Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
@Delta7Fox This would make a great skin for something

0e3m.png

I'm away a lot on the forums but in advance, thank you all so much for your support. :cheers:

I will try to share my mods with you in the coming days.

and the famous Porsche that everyone's been waiting for :cheers:

i0zi.png

and more and more ... wow ! that's all for today :lol:

Porsche looks really clean and fresh.

I'm away a lot on the forums but in advance, thank you all so much for your support. :cheers:

I will try to share my mods with you in the coming days.

Planned : Badges & logos (WIP)

0e3m.png

Outline and ui_files for the majority of tracks ... (WIP)

o6wd.png

some "skin" track ... (ex. Magione, Silverstone and many more)

qg5t.png

and the famous Porsche that everyone's been waiting for :cheers:

i0zi.png

and more and more ... wow ! that's all for today :lol:

Effing cool!

Who's the good boy? :D:D

View attachment 893015

Corvette GT3 WIP

WIP
View attachment 893016
WIP
View attachment 893017

Also, I have made some really nice screenshots which shows the progress better :):
View attachment 893018 View attachment 893019 View attachment 893020

Still trying to figure out how to balance it to other GT3s nicely (It's still approximately 1sec faster than the rest)

Off topic question: Does anyone know a nice image hoster (like imgur), so that people whose countries blocked imgur can still see really big pictures (like in the photo thread)?
imgbb.com

Finally, I found an Alto Works RS-Z '98!
https://mega.nz/#F!IlMhzI5C!G0h7prHXbKiCmy1oMY8QIA
D_XcoJRU0AMu2Je

The link of course includes the other cars in this picture including the weird one on the right. but you guys probably have seen most of them before.

EDIT: Okay, I tested the cars I downloaded here. The models are a bit low quality, the vents on the dashboard for instance look like stickers. The Alto Works has wonky physics and it seems like it would be prone to rolling over. The NB Miata and Beat are okay, but the model quality once again isn't the best.

Last edited:
But it seems it only works if you select scene: None.

Is that correct?

You might be onto something. When I click another scene, the option disappears. I'm no expect on the subject, but maybe it's an option only available in certain showrooms? :confused:

It's also possible to render an image with the reflection, and save it as a transparent PNG. That could then be overlayed onto any image in Photoshop/Gimp, but I doubt that's what people are doing in their previews...

Many thanks for the job:

Looks great!! Jaw dropping. Who could expected this quality when starting with AC a couple of years ago. Kudos to the modder scene! (and ofcourse to Kunos for allowing the open mod structure)

I noticed you also have sometimes the same frame/sky flickering screen like I experience in replay mode. Probably also because of double spa.ini config files as explained over the last few pages?
Also the same shadow ghosting around your car (see e.g. @2:08/2:09 the darker grey shadow on the left of the car and wall. I already turned up anisotropic to 16x but not sure if that has to do anything with that shadow? I still see it in front of me while driving in cockpit view).

Overall fun to watch when enjoying a morning coffee.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, could someone pass me the sounds of Ferrari GTO (1984 street) and Maserati 250F 12 cylinder (1954 race) of the original Kunos versions? My audio files are corrupt?! A huge thanks in advance.

Right I properly went off the deep end and found this, without a doubt I will be talking with this guy and trying to get him to join chivas.

Yeah, me too defenitely, seems this guy wanted to surely base it off the GT300 BP Kraft featured in GT2 and Sega GT for Dreamcast/PC

EDIT: Actually it turns out that AE86 is just a straight up conversion from Shift 2 Unleashed instead, still better than nothing I suppose lol

Last edited:

Oh my ... :eek:

I waited for this car so much time (I bought it for rFactor2 but I dislike aestically this simulation, It's stupid but It's a fact here !), I'm so excited ! :cool:
For me, It's the most beautiful "modern" F1 Ferrari car with the Ferrari 640 and It's the most tragic also with the death of my favorite driver Gilles Villeneuve on Zolder track.
The 1982 F1 championship got his tragedies (Riccardo Paletti died on the... Gilles Villeneuve track), Didier Pironi crashed on Hockenheim and also, this season gave us some bright and intense moments with the first victory of Patrick Tambay and this incredible pole position done by Mario Andretti on Monza.

Last edited:
Right I properly went off the deep end and found this, without a doubt I will be talking with this guy and trying to get him to join chivas. Download in the desc.

It's odd you rave about it so much as the model is pretty poor, the front wheels clip into the fenders, it has kunos Frankenstein physics (which doesn't bother me), gearing is way off, too short but easy fixed.
CM analise brings up some issues, again easy fixed, but chivas are better than this surely?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back