Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
The awesome Porsche 911 Singer has been updated. Good, better, best!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-singer.29318/updates

me:

drooling.gif

Thanks - I just changed [LIGHT_EXTRA_5] TO [LIGHT_EXTRA_X] and that stopped it being referenced. Easy to change back then.

Or that :D
Just dl tested SOL 160mb at RD, finished in 10 seconds Boo. And thats everyone saturating my node on a Saturday afternnon

59 Racing Bathurst Skinpack
View attachment 892986
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...n-720s-gt3-bathurst-12hr-2020-skinpack.31093/

here are the Big Boys Ladies and Gentlemen, comes with crew and racesuit.
Very nice suit - any plans to add gloves and helmet too?
Seems a shame to have the default white Sparco gloves with such a lovely suit. These are a pretty good match for the suit in the meantime (unzip and drop the two .DDS files into the car skins folder):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bl8etxdmuiabmxh/gloves.7z/file

Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_spa_22-2-120-22-33-43.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_spa_22-2-120-22-33-47.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_spa_22-2-120-22-34-21.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_spa_22-2-120-22-35-8.jpg

Dang, this dudes progress on this WIP of a Glendale convo is looking excellent!

"I present you my WIP conversion project of Glendale Raceway from Shift 2: Unleashed, it started as an experiment almost a month ago, now with all three layouts (East, West and Club), also created different skins with different looks, featuring full integration with CSP lights, VAO and etc. At the moment it's in an optimization state."

(two different layouts I think)

Very nice suit - any plans to add gloves and helmet too?
Seems a shame to have the default white Sparco gloves with such a lovely suit. These are a pretty good match for the suit in the meantime (unzip and drop the two .DDS files into the car skins folder):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bl8etxdmuiabmxh/gloves.7z/file

View attachment 893327 View attachment 893328 View attachment 893329 View attachment 893330
maybe i do the simplest of the 3 drivers helmets :) and see how the real gloves were.

Dang, this dudes progress on this WIP of a Glendale convo is looking excellent!

"I present you my WIP conversion project of Glendale Raceway from Shift 2: Unleashed, it started as an experiment almost a month ago, now with all three layouts (East, West and Club), also created different skins with different looks, featuring full integration with CSP lights, VAO and etc. At the moment it's in an optimization state."

(two different layouts I think)

:eek::eek:

That's a lovely little car BUT it seems to tramline all the time, as if it's following ruts in the road. The steering wheel gets pulled in unnatural positions, like the car is trying to steer you instead of the other way around. Anyone else feeling this, and/or able to fix it? A little beauty like this really deserves better physics.
Edit: the RHS wing mirror reflection is flipped too (in VR 3D, anyway).

minge.PNG

Last edited:
That's a lovely little car BUT it seems to tramline all the time, as if it's following ruts in the road. The steering wheel gets pulled in unnatural positions, like the car is trying to steer you instead of the other way around. Anyone else feeling this, and/or able to fix it? A little beauty like this really deserves better physics.
Edit: the RHS wing mirror reflection is flipped too (in VR 3D, anyway).

View attachment 893333

Feels a little bit floaty and I did find myself having to constantly make small corrections in the steering to keep it pointing straight. It sort of wanders but not enough for it to be a problem driving it. Does feel like a nice little car for sure though.

Uli
so it is better .... thanks for forgiving ..

I'm apparently too stupid for something ...
The McLaren 720S GT3 has been released on the Toprace discord. :)
Phenomenal work.

https://discordapp.com/channels/665967005425467422/666497101701578752

View attachment 892913
Quick question, I have downloaded this car, awesome to drive, however I prefer to use cockpit view and the drivers safety net isn't attached to the car. It floats around free in the car, sometimes directly in front of my view. Any ideas as to how this can be attached to the dash as in the videos or removed?

Quick question, I have downloaded this car, awesome to drive, however I prefer to use cockpit view and the drivers safety net isn't attached to the car. It floats around free in the car, sometimes directly in front of my view. Any ideas as to how this can be attached to the dash as in the videos or removed?

There's a post about this somewhere but off the top of my head I think it's something to do with the version of Custom Shaders Patch you are or are not using.
Have you got Content Manager?

There's a post about this somewhere but off the top of my head I think it's something to do with the version of Custom Shaders Patch you are or are not using.
Have you got Content Manager?

Yes, I have CM, currently using 0.1.25-preview183.
I had this happen before as well with another car, I forget which one, but the entire safety net was outside the car. it looked hilarious in replay!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back