- 4,372

- Ottawa
Does anyone know what the difference is between the Ferrari 2004 by ASR and the one from Kunos?
They are both insanely fast, They both look great, the Kunos car looks a little better, The ASR SFX is insanely loud, as in stupid loud, but a lot of sound modders think louder is better, I don't.
To me the Kunos car sound better and if you want louder, you can always increase the sound.
I personaly prefer the way the Kunos car drive, but I am in no position to tell which drives more like a F1, it is a very moot point any way as without the insane acceleration g,s, insane cornering g's and insane braking force g's it is in no way close to what a F1 monster from 2004 or other wise is like to drive.
IRL, I cannot even sit in one, let alone drive one as I am too big to fit in there.
Bottom line is both are great in VR, drive the one you prefer.


