Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
It's odd you rave about it so much as the model is pretty poor, the front wheels clip into the fenders, it has kunos Frankenstein physics (which doesn't bother me), gearing is way off, too short but easy fixed.
CM analise brings up some issues, again easy fixed, but chivas are better than this surely?
Besides, it's just a conversion of the Works AE86 from Shift 2 Unleashed which I still do apprecciate btw

Besides, it's just a conversion of the Works AE86 from Shift 2 Unleashed which I still do apprecciate btw

Oh gosh yes i do and its free and someone has taken the time to do it. All good nothing isn't fixable.
It was the thought that chivas would need this guy.....

you sould really use CSP. I have a potato as a PC, and when disabling all those effects, it actually improves Performance, so there's literally no reason to not use it

I don't know why but no CSP's version works on my computer...
Black screen then the computer restart... :/
Witcher 3 and game like that work on it, so the computer should endle CSP but no way :/

Yeah, me too defenitely, seems this guy wanted to surely base it off the GT300 BP Kraft featured in GT2 and Sega GT for Dreamcast/PC

EDIT: Actually it turns out that AE86 is just a straight up conversion from Shift 2 Unleashed instead, still better than nothing I suppose lol
Aww man thats a shame, oh well not the end of the world, we are still modelling our own version.

No need to yell ;)

Anyway, you need to use Content Manager and it's custom showroom. Look for the Mirror option under Visual Settings > Scene

View attachment 893066

THANKS FOR ANSWERING.
I DON'T HAVE THAT OPTION, IS IT THAT I HAVE TO INSTALL SOMETHING? SOME MORE NUIEVA VERSION OF SOMETHING?

upload_2020-2-22_9-33-24.png

THANKS FOR ANSWERING.
I DON'T HAVE THAT OPTION, IS IT THAT I HAVE TO INSTALL SOMETHING? SOME MORE NUIEVA VERSION OF SOMETHING?
View attachment 893188
Try this
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/car-preview-preset-for-content-manager.21886/
or this
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hd-reflect-car-preview-pack.24383/

Btw.: Writing in capitals (upper case characters) in forums or other community threads is used for yelling. So please use lower case ones. Thx! :) 👍 :cheers:

Hello! I've been busy with ACC lately as far as sims go. I see a couple of cars from ACC have been converted. Could somebody give a brief summary which ones? And also an invite to that TopRace Discord server (the links don't work as I am not on their server). Thanks a lot :)

I wrote RSS GTN but I meant RSS GT (6 cars), sorry
CM BoP stands for Content Manager Balance of Performance, like the one @portakal made for the GT3s

I've got the mod but I'm looking for a good bop.
someone?
Maybe the
portakal
will be interesting to do this. We can give him a mod for work (if he does not have one)

i know this has proberbly been disscused before , but how do i change the driver model? just can't figure it out :)

Takes a few easy steps:
1) Unpack data.acd with Content Manager (rename data.acd from the car folder, just in case you screw things)
2) Inside DATA folder, open driver3d.ini
3) Change this line:

[MODEL]
NAME=driver

To whatever you want, for example:

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_no_HANS

That should do it.
Is the driver appears out of place (unlikely to happen):

4) Open car in CM showroom.
5) On the "car params" tab, activate "driver" and "movable driver" (if the driver doesn't appear, moving the view will enable it)
6) Click on the car once. Press the T key. That will enable the displacement commands.
7) Adjust the driver and and click "save pos". Sometimes it doesn't save to the exact position you wanted. Readjusting and repeating the process a few times does the trick.

Last edited:
Hello! I've been busy with ACC lately as far as sims go. I see a couple of cars from ACC have been converted. Could somebody give a brief summary which ones? And also an invite to that TopRace Discord server (the links don't work as I am not on their server). Thanks a lot :)
If I remember right three conversions so far --> Honda NSX, Lexus RCF and the most recent McLaren 720S. In my humble opinion all three are diamonds!

If you want you can check them out here alongside an Aston Martin and a Nissan Nismo GTR during a one lap around Bathurst.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-video-thread.290887/page-105#post-13022524

If I remember right three conversions so far --> Honda NSX, Lexus RCF and the most recent McLaren 720S. In my humble opinion all three are diamonds!

If you want you can check them out here alongside an Aston Martin and a Nissan Nismo GTR during a one lap around Bathurst.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-video-thread.290887/page-105#post-13022524

Early on there was an M6 but it wasn't up to the graphical standards (and now there's an RSS version, so no need). These 3 look great, can't wait to try them in AC. Thanks for the information.

A newer Bentley Continental GT3 mod has also been seen. The link for it (apparently its a WIP AG mod) is unknown. I've mentioned it once, and I'll mention it again, here's a video of the mod below.

I grabbed this off the discord..let me know if it works

https://discord.gg/4gDdFp

As for cars I think from ACC there's the Mclaren 720s GT3, the Lexus RCF GT3 and the NSX GT3 (which you can find here) Not sure if anything else is released but I'm sure there's a load on the way soon.

DISCLAIMER: Graphics mods, ReShade presets and PPFilters are always a matter of taste. I'm not saying this is the best mod out there, but I personally like my settings more than anything available.

acs20200221003700wej9o.png

acs20200221003742e4k22.png

acs20200221003831qnjd8.png

Anyway, this is Solstice, my personal enhancement for Sol and the Custom Shaders Patch. Its origins come from my Project CARMEN graphics mod, but since things like weather and particle effects are now controlled from Sol and the CSP, it didn't make sense to downgrade that mod.

Solstice consists of these things:

A ReShade preset, a PP-filter, a Sol config and tweaked spark effects.

I'm also still tinkering around with it, but I also don't plan daily updates.... so don't worry that you have to download it again and again all the time.

*cough* well I try my best...

acs20200222153634sjj07.png

acs20200222153739pwjjv.png

acs20200222170056pbkq1.png

Note: Backup the files in the install locations, so you can revert if you don't like the results. Every file is needed to get the desired effect and everything works hand in hand.

This mod needs the Custom Shaders Patch & Sol.

This mod is tested with CSP v0.1.46 & Sol 1.4.2

Install: Delete the previous version's files and ALL OTHER ReShade files/folders!

Drop the "assettocorsa" folder into X>Steam>steamapps>common and overwrite everything. Drop the "Documents" wherever your usual "Documents" folder is located and do the same.

The ReShade preset will cost you some frames. You can toggle it on and off with the X key, open its settings with Y, reload its settings with C and take a screenshot with Q.

acs20200222170144n8j1w.png

acs20200222172138usksi.png

acs20200222172300iykyv.png

Hope you enjoy it!

acs20200222174403wxklf.png
acs202002221755286zjub.png

acs20200222175702fvj9h.png

Changelog:
  1. No ReShade download needed anymore.
  2. Tweaks to exposure, glare, and other effects.
  3. Slight changes to Sol config.
  4. Hopefully fixed the exposure bug.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/solstice.25136/

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back