- adjusted force feedback multiplier
- fixed downshift protection
- tweaked shaders
- updated ambient shadows
- regenerated LOD files
- updated previews

DOWNLOAD HERE
Link doesn't work

I tried beto´s BAC Mono and the posted here...both models are the same?...I mean for me is the same car...nothing special found...is new one based on Beto´s car?...nevermind still have Beto´s BAC Mono. 👍

I see the NSX GT3 is getting a grilling over on csp discord. I find it very important to keep up with stuff over there, but god damn, some of the people...
It is quite painful at times, incels circle jerk.

There are a handful of individuals over there that just make me cringe sometimes. True keyboard warriors, with a deep knowledge of everyone's mother.
But it is nice to keep up with the CSP news anyway

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (2007)
Version 3.0 - 2020.02.10

All the credits for the 3D model go to Jaba

85035854_498110374228509_2983690914125316096_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- new engine power/torque config
- corrected engine limiter
- reworked aero (ACCR v2)
- adjusted suspension setup
- tweaked differential settings
- tweaked shaders
- regenerated LOD files
- updated previews

DOWNLOAD HERE
As superb as the little Peugeot! Love it! Is there a place with all of your cars in one place? Would love to see what else you’ve done

Is that with TC off? Why? Perhaps its because Beto's is 3 years old (updated in 2018), only 1 lod (new one has 3) and as Masscot said, the front tire goes through the fender. Theres also other skins for the new one :D So why not.
Nah, it's the new one that has tyres clipping through the fenders. It also feels more 'vague' than Beto's far more direct version, so there seems little point in keeping it. I wonder if the LoDs could be harvested and added to Beto's original - anyone know? Seems a shame to waste them.

As superb as the little Peugeot! Love it! Is there a place with all of your cars in one place? Would love to see what else you’ve done

You can click on the link in my signature, down here! :)
By the way, we are re-uploading all of our cars in these days, the target is to have all of them at the same level, because the oldest versions (like the previous 8C) weren't so good.. so for now you'll find only the link for the 8C, but we're trying to release a car per day, so.. keep in touch! ;)

Late this afternoon we should release the Audi TT 3.2 Coupé quattro DSG!

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (2007)
Version 3.0 - 2020.02.10

All the credits for the 3D model go to Jaba

85035854_498110374228509_2983690914125316096_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- new engine power/torque config
- corrected engine limiter
- reworked aero (ACCR v2)
- adjusted suspension setup
- tweaked differential settings
- tweaked shaders
- regenerated LOD files
- updated previews

DOWNLOAD HERE
This car has always been a bit of an odd one in its various guises. I think I had five versions of it at one point and in all of them the steering wheel seems huge, as if it's been scaled up to suit the driver's hands. A lot of the cockpit textures don't respond to CM Showroom shader tweaks either - it'd be nice to tone down the inky blacks (that absorb all light light black holes) on a few of the elements and reduce the specular on a few others to stop them getting blown out in direct sun, but for some reason they're not editable. All the versions of this car have been the same so it must be an issue with the very first conversion. Switching to the Kunos 4C cockpit shows how much nicer it would look with a properly-scaled wheel and more balanced shaders, IF they could be edited. I don't know why more modders don't use the excellent feature of CM that lets you copy materials and shader parameters from Kunos cars and apply them to their mods. Seems like an easy and foolproof method of letting Kunos do all the hard work with excellent results.
Oh, and the steering lock should be 300 degrees, not 360 on this car to eliminate the slidey hands, but he loses grip of the wheel completely at times anyway... ;)

I don't know why more modders don't use the excellent feature of CM that lets you copy materials and shader parameters from Kunos cars and apply them to their mods. Seems like an easy and foolproof method of letting Kunos do all the hard work with excellent results.

That's exactly what we do ;) but, as you said, the 3D model has issues since its conversion and, as far as I know, there are no others around. So we had to stick with this conversion and try our best.
I hope that you like at least the way it drives, that is actually what our reworks are about, in the first place.

That's exactly what we do ;) but, as you said, the 3D model has issues since its conversion and, as far as I know, there are no others around. So we had to stick with this conversion and try our best.
Yes, sorry - I should have clarified, I was talking about the original mod, not your updates.

HOLY S!!! Definitely caught me by surprise while hot lapping!... AND YES I LOVE IT! Hopefully this isn't a one day event. I wouldn't mind seeing this in all my offline races!

EDIT: Anybody know if it possible to adjusted the firework set off time? I would love it to take off during the last few laps similar to ACC.

Yay! My wish has came true after all! I must've miss it during the updates, but now you can edit the fireworks in the particles_fx.ini You can even set it go off after the finish similar to ACC!
:gtpflag:

Yay! My wish has came true after all! I must've miss it during the updates, but now you can edit the fireworks in the particles_fx.ini You can even set it go off after the finish similar to ACC!
:gtpflag:
Could you please tell me how to make them go off after the finish? I am not sure which things to edit in particles_fx.ini to achieve this result.

Hi all.
I did a fresh install of AC on my new pc (9900K yes) and installed the CSP+SOL
Real conditions is disabled in AC Manager, but still.. every track is in a snow landscape..
What's going on?

Could you please tell me how to make them go off after the finish? I am not sure which things to edit in particles_fx.ini to achieve this result.

In the particles_fx.ini file you'll see these lines.

[FIREWORKS]
ENABLED=1 ; Active; 1 or 0
BEHAVIOUR=4 ; Behaviour; 1 for always active, 2 for only on holidays, 4 for after the finish, 6 for on holidays and after the finish

EDIT: Nevermind! You can find it in Setting>Custom Shader Patch>Particles FX in CM. No need to edit ini files!

Last edited:
Nah, it's the new one that has tyres clipping through the fenders. It also feels more 'vague' than Beto's far more direct version, so there seems little point in keeping it. I wonder if the LoDs could be harvested and added to Beto's original - anyone know? Seems a shame to waste them.

I just dragged the 3 lods into the folder of Beto's version - No idea if it did anything but it certainly didn't break anything. Try it and see lol

Does anyone here know what this font is..I've tried using font finder but it comes up with stupid fonts that aren't the right one.

9.jpg

I just dragged the 3 lods into the folder of Beto's version - No idea if it did anything but it certainly didn't break anything. Try it and see lol
You have to change lods.ini too in data. You can maybe just take the existing one from easy. There should be the correct lod´s names.

You have to change lods.ini too in data. You can maybe just take the existing one from easy. There should be the correct lod´s names.

Ah yeah I thought I might have to do that as well....I've got a feeling that'll be hard to do as Beto's files look like they've been encrypted

Ah yeah I thought I might have to do that as well....I've got a feeling that'll be hard to do as Beto's files look like they've been encrypted
Nope, don´t think so. Did you renamed the folder from Beto´s version back to the original name? Afaik the unpacking of data.acd have to correspond with folder name while packing.

Nope, don´t think so. Did you renamed the folder from Beto´s version back to the original name? Afaik the unpacking of data.acd have to correspond with folder name while packing.

Oh my bad...I'd renamed the folder the other day when I was messing about with duplicates before I knew what I was doing, and had then renamed it back but just presumed the INI files were encrypted..but they're not lol. I think it's all good now. Thanks for helping and reminding me though

[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=6

[LOD_0]
FILE=bacmono.kn5
IN=0
OUT=12500

[LOD_1]
FILE=bacmono_lod_1.kn5
IN=0
OUT=12500

[LOD_2]
FILE=bacmono_lod_2.kn5
IN=0
OUT=12500

[LOD_3]
FILE=bacmono_lod_3.kn5
IN=0
OUT=12500

What should I put as the in / out data for the new lods?

What should I put as the in / out data for the new lods?
This is what easy has in his lods.ini:
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=6

[LOD_0]
FILE=bacmono.kn5
IN=0
OUT=20

[LOD_1]
FILE=bacmono_lod_1.kn5
IN=20
OUT=50

[LOD_2]
FILE=bacmono_lod_2.kn5
IN=50
OUT=200

[LOD_3]
FILE=bacmono_lod_3.kn5
IN=200
OUT=2000

If you want it more the Kunos car value´s:
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=7

[LOD_0]
FILE=xxx.kn5
IN=0
OUT=13

[LOD_1]
FILE=xxx_lod_B.kn5
IN=13
OUT=45

[LOD_2]
FILE=xxx_lod_C.kn5
IN=45
OUT=220

[LOD_3]
FILE=xxx_lod_D.kn5
IN=220
OUT=2000

Taken from a ks_porsche... ;)

This is what easy has in his lods.ini:
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=6

[LOD_0]
FILE=bacmono.kn5
IN=0
OUT=20

[LOD_1]
FILE=bacmono_lod_1.kn5
IN=20
OUT=50

[LOD_2]
FILE=bacmono_lod_2.kn5
IN=50
OUT=200

[LOD_3]
FILE=bacmono_lod_3.kn5
IN=200
OUT=2000

If you want it more the Kunos car value´s:
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=7

[LOD_0]
FILE=xxx.kn5
IN=0
OUT=13

[LOD_1]
FILE=xxx_lod_B.kn5
IN=13
OUT=45

[LOD_2]
FILE=xxx_lod_C.kn5
IN=45
OUT=220

[LOD_3]
FILE=xxx_lod_D.kn5
IN=220
OUT=2000

Taken from a ks_porsche... ;)

Cool, thanks mate. I wasn't sure where to look but of course a kunos car would have been the best place. I'm new to this editing lods stuff lol

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back