Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,913 comments
It's just had a massive update a couple days ago, can you elaborate what new features you have added since then and what fixes you have done please?
Yeah, I'm curious if these are in addition to the recent overhaul or based on the original bare-bones Esprit version.
Hopefully based on the overhauled version - any and all improvements are welcome, but it's probably a good idea to itemise them so we know what to look for.
Also - do it overwrite an existing track or does it install as a new one for comparison purposes?

This 205 doesn't seems to have any brake at all?
I have unpacked data.acd, increased the brake torque gradually up to 4000 from original 1660, but it still won't brake? (I have repacked the data and remove the unpacked data folder) Please can anyone help me on this? thanks

You'd be better off tagging @AC Modder as he was the one who created that mod - I was just pointing a user in the direction of where to get it.

I have updated Maple Valley with new features and numerous fixes...like new summer season I hope you like it, all credits goes to their respective creators. Let me know if you like it ;)

https://mega.nz/#!pwFEhK4I!eRtNFdDt9oJrwPXtSkHKdNAPgS_fN7tb7MqzqmIJwdI

OK, be careful everybody.
This will overwrite the recently overhauled track and as far as I can see all it does is:
  • removes the helicopters completely
  • removes all the grass/track/billboard options
  • mashes my billboards with Fred Basset's set
  • adds a summer skin when there is already a summer trees option in the original download

@bestiajo, you need to elaborate on these claimed 'new features and numerous fixes' because it just looks like you've butchered the track and stripped a lot of stuff out. :odd:

Last edited:
OK, be careful everybody. This will overwrite the recently overhauled track and as far as I can see all it does is:
  • removes the helicopters completely
  • removes all the grass/track/billboard options
  • mashes my billboards with Fred Basset's set
  • adds a summer skin when there is already a summer trees option in the original download

@bestiajo, you need to elaborate on these claimed 'new features and numerous fixes' because it just looks like you've butchered the track and stripped a lot of stuff out. :odd:
Glad you posted that as I was just about to grab it - saves me a download lol

I'm not happy about this at all and would prefer it if @bestiajo deleted his link in case people search for Maple Valley and think that his version is the overhauled one that a few of us worked very hard on.
I cannot fathom why he thinks this was a good idea.

Seems like this is becoming a regular thing now. As I said yesterday with regards to my skins appearing in other mods and on other sites - I don't care if you're doing it for your own purposes on your own game but to package our mods/skins up or edit them and then release them with no attempt made to contact the original author - especially when so many of us are active here on this site - is a bit on the rude side.

Last edited:
This 205 doesn't seems to have any brake at all?
I have unpacked data.acd, increased the brake torque gradually up to 4000 from original 1660, but it still won't brake? (I have repacked the data and remove the unpacked data folder) Please can anyone help me on this? thanks

IMO it brakes, it's just very easy to lock up the wheels..

Quick question for you guys here. When I want to choose a car or track it doesn't go fullscreen and no amount of dragging will make it so. Is there a setting to achieve this. My resolution is 2560 x 1440 and it currently looks like this

Screenshot (112).png

Seems like this is becoming a regular thing now. As I said yesterday with regards to my skins appearing in other mods and on other sites - I don't care if you're doing it for your own purposes on your own game but to package our mods/skins up or edit them and then release them with no attempt made to contact the original author - especially when so many of us are active here on this site - is a bit on the rude side.
At least your skins haven't been fed through a mincer with some parts thrown away and what's left jumbled together...

Quick question for you guys here. When I want to choose a car or track it doesn't go fullscreen and no amount of dragging will make it so. Is there a setting to achieve this. My resolution is 2560 x 1440 and it currently looks like this

Not shure what you'd like to achieve ?

This is what I get to see. Dragging the right frame to the right, turns the previews in a list and the pic of the car will enlarge.

cm.png

Not shure what you'd like to achieve ?

This is what I get to see. Dragging the right frame to the right, turns the previews in a list and the pic of the car will enlarge.

View attachment 901085

I wanted the window that shows the cars/tracks etc to fill my screen. It only opens to about 2/3 and it annoys me lol. Suppose I'll just have to live with it for now as @Delta7Fox seems to have the same problem.

Hi, could anyone take a look at snetterton's racegroove? it is a very well made track and it is a pity that there is this defect. I tried to look at the problem, but I didn't understand how to solve it. Snetterton acreboot/terra? version.

I am very sad for the world right now. I'll be honest i am worried sick just what will be left. It's ripped through everything i thought 'real'.
I don't know anything else than my life and it feels like it is disappearing.

I adore the culture of sim racing and i adore gaming and it is brilliant escapism.... but right now even this is struggling to allow me to escape.

I know that modders get annoyed by people spreading links and changing stuff etc.
And i really don't mean to be talking out of turn. But could you do PM if you are unhappy with someone..right now it would be nice to see more nice.

Sorry. I must sound like a wimp, but i enjoy this thread as everyone is so helpful.

The one or 2 posts from AGU just seem to have been in current times a bit OTT... please AGU PM that stuff...cheers.

I hope everyone is ok.

I am very sad for the world right now. I'll be honest i am worried sick just what will be left. It's ripped through everything i thought 'real'.
I don't know anything else than my life and it feels like it is disappearing.

I adore the culture of sim racing and i adore gaming and it is brilliant escapism.... but right now even this is struggling to allow me to escape.

I know that modders get annoyed by people spreading links and changing stuff etc.
And i really don't mean to be talking out of turn. But could you do PM if you are unhappy with someone..right now it would be nice to see more nice.

Sorry. I must sound like a wimp, but i enjoy this thread as everyone is so helpful.

The one or 2 posts from AGU just seem to have been in current times a bit OTT... please AGU PM that stuff...cheers.

I hope everyone is ok.
d61vkwa-61ff81e2-e680-46d9-a977-3c1f68412f47.gif

Everything's gonna be okay, the earth will always turn. :lol:

Last edited:
Got bored and watched a few GT4 races in Gran Turismo Sport on YouTube. Then I got an idea and have set a fictional GT4 version of the Ferrari 488 myself by copy-and-paste. I have to say it turns out pretty nice. :dopey:
What do you guys think? Should I work on this?

custom-showroom-1584539876.jpg

I had a similar idea few months ago when I saw a Ferrari 458 GT Pro from Assetto Land. I figure it looked very similar to Gran Turismo Sport Ferrari GT4, so I was going to modify the car data spec to match that of Kuno's GT4 specs. I had also plan to the same thing with Perendinator's Toyota GT86 3UZ-FE since it remind me of Project Car 2 Toyota GT86 GT4. Unfortunately I had never completed it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back