Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,913 comments
__custom_showroom_1584638959.jpg

Since we're on the topic of making a GT4 version of everything...

I stumbled across this model by 1st Racing Studios of a 'McLaren 720s GT3', which is pretty much just the Forza model with a wing.

However, it has all the necessary accoutrements for a GT4-spec car, with the rear spoiler, roll cage, slick tires, light aero mods, and the interior is stripped out and features a digital display with shift lights.

Who would like to see a 720s GT4 tune as my next project?

View attachment 901095

Since we're on the topic of making a GT4 version of everything...

I stumbled across this model by 1st Racing Studios of a 'McLaren 720s GT3', which is pretty much just the Forza model with a wing.

However, it has all the necessary accoutrements for a GT4-spec car, with the rear spoiler, roll cage, slick tires, light aero mods, and the interior is stripped out and features a digital display with shift lights.

Who would like to see a 720s GT4 tune as my next project?

That sounds amazing!

In case anyone interested in making a GT4 data for Perendinator's Toyota GT86 3UZ-FE? The model pretty much look the part.

View attachment 901097

I'm sure I can take that one up too, seeing as making GT4 tunes has been a running theme for me recently. Maybe I'll release the 720s and this Toyota together at once, have myself a little GT4-two pack in a couple days.

Last edited:
Ok Maple Valley link down...I dont claim any work ...just wanted to improve it, nevermind...sorry
Thanks for removing the link - to avoid any future confusion, can you edit this post as well please? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-910#post-13046215
Just to be clear, this wasn't about you claiming ownership, it was about you butchering the track and releasing your own version which overwrites the original track with exactly the same name, and deleting a lot of the original features in the process. Crikey, Maple Valley was only released barely a week ago, and you're basically saying 'this, this and this are rubbish so I've removed them. Here's a link to a better version of the track'. Hopefully you can understand how people who worked on the track might be upset?
You don't need to hack the track apart and claim you've 'improved' it. If anyone doesn't want the blimp or the helicopters, they can just rename the appropriate kn5s or edit the configs. What you did removes that option for people. And you don't need to remove any of the skins to introduce a new one - just release a new skin as a standalone so people can add it to the track if they want to. But to be perfectly honest I'd prefer my skins to be left intact and not meshed together with a completely different skin by somebody else. And your summer skin is already catered for in the original track, but again - if you think it's good then just release it as an optional skin rather than removing any of the others and forcing yours on people.

You say you included a fix for the short reverse layout. I'm not aware of any issues there but if you explain what it was that you found and how you fixed it, then it might be included in an update - with your permission of course.

Oh yeah, the other day after I fixed my Content Manager, I noticed that I lost developer mode. That's pretty important for when I'm doing these tunes so I need the keyboard input for that so I can get the full functionality back. Thanks.

Oh yeah, the other day after I fixed my Content Manager, I noticed that I lost developer mode. That's pretty important for when I'm doing these tunes so I need the keyboard input for that so I can get the full functionality back. Thanks.
Can't test it myself as mine is already in developer mode. Does clicking the version number in about section work?

Thank you, I forgot to include the link with the updated skins with racing tires wall as shown in the picture.

Ok, I've downloaded that one. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Meanwhile...

__custom_showroom_1584642858.jpg

Preliminary work has begun on the GT4 720s tune. Weight has been increased, a McLaren pit crew has been added over the generic one and new GT4 tires have been fitted from the tire machine.

Wow, you work fast :D

Ah well, with this virus it's not like there's anything better to do in isolation at the moment.

Still have much to do though, a new power curve, suspension, gearbox (maybe?), liveries (maybe?), AI (maybe?) etc.

Definitely considering swapping the Aero, CM shows the original version has 650s GT3 aero, which seems quite extreme.

Soooo. i have a link for ALL the RTM mods. but I am hesitant to post I here as it is "paid" despite the fact that they are thieves...
Can admin shed some light on if I can post this? would love to share. Its hundreds of cars... since we are all stuck indoors it would be a nice addition to all of our libraries. physics probably leaves a bit to be desired but its good filler for the AI fields...

About Macau grand prix. a lot of the asphalt is red in my version, is there a fix available?

Enable wet track (as awkward as it sounds, it works)

install the skin and enable it
https://sharemods.com/p6b4pm5wam7l/macau_wet.rar.html

from csp discord:

All weather roads skin for AC Reboot Macau 1.0 from December 2018! You'll get black road textures if you use an older version of the track! You'll get red tarmac / road textures if you don't have the skin installed and enabled

Extract archive to track folder and enable the skin in CM.

Or extract the textures directly to macau\skins\default folder. This replaces the textures automatically. THIS IS ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED AS THE CM_SKINS METHOD DELETES THREE TEXTURES THAT ALREADY CAME WITH THE TRACK IN THE SKINS\DEFAULT FOLDER. YOU COULD ALSO CUT/COPY THOSE THREE TEXTURES TO THE WETROADS FOLDER.

Soooo. i have a link for ALL the RTM mods. but I am hesitant to post I here as it is "paid" despite the fact that they are thieves...
Can admin shed some light on if I can post this? would love to share. Its hundreds of cars... since we are all stuck indoors it would be a nice addition to all of our libraries. physics probably leaves a bit to be desired but its good filler for the AI fields...

Previous page has it.

It was leaked, noone is stealing it, as far as I understand. Anyway, I have all the content in there.
I believe most of us have it. Although, as I mentioned before, there are always some people that lacks a few cars.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back