Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,910 comments
Hyundai Genesis GT4 Tune/Fix Version 2 by MisterWaffles, (original mod author unknown)

*This version is made to Kunos BoP, which balances it with the Kunos Maserati and Porsche GT4 cars.*

__custom_showroom_1584572029.jpg

Install instructions:
- Delete the original 'hyundai_genesis_gt4' file in your Assetto Corsa 'Cars' folder.
- Extract and paste new Version 2 'hyundai_genesis_gt4' file into your Assetto Corsa 'Cars' folder.

Base Features:
- New skins with Dunlop branding adapted from KSF Hyundai Coupe
- New AI based upon Legion Mustang GT4
- New suspension settings
- Drivetrain swap (V6 and transmission) with Evora GX
- New tires taken from C7.R
- Weight alterations for GT4 homologation
- Brake alterations for improved stopping power

Updated in Version 2:
- New, much less stiff suspension settings from Beezer215
- New GT4 hard compound tires from Gibbons Tire Machine AI to replace C7.R compounds
- New, more realistic power curve from Beezer215
- Manual/gated shifter support

Special Thanks to @Beezer215, @GIBBONS, @Masscot and @Fanapryde for giving feedback and helping hone this tune.

Thanks to everyone else for your continued interest in this project, please enjoy and thank you for choosing the Genesis for your next GT4 adventure.​

Last edited:
I haven't even tried if it works properly, but you would have to re-enable display's material ksemissive in CM shaders editor etc. It's for skins and custom showrooms. Backup/rename original kn5 and when you're done vice versa.

Aah I see that! I'm still an amateur when it comes to modding haha. I'll check how to do that!
Thank you very much for your fast reply. Very much appreciated.

For anyone who's stressing about Coronovirus, I recommend this hand sanitiser which offers protection from all strains of the Cat's Arse Virus :P ...

Hand Sanitiser.jpg

And to everyone on the forum, I say:

Stay cool. Even when arguing about mods. Be nice to others. Even when arguing about mods. Share whatever you can (including your goodwill and your 'precious mods') to help keep at least a handful of people happy while so much that's going on in the world right now doesn't.

Last edited:
Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > tick Movable Driver > click display window and driver should appear > hit 't' key to display alignment gimbals > carefully move the driver around > click Save pos > click Save KNH.

If you can't get close, choose another driver from another car, copy the steer.ksanim and driver_base_pos.knh to your car and try again.

Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > click display window and driver should appear > home tab (back arrow on menu) > select drivers helmet > select texture in txdiffuse > click View mapping > save (icon appears in bottom right corner) > use that saved wire diagram as an overlay for the helmet texture in your favourite editor.

Thank you very much, so it seems much easier !!!

Here's how I fixed it - for now.
Go into the content folder, there's a cars-off folder. Cut and paste the cars in there back into the cars folder. Content manager is then going to freak out if you select one of the cars that reappear and give you error messeges and tell you you shouldn't be seeing this. lol
Then you should be able to close out and reopen CM and they will be in there. You also may get copies of the cars in both cars and cars-off folders also whereas I just renamed cars-off to something else to test if they still work and make sure before deleting that folder.

Of course apologies if you knew this and did this already.

ok, but does it fix the issue with the disable button staying green and cars being disabled every time you left click?

Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > tick Movable Driver > click display window and driver should appear > hit 't' key to display alignment gimbals > carefully move the driver around > click Save pos > click Save KNH.

If you can't get close, choose another driver from another car, copy the steer.ksanim and driver_base_pos.knh to your car and try again.

Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > click display window and driver should appear > home tab (back arrow on menu) > select drivers helmet > select texture in txdiffuse > click View mapping > save (icon appears in bottom right corner) > use that saved wire diagram as an overlay for the helmet texture in your favourite editor.

have already tested both possibilities. Perfect!!! Thank you...

ok, but does it fix the issue with the disable button staying green and cars being disabled every time you left click?
I had my cars back and everything seemed fine. That was last night. Today I updated CM. I haven't clicked disable yet. Quite frankly I didn't want to in the first place. I was going for the folder button and missed it due to a wireless mouse skipping. My button wasn't green and I was left clicking without a problem though.

Ferrari F2004 – 2004 By ASR Formula
V1.22 (19/03/2020)

Installation notes:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod.
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

Changelog:
V1.22:
– Update 3D Model
– Texture optimization
– Update Skins (Cars, Helmet, Suit, Gloves, PitCrew etc.)
– New 3D Driver Model
– New Physics
– New Sound

Obviously, this car is also available in the Kunos DLC "Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack". ;)

Ferrari F2004 – 2004 By ASR Formula
V1.22 (19/03/2020)

Installation notes:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod.
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

Changelog:
V1.22:
– Update 3D Model
– Texture optimization
– Update Skins (Cars, Helmet, Suit, Gloves, PitCrew etc.)
– New 3D Driver Model
– New Physics
– New Sound

Obviously, this car is also available in the Kunos DLC "Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack". ;)

Is the ASR version better than the Kunos?

Ford GT 2017 fixed took me so many tries to get an baidu account working just for this anyway the car's wing now finally works both the wing and airbrake move rev lights are added to meet the actual 2017 GT and maybe some power adjustments? enjoy the mod.
Note if you are the creator of this mod and want it removed from here just pm me.

View attachment 900603
View attachment 900604

Really cool upgrade. Anyone getting no rear lights? They work well braking, but not on when the lights are on. Easy fix?

Is the ASR version better than the Kunos?
Hi !

A long time ago, I tested both and I kept the vanilla one buuut... from my memory they were close in many ways and if I remember well, the sound of the Kunos F2004 was the really final decision. ;)

It’s very difficult to tell to these kind of questions and usually I wrote "just test it and share your feeling !" because feelings and preferences could be very different from a virtual driver to an other.

Cheers. :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back