Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,867 comments
Peugeot 207 Monster Rally

http://assettomods.com/peugeot-207-time-attack/

What a delightful find! Zoran Carevic's little buzz-bomb has almost 700 horsepower, 7 gears goes 190 mph (300 kph), is lighter than a box of Kleenex and sounds like a swarm of furious bees. What could be bad? Well, it does have some serious aero push above 125 mph (200 kph) that no amount of fiddling could dial out. Billed as a time attack car, it was actually designed as a rally car. Whatever. Here's a race setup.
The link for download doesnt work !!!! :(

@caracabra This thread is not for just posting a picture. GTPlanet have other threads for those.:)

can you link to the car? I haven't put it in case you can't
upload_2020-3-31_15-59-36.png

The link for download doesnt work !!!! :(

Its on assettoland.

I rolled back to the last CM update and sadly the issues still arise. Just had my first crash asking me to re install shaders patch might help, thing...
Not great.
It seems to be crashing then i open task manager and it says its overloading power use, the assetto.exe is red and not happy on task manager..

Its on assettoland.

I rolled back to the last CM update and sadly the issues still arise. Just had my first crash asking me to re install shaders patch might help, thing...
Not great.
It seems to be crashing then i open task manager and it says its overloading power use, the assetto.exe is red and not happy on task manager..

Thanks for the assettoland prompt. That 207 sounds like fun but I'm thinking it will end up in the bin for some reason.

What version of CM are you on?

This is a low poly (93k) 3D model, but I wanted this car to be in my collection, so I try my best to make it up-to-date.
Hope you'll enjoy anyway! So here it is:

Renault Sport Clio V6 Phase 2 (2003)
Version 1.0 - 2020.03.31

Original 3D model author is AZN Devil, with an rFactor mod
Orbit4L converted to Assetto Corsa
AssettoPedia made some extensive editing

92044985_528282081211338_6784394073781305344_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- new enginge power/torque figure (from actual dyno)
- new suspensions setup
- new aero (ACCR v2)
- new tyres v10 (hypercar road, street, semislicks)
- new sound from Kunos
- suspensions geometry from Kunos
- corrected car total mass
- adjusted car polar inertia
- corrected car controls
- adjusted fuel tank position
- corrected gear ratio
- tweaked drivetrain config
- adjusted graphics offsets and pitch rotation
- added working lights
- corrected RPM instrument
- added various digital instruments
- changed driver's 3D model
- corrected main collider position
- added secondary collider for gearbox
- added damage
- various textures replaced
- totally reworked shaders
- added LODs .kn5 files
- tweaked onboard cameras
- totally reworked skins
- added body colored interior insert
- VAO patch (thanks to RealAKP)
- added deforming bonnet (CSP only)
- added working odometers (CSP only)
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)
- PBR materials for glass (CSP only)
- adjusted Real Mirrors to default driver's position (CSP only)
- updated to AC 1.16.3
- updated ambient shadows
- updated previews
- fixed hands and steering wheel out of synch

KNOWN PROBLEMS
- Low poly 3D model
- Fuel arrow is just a texture

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks for this one. It's very close to RL one as far as I can remember (G forces and fear factor taken out of equation obviously). It's more forgiving in game but road tyres and tweeking LSD values make it as playful as one could want.
Same remark as for the 996 GT3 from @norms as I'm usually not a fan of road cars in games: It's a joy to drive.

Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1.01
by Viper

FK6skRW.jpg

Although the developmet of this project took much more time than could be even planed, now it has complete package to get immersive racing experience - good handling, HQ sound, LODs and vintage liveries which are brings atmosphere of '60s racing.

Credits:

3d model - |Viper|
physics - Anton Gruzdev
sound - Pavel Holod
2d, textures, references - Turbina
liveries, ui, additional data - Andy-R
custom shaders patch help - x4fab

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alfa-romeo-giulietta-spider.31814/

Looks pretty amazing IMO!
I've been comparing them side-by-side and can't see any difference between this RD one and the one from the Panda Garage website. They both even have the same flipped passenger mirror reflection. I'll be keeping the one with @Beezer215's suspension mod as the RD has that weird floaty feeling that was successfully tuned out.

I've been comparing them side-by-side and can't see any difference between this RD one and the one from the Panda Garage website. They both even have the same flipped passenger mirror reflection. I'll be keeping the one with @Beezer215's suspension mod as the RD has that weird floaty feeling that was successfully tuned out.

I searched here for Beezer's version but didn't find anything. This RD version feels severely under powered, at least on Fonteny reverse and I almost fell asleep driving it. I was hoping for something a bit more lively like the 718 RS.

This is a low poly (93k) 3D model, but I wanted this car to be in my collection, so I try my best to make it up-to-date.
Hope you'll enjoy anyway! So here it is:

Renault Sport Clio V6 Phase 2 (2003)
Version 1.0 - 2020.03.31

Original 3D model author is AZN Devil, with an rFactor mod
Orbit4L converted to Assetto Corsa
AssettoPedia made some extensive editing

DOWNLOAD HERE

The AI seems to have serious problems with this car. I checked the ai.ini but couldnt find any error. Strange.

A few litle tweaks to the Mercedes-AMG G 65 by Norms and I. The car still has issues, but these help to improve things.
THIS WILL OVERWRITE THE EXISTING CAR, SO BACK IT UP IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE PREVIOUS VERSION

Updated 30.03.2020 to v1.2 by M&N:
- 3D mirrors fixed
- Brakes/ABS improved
- Brake lights added
- Many cockpit shaders/materials reworked
- Cockpit control labels alpha channels fixed
- Driver hand/wheel synch fixed
- MOMO driver suit/gloves/helmet added
- Rev counter fixed
- AMG audio added

Still needs fixing by a good Samaritan:
- All external light clusters/lenses
- Better suspension damping for cornering stability
- Dashboard/seat stitching (alpha channel fix did not resolve this)

View attachment 904107

(links updated)
https://we.tl/t-taqVwvJw6c (link available for 7 days)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/29iss0zsvmovr39/merc_g65amg_13.7z/file (link available for 14 days)

Assettoland, feel free to rehost (and even fix the lights and suspension) for more permanence.

Thank you for the work, but, Why this version have less power?
The last version had 600cv...now 391??

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back