.2 has a lot of grip ,cant get it to spin the rear but changelog dont say anything is changed compared to 1.1 in terms of aero,grip etc?Sound mod from Race department is also great IMO.

Turn off traction control - always.

nah no, main different is in back area and wing other than that I think have some difference in nose maybe but can't pointing out where. But some skin in mod is adjust from Evo to non Evo.

Screenshot_818.png

Screenshot_819.png
So I have a question about this mod. I have a problem with the IMSA and non-Blancpain skins. On the side of the car, where the car numbers are, there is a Blancpain style red "numberplate" without numbers over the original numbers. Any way to solve that?

Do any of you have terrible AI at Laguna Seca at all?

Like running into the pit wall and jolting off onto the dirt just before a corner? It’s basically unplayable for me

Any help would be fab!

Small update of the AC Legend 906.
I redone totally all the materials to use less textures, less material numbers, I have updated the setting from the Kunos 908 to have the most "vanilla" result.
I have added bump map and specular map aswell from scratch. Next will be replacing the GTL front lights by the Kunos 908 one. and adding some aero styles to it
Mine is the left N°33
__custom_showroom_1580992639.png
__custom_showroom_1580992653.png

Hello,
Does anyone else here have problems with the Auto24ring from RaceDepartment? It's impossible to race on with the AI for me because of the way it is optimized.

I've got a question.
I have a GT4 mod with a Mercedes AMG.
Unfortunately I forgot the download location.
The problem is this:
In the cockpit view, the exterior mirrors show an image, but it looks like a look through a magnifying glass.
The inside mirror is ok!
Is there a solution?
Maybe it helps ....... the mod is from the rollovers
It was a coincidence that this mod was in the download.
I do not know if this question of mine is right here in this forum.
If I have broken any rules, please let me know.

Nice job, really like this one.
Is there will be chance convert NSX GT3 Evo in future? like some livery I wanna replicate is for Evo not for old version.
We will see in the future. In the meantime we are fixing (@Apexxer, our physics engineer) the first gear issue on the 2016 version.

So I have a question about this mod. I have a problem with the IMSA and non-Blancpain skins. On the side of the car, where the car numbers are, there is a Blancpain style red "numberplate" without numbers over the original numbers. Any way to solve that?
I assume you're using the V1.2, so, what version of CSP are you using, if any?
upload_2020-2-6_15-25-37.png

As you can see, no problems here with non IMSA/Blancpain skins.

Last edited:
recently im back for testing some local tracks. here is:

Zhejiang International Circuit 浙江国际赛车场

Moddern: unknown. Graphyc part of the track - 3 of 5, but when you drive from cockpit with Sol it's pretty good. Zhejiang circuit is easy to learn, but not very easy to ride. Narrow corners with elevation, angles, curbs add specific features to this track.

It's very technical and challenging--it's a rewarding track to master. Digga made one for rFactor2 that's pretty good. This version for AC feels about right, but it's definitely in need of some texture and shader work. To update it, I don't think it would be a major project, as what's already there is a good base to start from. I think it's worth an update to bring it up to the level of current tracks for AC.

I'm using CSP v1.36
EDIT: never mind, it's just in the showroom.
It's supposed to be like that. Then CSP will get rid of the Numberplates/Honda logo just for the IMSA and non-Blancpain skins.
The preview kn5 file I've put in the package will be updated in the V1.3. I forgot to make invibile the right numberplate and the Honda logo.

uploaded bahrain_2020

It took time to add various changes.
and optimized while maintaining the appearance as possible.
Maybe I think can drive at night, I'm not very sure.
It's difficult with many lights.
acs 2020-02-06 0.jpg
acs 2020-02-06 1.jpg
acs 2020-02-06 2.jpg
acs 2020-02-06 3.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehyd9j6fyonosl8/bahrain_2020.7z/file

If you turn off some lights, number of lights will be about the same as 2018.
-> Swap and rename _etc/ext_config.2018 to extension/ext_config.ini
(turn off rock, podium light, ground light, water light and top light 2)
no animation file -> _etc/screen_static.kn5

it;s okay, thank you for uploading. I just wonder how some people react on it, like Patrick Ellise
More than half of the participants in our forum cannot download files from Yandex disk! You know this, and you continue to scoff - "I like the reaction of some people, like Patrick." I did not expect such behavior from you! Maybe I misunderstood you?

Just reinstalled RHM after using LTH for ages (when RHM seemed to stop working).
How the hell do you get RHM to start automatically with CM?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back