Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
@deCarrera, forgot to mention, not sure if you drive with driver's arms/hands visible but on your GT350 R his hands slide around the wheel when steering. In data/driver_3d.ini change the [STEER_ANIMATION] LOCK from 540 to 300 (not 360, which is what normally works 99% of the time). His hands will now grip the wheel correctly.
Also, the shifting animation is a little janky with the driver lifting his hand vertically as he moves it, then doing a weird fast 'double shift' action on the shifter. Try this one - the action is much more convincing, although he doesn't actually grab the shift knob. I think it looks a lot better in VR out of the corner of your eye though. I'll try to improve his 'aim'.
Just replace the animations/shift.ksanim with this one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b54e0oup9mzpa1r/shift.ksanim/file

@deCarrera, forgot to mention, not sure if you drive with driver's arms/hands visible but on your GT350 R his hands slide around the wheel when steering. In data/driver_3d.ini change the [STEER_ANIMATION] LOCK from 540 to 300 (not 360, which is what normally works 99% of the time). His hands will now grip the wheel correctly.
Also, the shifting animation is a little janky with the driver lifting his hand vertically as he moves it, then doing a weird fast 'double shift' action on the shifter. Try this one - the action is much more convincing, although he doesn't actually grab the shift knob. I think it looks a lot better in VR out of the corner of your eye though. I'll try to improve his 'aim'.

How are you extracting the data.acd cause I haven't got the "unpack data" thing in CM any more

I'm not on Facebook but some "groups" were "open" like Chivas Art (and some other ones obviously).
Now they are no more "open" and we have to be connected absolutely or getting an account to... Facebook, AMAZING ! ^^

I used different brownsers... same issue !

You should have though...Maybe you resized your CM window ?

Well I have "pack data" on some cars but that's it. I swear I had unpack data before though because I'd used it for the Ferrari Pista and now it's not there for that car either. I've just had a play with the resize thing and that hasn't worked. Restarted CM too

Congrats to the 350R! Nice handling, sound and textures. Not bad for the first mod. Unfortunately it misses the rain drops and the working wipers on the windscreen, maybe this can be fixed as next?

upload_2020-2-9_14-26-39.png

@Elio92

Thanks for all the ASR updates I've noticed they've changed the Williams FW14 back to paddle shift is there anyway I could keep both I've been enjoying using the H shifter in it

peterboese Today to 10:57
Sol 1.5 alpha 7 please reset to defaults on last page of Sol_config app http://www.mediafire.com/file/lky9i3s72kzbmz6/Sol_1.5_alpha_7.7z/file https://www.dropbox.com/s/dy6wfcm4ccwol6z/Sol 1.5 alpha 7.7z?dl=0
- clouds: small tweaks tho brightness with sun angles < 20° > 0°

- filter: tweaked self calibrating AE - better controlling with twilight and night times

- weather-definitions: tweaked the cloud amount of "few clouds" and "scattered clouds" to have always many clouds with "scattered"

- PPFilter/custom config: "__Sol_ACC", "__Sol_Extra" and "__Sol_HC", adjusted exposure base, lowered sun_dazzle strength

This is a pretty damn good app thank you! Very informative and ideal for hot lapping, would you maybe add a couple of requested features?

I'd like an option for changing the background opacity from transparent onward. Also it would be nice to have an option to lower the refresh rate as in the past I have had FPS issues with an app refreshing the lap time as fast as yours, although I must say, the app doesn't appear to affect FPS very much at all! These are just suggestions based on my personal preference, no big deal if the answer is no :cheers:

update 1.42
It may not change much?
becouse if there is no change in the laptime value, it back return soon even previous version.
But maybe somewhat effective, because there are no unnecessary value checks.
I don't know the result. I am worried about omission of value check.

apprate 0-1000 [0 -> off, 60 -> every16msec, 100 -> every 10msec]
bgopacity 0.0-1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8tu866wv33pt5c/

For those that use RSR Live Timing, are you noticing that it's now working (or appears to be working) with most track and car combinations that didn't work before?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a dark, adjust new ini file.
Light setting was made so that it could adjust.
You are the man :) - I'm just downloading the updates for the 1991 ASR F1 cars - then your lighting revisions for Bahrain 2020...…. thank you, thank you. ;)

Hi guys, someone know how to fix the fact that on some tracks (at night) the colors switches to black & white like in this pic?
Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.02.09 - 15.33.14.31.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.02.09 - 15.33.14.31.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 622
Took a Sunday morning drive at LA Canyons with the 2-way traffic, and what a cool ass thing that is.

Loaded it up with some traffic cars(and motorcycles👍) I picked up from Shuto and added other kinds of common street cars.

I kind of random just picked this Merc and it ended up being pretty good....good times, thanks y'all :gtpflag:
__custom_showroom_1581261134.jpg

I don't normally do American muscle as I think boats work better on water, but your GT350 R drives very nicely indeed. Great job, thanks!

Thanks. I agree with you about vintage American muscle cars, I've always preferred nimble handling to sheer horsepower, but the early Shelby cars became legendary for good reason.

Thank you!! Will test and add these changes to the next update 👍

Congrats to the 350R! Nice handling, sound and textures. Not bad for the first mod. Unfortunately it misses the rain drops and the working wipers on the windscreen, maybe this can be fixed as next?

View attachment 889260

Will happily make these changes if and when I learn how (will need the guidance of others for that). Though I'm not sure about the wisdom of driving a vintage RWD race car on vintage slicks in the rain :scared::)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back