Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,901 comments
@Masscot, saw talk of this excellent oldie after your stellar Laguna skin, this track in your stack possibly?

Green... a whole new Riverside 👍
Screenshot-gue-bmw-m6-gt3-acc-riverside-3-2-120-17-37-20.png
Screenshot-gue-bmw-m6-gt3-acc-riverside-3-2-120-17-40-26.png

@Masscot, saw talk of this excellent oldie after your stellar Laguna skin, this track in your stack possibly?

Green... a whole new Riverside 👍
Screenshot-gue-bmw-m6-gt3-acc-riverside-3-2-120-17-37-20.png
Screenshot-gue-bmw-m6-gt3-acc-riverside-3-2-120-17-40-26.png
That might be mine - I did a quick 'green Riverside' skin and posted it here a couple of weeks ago. It's what led me to doing LS.

Where was this chat of which you speak?

First, thanks to everyone who liked my mod 👍

@xezez
No problemo Xezez, it's me who thanks you for your message. ;)

@safi hellie
Nomally, it's not necessary.

Thanks for your update! Really love that car since PCARS (and unfortunately, the original fake skins from PCARS are still included...). Anyway, I made a short and quick hotlap vid @ Macau (hope you like it):

Sorry for the late reply ...
I like your video that's really great 👍
After sharing my Porsche 962c I'm trying to make some skins for the M1.

Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti DTM Update to v1.0

S5YbQvm.jpg

Changelog:
- Different rims variations on one model
- New data.acd; new physics
- Included 2k skins (set as default, you can find 4k skins in the extras folder)
- 2 new skins added (unfinished): 1995 Christan Danner and Michele Alboreto
- changed the config file to the kunos one and added exhaust glow from the old version
- Included templates (extras folder)
- Included old data (extras folder, in case you don't like the new physics)

To-do:
- Finish both skins
- Redo the interior (v2.0)

Bugs (well yes, but actually no):
- In the industrial showroom, you will find some shadows hovering over the rims. This is likely due to all three rims placed on same positions. This, however, doesn't occur in races and other showrooms (also previews) at all.

I would recommend reinstalling (remove the old folder, and then reinstall the new one)

Enjoy! :)

Wow, these drivers look so real! Instantly recognized them! Kudos! :bowdown:

Your update is great, I can't wait to try it out. :bowdown:
Thank you so much Sylana :cheers:

Dude, help needed! How on earth did you get rid of Macau’s red roads? Not sure what I’m missing but the whole circuit has red tarmac for me
Hi Stefan,

You need this : https://sharemods.com/04brc5jeruwh/macau.rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:
That might be mine - I did a quick 'green Riverside' skin and posted it here a couple of weeks ago. It's what led me to doing LS.

Where was this chat of which you speak?

It was days ago, right here. I completely haven't even seen the RS skin here, weird. And you didn't post your skin at RD?
So I had no idea there was one :dunce:

edit- was right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-779#post-13004485

So there is a skin and he wont post it or your doing one? confussed.

It was days ago, right here. I completely haven't even seen the RS skin here, weird. And you didn't post your skin at RD?
So I had no idea there was one :dunce:

edit- was right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-779#post-13004485

So there is a skin and he wont post it or your doing one? confussed.
@megolito 's post was a joke to encourage me to update the quick Riverside green skin I did earlier. I said I was looking for evidence that Riverside is ever green, so he mocked up that image.
My quick skin is here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-737#post-12987306
...and I might update it properly at some point and upload to RD, but don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Hello fellas,

As I was starting to feel dizzy after constantly spinning out tiring to learn how to drift, I took a rest and came across this discord called "Touge Union". There was a new track/drift park called Meihan 2020. Feel free to check it out : )

Track mod:

P.S. Meihan Sportsland is a popular track located in the Yamazoe district of Nara (quite close to Osaka Japan). It has a rich history of the local gymkhana and drift culture.

Last edited:
Different rims variations on one model
Can you change disks on the same model, or are these different folders with car?
How it is realized? I wonder if it is possible to change different parts of the car depending on the skin chosen, but without creating several cars.
I can 't download the file to check - no access.

It would interest me how you see the graphic quality between acc an ac. I downloaded yesterday the new intercontinental pack in acc and compared Bathurst and Kyalami with the wonderful mods here in AC (Kyalami 2016). In ACC I have the most on high, but it doesn't look better than AC. Especially the trees in ACC are horible. Both FFB are fine, but just to drive GT3 Cars, which looks in cockpit very similar borings me. All the great mods here (with always better getting quality) in AC, Sol, CM etc. is such a big different and I'm not sure if Kunos with ACC will have a success in longterm. Sorry I dont want speak about ACC in this thread, but yesterday as i tried ACC after longtime I was very disappointed of this new game with unreal engine.
Thousand thanks to all here, which makes AC so good and better again. So many tracks, so different cars.

@oli65

Hi !

Well, I did the same thing yesterday about ACC (will I buy this pack which is exciting even if I only played ACC, since the first day of the Beta access... 18 hours !?) and finally... I stay with a mixed thought.

I will buy the DLC but I wasn’t in the way of an "instant buy" after some laps on Brands-Hatch for putting again ACC in my hands to recover some sensations which I totally lost.

It’s a good game for sure... but I haven’t enough excitement, attraction and pleasure for many reasons which I will not expose with many details here because It’s an AC thread and I could write a very long post. ;-)

Cheers. ;-)

Edit
Verbs Correction

Last edited:
I did not buy the pack, wasn't worth it to me since I have even less time in ACC: 14 hrs (also since first day of Beta access). :rolleyes:
sadly, because I'd like to like it, just 6hrs in total since first day of Beta too.

Every update unbinds my controls config (I hate it) and last time I couldn't recenter view in VR with the assigned buttons...

Long live AC

edit: most of my 6hours were spent trying to configure it, go figure it

Hello,
Does anyone know how I could make a car, that doesn't use its rear light - start using it? The car in question is Lotus 98t (from Kunos).

For blinking lights for the Lotus 98t, create a new tune via "Assetto Corsa Car Tuner", preferably call it "S1" or something. Then you will find a new folder named "lotus_98t_s1" and then there is a folder "data". In the "data" you go to "lights.ini" and put these lines in that ini.
Path: assettocorsa\content\cars\lotus_98t_s1\data\lights.ini

[HEADER]
VERSION=3
FLASHING_BLINK_TIME=0.3
FLASHING_REPEAT=1

[BRAKE_0]
NAME=NULL
INTENSITY=100

[BRAKE_1]
NAME=NULL
INTENSITY=100

[LIGHT_0]
NAME=g_Rear_Light
COLOR=188,0,0
PITLINE=1
KERS=0
SPECIAL=1

EDIT: Corrected the values.
Thank you very much! It works perfectly :)

Benetton B191 - 1991 by ASR Formula V1.01 (05/02/2020) Free Car
Link: https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/benetton-b191-1991/

Changelog:
- Rebuild totally Car from scratch
- Update Physics
- Update Driver

Installation notes:
Please, you have to completely delete the previous version !
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

ENJOY ! ;)

Last edited:
#metoo
Here is a short comparision I did. You know the result.

hey is that the sun that was described a few pages ago? wheere you have to go into all the settings to adjust it in order to make the sun no longer a glowing ball? i havnt seen a sun look that realistic in AC before. and yours is with CSP so now im curious how i get mine like that. do i just use that guide from a few pages ago? or is your sun different?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back