Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,921 comments
It looks like JimLoyd and Terra21 have jumped ship.
Jim Has joined GTP a few days ago and Terra answered a thread at RD today...so...
8wq0.png

bhlu.png

This is what I did, thank you @Blamer, it worked great, not only the red asphalt is gone but it seems that the whole track looks better. :cheers:

I do not remember where I got that track, if someone has a link, some might be interested.

I have version 1.0 by Jim Lloyd @Fanapryde do you know how up to date this version is?

I also just found a mediafire link for the AC Reboot on Fakebook..is it cool to post that here do you think?

Last edited:
Also while I'm asking questions - does anyone remember what ini setting and what file to modify to get mouse control for the f5 camera? asking for a friend

Does anyone know if these guys that did the excellent 2018 model are maybe updating?https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/
Would be great to see current V8 beasties.

m1dh.jpg

I have version 1.0 by Jim Lloyd @Fanapryde do you know how up to date this version is?

I also just found a mediafire link for the AC Reboot on Fakebook..is it cool to post that here do you think?

1.0 is the latest as far as I know. I've had Reboots tracks archived since they went down, personally I never just spilled them all, just out of respect for all the work they've done. If someone wants a track, sure. But thats just me.

Last edited:
In case anyone interested in making a GT4 data for Perendinator's Toyota GT86 3UZ-FE? The model pretty much look the part.

View attachment 901097

It looks the part because OTTH it is the Kunos model. I think I only changed things that a real owner would if they did the engine transplant, same with the other two V8 engine swaps. 👍

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these guys that did the excellent 2018 model are maybe updating?https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/
Would be great to see current V8 beasties.

m1dh.jpg

1.0 is the latest as far as I know. I've had Reboots tracks archived since they went down, personally I never just spilled them all, just out of respect for all the work they've done. If someone wants a track, sure. But thats just me.

Like P1ButtPlug above: AC track reboot v1.0 + wet roads skin

Thanks guys :cheers:

I would love to see updated v8 SCs too. Have you seen this?

https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/supercars-postpones-three-events-launches-eseries/

Nice community on Racedepartment :dopey:

jk5r.png

I'm being insulted for sharing ... a mod !? :boggled:
don't get me started on RD users....
"I want it all, I want it now, I want you to fix the problems I have (because I'm too ##### to read two lines).
oh, and I leave you a one star review because despite the 56635783 hours you spent in your free time for doing this, the red is not so red"

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I was asked to remove the post

Makes sense that people on this forum don't get access even though we're the same people that make up the thousands of members of the FB group and are members of every other FB group and discords and other forums.

Do these guys really think that we're all segregated some how?

don't get me started on RD users....
"I want it all, I want it now, I want you to fix the problems I have (because I'm too stupid to read two lines).
oh, and I leave you a one star review because despite the 56635783 hours you spent in your free time for doing this, the red is not so red"
The kind of mentality that some people have ... really really weird sometimes. :lol:

Edit : Probably a multi-account.

Last edited:
When loading the Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo (AGU facelift) I always get these three error messages in CM.
I can click each one away one after the other and then the car loads, but it's a bit disturbing.
Do I need to change something somewhere (that I can do myself) ?

lod_B.png
lod_C.png
lod_D.png

I wanted to do a joyride with trackday settings after some time. I can't run with more than 6-7 AI cars at a time at Nordschleife. All the cars seem to load but then I get an "sound may be broken" error. I checked the cars, they're all okay. This probably started after one of the latest CM updates.

Any ideas about what may be the cause?

Edit: Fixed it. Cause was a weird Windows bug or something.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back