Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,709 comments
__custom_showroom_1581258030.jpg

Skin:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-realtime-racing-43.30860/

Hey, does anyone know where I can download a stock Toyota Chaser at? All I've seen so far have been modified ones plus the actual normal one in this video. The only problem is that the guy didn't put a download link. :grumpy:

Anybody know what on earth that car is? It makes my fizzy bits fizz.
This is a Scora Jidé, a workshop car that was quite popular in France in rallies and hillclimbs in the 70's and 80's.
This particular one is powered by a Renault 5 Turbo engine, but some chassis got various engines (mostly Simca and Renault Gordini).

These cars have been regular entries in the french hillclimb championship until nowadays, they're now racing in the Historic Vehicles class but they're still very competitive for the scratch leaderboard;)

This is a Scora Jidé, a workshop car that was quite popular in France in rallies and hillclimbs in the 70's and 80's.
This particular one is powered by a Renault 5 Turbo engine, but some chassis got various engines (mostly Simca and Renault Gordini).

These cars have been regular entries in the french hillclimb championship until nowadays, they're now racing in the Historic Vehicles class but they're still very competitive for the scratch leaderboard;)

Thanks for that bit of info Vassalfada. I appreciate filling another hole in my motorsport knowledge. I just watched a couple of clips of the car on youtube and my fizzy bits are still fizzing! I do love a good mid-engined coupé. :cheers:

Philip Porter

Porsche 991.2 GT2RS MR v2.1 update

83949535_2766589386741459_5900644947073171456_o.jpg

** Most important update - Fixed Porsche key!
Aero retuned to more realistic total CL
Suspension adjustment
Fixed 3d bugs
Fixed digital gauge
Update extension config
Lowered Tyres ref x y values
Added accurate pick up height for 3d

Hey, does anyone know where I can download a stock Toyota Chaser at? All I've seen so far have been modified ones plus the actual normal one in this video. The only problem is that the guy didn't put a download link. :grumpy:

Think these cars are all private - I've been searching for them for a while, nothing. Had to settle for the riced ones, which is a bloody shame.

Philip Porter

Porsche 991.2 GT2RS MR v2.1 update

View attachment 889498

** Most important update - Fixed Porsche key!
Aero retuned to more realistic total CL
Suspension adjustment
Fixed 3d bugs
Fixed digital gauge
Update extension config
Lowered Tyres ref x y values
Added accurate pick up height for 3d

Thanks!
Minor detail: After this update I had to play with the onboard settings for the right interior view. Default it showed only the light turning knob left of the steering wheel.

PS This is really one of the best modded cars available.

Since I installed CSP1.42 I got this when watching a replay. Tried both modded cars/tracks as well as Kunos originals. All show the same as in the YT video.
Downgraded to 1.40 and it's ok again. Anyone else has the same? Is it my mistake of a certain setting (probably ;) ) and can it be solved easily?

Edit: After some more enabling/disabling features in CSP the cause seems to be BRAKE DISC FX. When enabling this in CSP1.42 you get the black spot.

BTW great work to all involved in Sol & CSP!! Thanks for your excellent work.

PS Is this the right place to ask a CSP/Sol related question?
Otherwise apologies for 'dirtying' this thread :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have a strange and frustrating problem and I am really desperate for a solution at this point.

The problem is - the AI do not qualify properly during weekend mode. The car in question is Lotus 98T from Kunos, which is my favourite car in AC. For those unfamiliar with this car - it has cockpit operated turbo, which you (and the AI) can change the percentage of.

Now, normally during qualifying, the AI will proceed as follows:
- When they leave the pits, they will set their turbo to 30%. At the end of that lap, right before the last corner, they will change the turbo to 100%.
- They set a quick lap with 100% turbo and as soon as they cross the finish line, they drop it back to 30%.
- After that, they do one more lap, at the end of which they come back to the pits.

So, during each qualifying stint the AI should repeat this pattern and do 3 laps - first lap with 30% turbo, second with 100% and third lap again with 30%. Back to the pits, new tyres, out of the pits and repeat.

And this is where the problem begins - after completing their first qualifying stint and setting a lap time, they come back to the pits. However, instead of leaving them normally with 30% turbo, they immedietaly leave with 100%, do one quick lap straight out of the pits, then do one slower with 30% turbo and they come back to the pits after 2 laps instead of 3. Because of this, they never improve their lap time, so the first time they set will be their final lap time.

This is extremely strange for two reasons:
- Reason 1: The first time they qualify, everything seems to work perfectly. AI do 3 laps as they should, but as soon as they come back to the pits and want to leave them again, to set a new time, the problem occurs.
- Reason 2: This doesn't happen on every track! It happens mostly on mod tracks, but there are exceptions: on some mod tracks, like Circuit of the Americas (acu) everything works perfectly and AI improve as the session progresses. Kunos tracks usually work perfectly as well, but there are exceptions to this as well - for example this problem occurs on Magione every time for me.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Maybe changing the number of laps AI does during a qualifying stint from 3 to 4 would help, but firstly - I don't know how to do this, and secondly - it wouldn't address the core of the problem, which is - AI trying to set a new qualifying time straight after leaving the pits, not understanding this should be their out-lap.

I am extremely sorry for the long post and for bothering all of you with this problem. If it violates the rules of this forum then feel free to delete it.

Since I installed CSP1.42 I got this when watching a replay. Tried both modded cars/tracks as well as Kunos originals. All show the same as in the YT video.
Downgraded to 1.40 and it's ok again. Anyone else has the same? Is it my mistake of a certain setting (probably ;) ) and can it be solved easily?

Edit: After some more enabling/disabling features in CSP the cause seems to be BRAKE DISC FX. When enabling this in CSP1.42 you get the black spot.

BTW great work to all involved in Sol & CSP!! Thanks for your excellent work.

PS Is this the right place to ask a CSP/Sol related question?
Otherwise apologies for 'dirtying' this thread :)

No bug for me:

Thanks for that bit of info Vassalfada. I appreciate filling another hole in my motorsport knowledge. I just watched a couple of clips of the car on youtube and my fizzy bits are still fizzing! I do love a good mid-engined coupé. :cheers:

I really like that little thing too..I did try searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere. I thought it was one of these at first. This thing was proper rapid and was being driven at the Brands Hatch Winter Stages Rally from a couple of years back

Attachments

• 2012-08-27 12.57.10.jpg
    2012-08-27 12.57.10.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 35
I really like that little thing too..I did try searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere. I thought it was one of these at first. This thing was proper rapid and was being driven at the Brands Hatch Winter Stages Rally from a couple of years back

To close the Scora chapter, here's a few videos of Robert Cannata's Scora Jidé, which is powered by a BMW M88 engine with its wonderful engine symphony :

And finally, this is me in 2006 next to his Maxi Jidé ;)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gJiZKe52dpVsaR1K9

No bug for me:

Never sure why people think this is helpful?
Is it to suggest it doesn't exist?
Or the OP is just cursed?
Or to get attention?

The bug very much is real and has been mentioned on the discord.
If it doesn't affect you then great, well done. But unless you have a fix or work around not sure the point in your post...

It is like someone saying they have aching limbs, fever and headaches and hot and cold sweats, anyone know what it might be?
And someone replying
"well i feel fine...."

Never sure why people think this is helpful?
Is it to suggest it doesn't exist?
Or the OP is just cursed?
Or to get attention?

The bug very much is real and has been mentioned on the discord.
If it doesn't affect you then great, well done. But unless you have a fix or work around not sure the point in your post...

It is like someone saying they have aching limbs, fever and headaches and hot and cold sweats, anyone know what it might be?
And someone replying
"well i feel fine...."

Bug only once ... since disappeared

Hi, I need some help, like it sees in the photo, the cover of the headlights is present, has propierties, but in showroom And race don't show anything, can somebody give me a idea to solve it? Is possible using just CM? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• problem.glass.jpg
    problem.glass.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 30
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back