Updated v2.0 9.02.2020 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD
- Update setup.ini
- Update Rear aero
- Fixed collider.ini
- Fixed tyres.ini

bacmono.jpg
link not working

When I press DRS, wings opens everywhere on track, drs zone or not. When braking the wing closes

Mystery solved, I checked the files in data, thank you for the data folder, but everything was like it should in my car.
Since you said it was working, I thought: What I am I doing wrong?
The issue was that I was not pressing the right button on my wheel, the drs was on an other button. Not funny getting old, but then again.:dopey:

I am a true lover of the Beto’s version of the "BAC Mono" (that’s the car I use when I want to discover and learn a new track) so I am really curious about this version.

Me too, I am hesitant to even download it, can you let us know what you think of the 'new' version?

(oops, sorry for the double post)

Me too, I am hesitant to even download it, can you let us know what you think of the 'new' version?

.../... The issue was that I was not pressing the right button on my wheel, the drs was on an other button.../...
With about 10.000 km driven distance in this car and the filename being the same I was a bit reluctant too.
Changed the filename of my actual BAC and added the new one to see.
All distances, speeds and PR's were taken over, so that that was a relief.
Driving wise (just a couple of laps), I honestly feel not much (if any) difference.

There's a data and data.acd present (have not compared yet).

Changelog:
Updated v2.0 9.02.2020 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD
- Update setup.ini
- Update Rear aero
- Fixed collider.ini
- Fixed tyres.ini

So I deleted the skins and added the ones I 'converted' from another game.
Maybe some differences will be noticeable when driving more... ?
(Keeping the 'old' one in backup, just to be sure). :)

Edit: that wrong button thing crossed my mind , but I thought no...that can't be it... :D

@Cote Dazur & @Fanapryde

^^ for the DRS !
I changed recently the assignation for it but I managed it so much in time on the old assignation that I forgot it (I was driving a Formula V6).
I felt dumb..! ^^

I’m now far from my rig so I’m please to get an expert thought and feeling about the "little jewel". :bowdown: ;)

I don't normally do American muscle as I think boats work better on water, but your GT350 R drives very nicely indeed. Great job, thanks!

This led me on to try Velo's new Chevrolet Corvette C1 Hardtop 1962, but (like a lot of Velo's cars) parts of the driver's head (in this case, the stupid sunglasses) show through in VR and the simple CM analyse trick to get rid of them isn't available.

https://www.velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/chevrolet.html

I changed the driver to the no_hans version (because the sunglasses guy looks like a smug prick in the mirrors) and the problem persists.
Anyone know an easy fix please?

This driver3d.ini works, it is from the M4, I just switched the hans driver to the sunglass driver.

I find you hard on that sunglass fellow, :D, he his no Cary Grant, ;), but I like him and will put him in many of the road cars where an helmet seems a little bit too much for me.:gtpflag:

Attachments

• driver3d.zip
    353 bytes · Views: 18
@Cote Dazur @Fanapryde @Elio92 Big fan of Beto's BAC here as well BUT mine makes an awful squeaking noise every time I hit a bump! Honestly it's the only thing I hate about that car. Do you guys have that as well or is it just me?
No issue here, I’m sorry for you.
I’m hypersensitive so, if I noticed these sound issue I wasn’t able to appreciate the car.

For example, I noticed a "sawmill sound" on high frequencies for the Renault R25 from the VRC Modding Team and It’s really a pain here.^^

@Fanapryde
Maybe I can’t get this sound issue because I use a different sound pack for "other sounds"(from |Mr|Mike on RD).
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/custom-miscellaneous-sound-pack-by-imrimike.23336/
I doubt also than using a dedicated soundcard helped me for not getting this annoying sound issue.

Last edited:
Yeah, you mentioned that before. It's present allright, but it does not bother me at all.
No issue here, I’m sorry for you.
I’m hypersensitive so, if I noticed these sound issue I wasn’t able to appreciate the car.

For example, I noticed a "sawmill sound" on high frequencies for the Renault R25 from the VRC Modding Team and It’s really a pain here.^^

Maybe I can’t get this sound issue because I use a different sound pack for "other sounds"(from |Mr|Mike on RD).
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/custom-miscellaneous-sound-pack-by-imrimike.23336/
I doubt also than using a dedicated soundcard helped me for not getting this annoying sound issue.

Yeah I did mention it before :) but don't think anyone replied or I missed it if they did lol.

Just seems really loud in my headphones and I'm also hypersensitive to certain noises so could well be this is why it bothers me. I'll have a dig around and see what it's meant to be and see if I can lower the volume of it.

@Elio92 I use that sound pack as well so I'm stumped as to why it does this. I'm sure it's the only car that does it

@Fanapryde @Elio92 Ok this might make you guys laugh....Just tried this BAC out at LA Canyons and I only heard that squeak once...and that was when I hit a barrier. Otherwise it was engine noise only.
I think I know why it annoyed me so much before and why it was almost constant...it's because I was driving on Assetto's bumpiest track - RIO ;)
Ok case closed now lol

BAC MONO

http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC/cars/bacmono/bacmono.7z

Updated v2.1 9.02.2020 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD
- Update setup.ini
- Update Rear aero
- Fixed collider.ini
- Fixed tyres.ini

bacmono.jpg

I'm feeling some improvements here and there. I'm going to try to get a chance to drive a real one on track, then I can provide more feedback. I've always thought this mod to be a little too twitchy and more "torquey" than it should be. Yes, it's very light, relies a lot on downforce and needs higher speeds while cornering, but it tends to break traction a little too easily, especially with more aggressive throttle use. Still, love having it in AC. It's a fun car to drive. Thank you ___EASY___ for the updates!

Unedited video -- sorry about the brief red screens, but they only occur a few times, and only in the Shadowplay video capture.
It might be related to one of these mods and using them in VR. Very likely Horsma, as I don't see this while capturing laps of other track mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a dark, adjust new ini file.
Light setting was made so that it could adjust.

Spent a couple of hours testing timelapse on my server running Bahrain from CM on 22/3/2020 17:30 (local time) sunset @ 17:46 for a 57 lap race - works very well with some small exposure adjustments. Thank you very much, well appreciated.

All

For cars that have the windshield windscreen effect (too much reflection of everything, track details, road details, curbs), is there a way to correct this with an extension file? It may be locked behind the mod itself and some modders do not account for use of CSP. Just wondering. Thanks. See pictures to hopefully get an idea of what I am seeing. Pictures don't quite capture what I am seeing... crap.

20200209131603_1.jpg 20200209131631_1.jpg

Hadn't really tried the BAC MONO until now.....tried it out at a track that I hadn't ran before either.

It's really good.

So this track though is 'Rainmaker' made but maybe an early one? Needs some updates visually I think. Either way, it is good fast fun in that BAC MONO.

track:
Montjuich 1975
preview.png

First of all: @Apexxer, you are a legend! Keep up the great work, man!
Second: Anyone got a re-upload of the Espace F1? For those of us who don't wanna spend like 40 bucks on a single car. (RTM is WAY too overpriced for a place with a lot of stolen stuff.)

update 1.42
It may not change much?
becouse if there is no change in the laptime value, it back return soon even previous version.
But maybe somewhat effective, because there are no unnecessary value checks.
I don't know the result. I am worried about omission of value check.

apprate 0-1000 [0 -> off, 60 -> every16msec, 100 -> every 10msec]
bgopacity 0.0-1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8tu866wv33pt5c/
Amazing! Thank you :D

Here is it the Le Mans 1967 livery for the Shelby Mustang
The wireframe is not perfect because the mapping is so, so I adapted a little bit the skin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vujqunel1iklrwo/1967_LeMans_17.rar/file
The Folder 1967_LeMans_17 is to put the skin folder

Have fun allView attachment 889390
Excellent, thank you! My dream 60's era LeMans grid is one step closer to completion. And Velos is working on a Ferrari 275 GTB for an upcoming release soon. Vintage racers rejoice.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back