- 6,560

- Ottawa
- Pyano1132
Noice! I didn't even know RSS had discounts! I when ahead and pick up the Bayro 6. I want to get the RSS GT Pack, but I'm a bit skeptical since it's a older mod. Can anyone give me some details about RSS GT Pack and how optimized it is in a full 24 grid AI race? (like does all the cars in the pack have LODs?,A,B,C, etc)
The RSS mods are top tier in quality, so they have the works. Everything you’d expect from LODs to animations are all there and done very well. Almost base game quality for all of their stuff.
I have a potato all-in-one computer and I can run a full grid of AI with the RSS GT pack well, so I think you should manage just fine. Even if you can’t for whatever reason it’s still worth it to have those cars.
