Fanapryde
In Memoriam
- 5,682

- Belgium
That does the trick. ThanksTry removing the extension (config?) file inside the skin folder
That does the trick. ThanksTry removing the extension (config?) file inside the skin folder
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:
https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks
I've only had a quick look around so far, its always nice to see unique cars like this added to the game. So far I think I still prefer ACF's version of Brasilia, but the new Curitiba is definitely worth checking out.
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:
https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks
![]()
![]()
Goiania also looks good and has an excellent flow and Potreiro looks very beatiful as well. I'm driving them now a little and ai lines could be better. These were surelly develped for online racing as ai is not very good and crashes a lot.
i tried Curitiba, because I was looking forward to this, but unfortunatelly it is too bumpy, imho. The car jumps all around. Also, the asphalt texture is a little bit weird. That being said, it is very nice to have a conversion for this and other tracks, it just needs some refinements.I've only had a quick look around so far, its always nice to see unique cars like this added to the game. So far I think I still prefer ACF's version of Brasilia, but the new Curitiba is definitely worth checking out.
Goiania also looks good and has an excellent flow and Potreiro looks very beatiful as well. I'm driving them now a little and ai lines could be better. These were surelly develped for online racing as ai is not very good and crashes a lot.
i tried Curitiba, because I was looking forward to this, but unfortunatelly it is too bumpy, imho. The car jumps all around. Also, the asphalt texture is a little bit weird. That being said, it is very nice to have a conversion for this and other tracks, it just needs some refinements.
HMM... AI lines not very good then? be glad to give some of them a go and make new AI lines, Anybody have a request which one to do first?
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:
https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks
![]()
![]()
Yes that one is bumpy, but I think that track is known to be very bumpy IRL as well isn't it? Here's a video, it sure looks like it here as well.
No, of course, surely I believe you. It really is extremely bumpy. I guess they tried to hard to recreate that feeling. Maybe someone of all the talented people here can do something about that.Yes, it is.
I live in Curitiba and I used to be a photographer in races there, but I think that it is a little too much bumpy - maybe the car that I tried, I'll give it a second go with another car.
if the timing is messed up like that, it usually needs to be fixed B4 track limits and sometime an AI line can be made, I don't know how to do that, if someone fixes that I'll do the AI and limts if neededI tested Cascavel as well, and if you choose to start from Hotlap start, then the game drops your car from what looks like solid 15 meters above the ground right onto the track, a pretty rough introduction to this track. Other than that, the track is almost the same as Velo Citta - looking good, pitlane AI doesn't work.
EDIT: There seems to be a small problem with track limits in one point.
Excellent. That would be amazing. I don't care which is first. But to me, the potreiro looks the best and from what I saw it has the worst ai. Cars running into each other and into walls all the time.
I tested Autodromo Velo Citta and it looks really good, the only problem I noticed is the completely borked AI pitlane.
Found this on discord posted from damone13x,
Adria rF2 conversion:
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:
https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks
![]()
![]()
Cracking find, i have a couple of the modders cars already, the merc and clio i don't have so this is brilliant, i am confident they will be pretty good and if not, models look good so can fiddle with them.
AMS2 is actually good, but it is now like the rest sat there not being used.... AC is like another world to be in....which right now isn't a bad thing right?
Having a sim with too much to do, in it, is a great problem to have...
I fear that may be related to the amount of cars you have installed...in your case 3536 (!)
In my case (250 cars installed) the scroll bar looks big and has the same colour as the car highlight bar.
View attachment 905269
A lot of what Plug said but I also go unconventional.
I start the name of the car with what class it is for race cars and I change the car Brand to what class they are as well. This is for BoP'd car classes I've done. Also tag with # to start.
Example:
GT3 cars:
Car name: GT3 Acura NSX
GT3 BMW M6
This way the group stays the same in the left hand side scroll in Content and I can work on the cars easier.
Car Brand, is usually the actual car brand but if you change all the GT3 cars to "GT3", while selecting a category in the drive tab for cars to choose from under the Brand tab, instead of just manufacturers, I have series of race cars grouped together now. If I want F1 75, there they all are, GT4, FIA GT RSS cars, they are all together to pick one from the bunch and go.
Finally, tags are important. For GT3 I have #GT3. Must have pound symbol in front so when you choose a GT3 car, under the Drive page for choosing "Grid Type ----> Same Subclass Only. Now all the #GT3 cars are automatically selected and I can then race against a random selection made by Content Manager or I can then manually take away and drag cars where I want them but they automatically show up because of the # tag.
This works for all groupings of cars. Same for BTCC, TA Legends, TC Legends, ect.
Real easy to get things going.
For street cars, crazy enough, I did a GTS kind of system. #N100 tag would be 50 - 150 HP. #N200 is 150 to 250 and so on. Only problem is that dominant cars can be moved up a group and slow cars moved down because it doesn't account for weight and setup but they are street cars after all.
So a tag of #N300 brings up a subclass of around 160 cars for me. If I choose a grid of 19 cars and I let Content Manager randomly select the grid, I never know who I'll be racing against out of 160 cars.
Mind you, this took a while to set up and new cars that come in need to be amended but once all together, not as bad as it sounds. Using search booleans and grouping cars together and mass selecting them and editing makes for a quick edit of say 30 cars in an instant if they all fit your search criteria.
I might have weird OCD though.
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. .../... I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions.../...
...
AMS2 is actually good, but it is now like the rest sat there not being used.... AC is like another world to be in....which right now isn't a bad thing right?
Having a sim with too much to do, in it, is a great problem to have...
...
To cut a long story short, I will not buy AMS2. This today made realize again what I knew before. It's just gonna sit on my disk like ACC, rf2, pc1 and pc2,.. until I eventually uninstall it to make room for more AC mods.
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:
https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks
I overlooked that setting because I was unaware of itThis is awesome!
Just a quick question.
In the car.ini file I always check the 'steer assist' under FFB multi.
This one the data file was closed so i tried it anyway and car felt like it was good, but the steering was really 'sharp'... i knew it would be the steer assist.
This is PURELY my personal preference, but i noticed on opening up data file steer assist was set to 0.
Kunos themselves make all non F1 / LMP type cars 1.0.
I changed it to 1.0 and the car, your car was spot on!!
So question is, the setting of 0 was that a choice? effectively what 0 does is makes the car have maximum forces at slow speeds around corners but less force at the top end on fast sweeping corners (see how that can help F1 cars right?)
Anyway not in anyway saying what you should do at all, its my preference and simple to alter to my tastes..
Simply just asking what effect you were trying to achieve.
stay safe.
I overlooked that setting because I was unaware of itso thank you for the info! I'll add it to my physics tweaking checklist on future projects. I see that I can set it to zero, one or anywhere in between (or above I assume). I'll experiment with different settings and settle on one I like best.
I'm going to upload an update with some tweaks and a drift version sometime soon. I know this is not a drift centric forum but I'm going to do it just for the fun of it to enhance my car physics setup skillset.