Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,867 comments
Just asking around if anyone has the same issue with the Lexus SC430 GT500 from Chivas Autoart ?

flying.png

No visible wheels in game when using four of the skins: eclipse_25 / eneos_6 / houzan_35 / petronas _36

When using denso_39 and zent_38 there is no issue.

In CM showroom wheels are present for all skins.

Until now I mostly used the Zent skin while hot lapping, which is why I never noticed the issue before...
I now started a race and noticed these hoverboards... :scared:

Edit: @letsdothis97 maybe (Iirc you are in the Chivas team ?)

Edit 2: same thing is happening with the Nissan GT-R GT500...

Try removing the extension (config?) file inside the skin folder

Anyone has a working Yas Marina circuit for both day and night?Currently using ACU version. I've tried SRJ's night track but most of the lights don't work at all.

I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:

https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:

I've only had a quick look around so far, its always nice to see unique cars like this added to the game. So far I think I still prefer ACF's version of Brasilia, but the new Curitiba is definitely worth checking out.

I've only had a quick look around so far, its always nice to see unique cars like this added to the game. So far I think I still prefer ACF's version of Brasilia, but the new Curitiba is definitely worth checking out.

Goiania also looks good and has an excellent flow and Potreiro looks very beatiful as well. I'm driving them now a little and ai lines could be better. These were surelly develped for online racing as ai is not very good and crashes a lot.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Nice, I've always found the Argentinian and Brasilian touring car races are good to watch. Good find :cheers:.
The Clio looks interesting :D

Goiania also looks good and has an excellent flow and Potreiro looks very beatiful as well. I'm driving them now a little and ai lines could be better. These were surelly develped for online racing as ai is not very good and crashes a lot.

Good to know, downloading Goiania right now :cheers:

i tried Curitiba, because I was looking forward to this, but unfortunatelly it is too bumpy, imho. The car jumps all around. Also, the asphalt texture is a little bit weird. That being said, it is very nice to have a conversion for this and other tracks, it just needs some refinements.

HMM... AI lines not very good then? be glad to give some of them a go and make new AI lines, Anybody have a request which one to do first?

i tried Curitiba, because I was looking forward to this, but unfortunatelly it is too bumpy, imho. The car jumps all around. Also, the asphalt texture is a little bit weird. That being said, it is very nice to have a conversion for this and other tracks, it just needs some refinements.

Yes that one is bumpy, but I think that track is known to be very bumpy IRL as well isn't it? Here's a video, it sure looks like it here as well.

HMM... AI lines not very good then? be glad to give some of them a go and make new AI lines, Anybody have a request which one to do first?

Excellent. That would be amazing. I don't care which is first. But to me, the potreiro looks the best and from what I saw it has the worst ai. Cars running into each other and into walls all the time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thank you very much for your sharing and your contribution.
We discover new things and in this complicated period, it is even more appreciable!

Yes that one is bumpy, but I think that track is known to be very bumpy IRL as well isn't it? Here's a video, it sure looks like it here as well.

Yes, it is.
I live in Curitiba and I used to be a photographer in races there, but I think that it is a little too much bumpy - maybe the car that I tried, I'll give it a second go with another car.

I tested Cascavel as well, and if you choose to start from Hotlap start, then the game drops your car from what looks like solid 15 meters above the ground right onto the track, a pretty rough introduction to this track. Other than that, the track is almost the same as Velo Citta - looking good, pitlane AI doesn't work.

EDIT: There seems to be a small problem with track limits in one point.

Last edited:
Yes, it is.
I live in Curitiba and I used to be a photographer in races there, but I think that it is a little too much bumpy - maybe the car that I tried, I'll give it a second go with another car.
No, of course, surely I believe you. It really is extremely bumpy. I guess they tried to hard to recreate that feeling. Maybe someone of all the talented people here can do something about that.

I tested Cascavel as well, and if you choose to start from Hotlap start, then the game drops your car from what looks like solid 15 meters above the ground right onto the track, a pretty rough introduction to this track. Other than that, the track is almost the same as Velo Citta - looking good, pitlane AI doesn't work.

EDIT: There seems to be a small problem with track limits in one point.
if the timing is messed up like that, it usually needs to be fixed B4 track limits and sometime an AI line can be made, I don't know how to do that, if someone fixes that I'll do the AI and limts if needed

Excellent. That would be amazing. I don't care which is first. But to me, the potreiro looks the best and from what I saw it has the worst ai. Cars running into each other and into walls all the time.

I'll look at it 1st then, if cars are running into walls then new limits are probably needed

I tested Autodromo Velo Citta and it looks really good, the only problem I noticed is the completely borked AI pitlane.

Pitlane only takes a few min if that's all it needs, I'll do that, Then Potreiro's AI line and limits

Did I miss any anybody here for a another track?

Found this on discord posted from damone13x,
Adria rF2 conversion:
https://mega.nz/file/fSoVRDyC#Ya7B1Thr5ggvwcOQxJZCYFgRzCLtKFNqTyRsyNsHoIc

Enjoy it! :)
It could imo have better grass and maybe some tweaks, lights and minor fixes (some track side objects not par on ground) but it´s overall a very nice and well made conversion with 5 track layouts. :)
Thx a lot damone13x!!! 👍
upload_2020-4-3_16-21-35.png

I´ll make a new grass config and maybe tweak it a bit brightness, contrast. But I´m just a very occupied by RL and other projects, so may take some time. ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cracking find, i have a couple of the modders cars already, the merc and clio i don't have so this is brilliant, i am confident they will be pretty good and if not, models look good so can fiddle with them.

AMS2 is actually good, but it is now like the rest sat there not being used.... AC is like another world to be in....which right now isn't a bad thing right?

Having a sim with too much to do, in it, is a great problem to have...

Here's a temp fixed pitlane for erl_velo_citta. While I was driving around looking at the AI and limits I noticed a big swerve on the AI line as it crosses the S/F line. that could probably cause some accidents. and the track limits are a little off, but there are track limit CSV files in the data folder so I can patch the limits without having to create all new ones. So this pit lane will only be good until I make a new AI line and pit lane to match it.

Gonna start on the erl Potrero version now

Attachments

• erl_velo_citta new temp pit_lane.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 47
Cracking find, i have a couple of the modders cars already, the merc and clio i don't have so this is brilliant, i am confident they will be pretty good and if not, models look good so can fiddle with them.

AMS2 is actually good, but it is now like the rest sat there not being used.... AC is like another world to be in....which right now isn't a bad thing right?

I agree. The level on which the ac community is at, is out of this world. This is insane an can hardly be seen anywhere else, not only in sim racing. People say the world is doomed, cause egoism took over everybody and there is no sense of community helping each other. But take a look at this example from today. I am contemplating buying AMS2 and went on Google to see what in sense of content I would be gaining from buying it and found this site by accident looking for brazilian tracks. A few hours later, LiqidSkyMan is already doing new ai limits for the tracks. This is insane and this is why I love AC, because of the community and what people if they work together and for good of all people, not just them selves, are capable of. It's an ustopable force. I'm sure AMS2 is great as people say, but to dethrone AC as the sim king?! Think again. No way.

To cut a long story short, I will not buy AMS2. This today made realize again what I knew before. It's just gonna sit on my disk like ACC, rf2, pc1 and pc2,.. until I eventually uninstall it to make room for more AC mods.

Last edited:
Both the clio (lol clio...is anything on those cars actually a clio? anyway..) and the Merc are really rather good.

I tried Curbita track and in the Renault V6 trophy mod i have it felt really nice actually, i liked the bumps to it, just needs a bit of love.
It is a brilliant track and one of the best in AM1 for me, the first chicane and the last long sweeper is very much like the old school UK club race tracks..

How easy is adding grass fx configs? can i copy them from another track or is that just too simplistic an approach?

I fear that may be related to the amount of cars you have installed...in your case 3536 (!)
In my case (250 cars installed) the scroll bar looks big and has the same colour as the car highlight bar.

View attachment 905269

Yes, I'm aware of that, more cars smaller bar. Imagine if I keep adding more cars... One day the bar would be invisible for sure. :boggled:
Would be nice if Ilja could change that bar in someway. I guess there are more people in the same situation as me. :)

A lot of what Plug said but I also go unconventional.
I start the name of the car with what class it is for race cars and I change the car Brand to what class they are as well. This is for BoP'd car classes I've done. Also tag with # to start.
Example:
GT3 cars:
Car name: GT3 Acura NSX
GT3 BMW M6
This way the group stays the same in the left hand side scroll in Content and I can work on the cars easier.
Car Brand, is usually the actual car brand but if you change all the GT3 cars to "GT3", while selecting a category in the drive tab for cars to choose from under the Brand tab, instead of just manufacturers, I have series of race cars grouped together now. If I want F1 75, there they all are, GT4, FIA GT RSS cars, they are all together to pick one from the bunch and go.
Finally, tags are important. For GT3 I have #GT3. Must have pound symbol in front so when you choose a GT3 car, under the Drive page for choosing "Grid Type ----> Same Subclass Only. Now all the #GT3 cars are automatically selected and I can then race against a random selection made by Content Manager or I can then manually take away and drag cars where I want them but they automatically show up because of the # tag.
This works for all groupings of cars. Same for BTCC, TA Legends, TC Legends, ect.

Real easy to get things going.
For street cars, crazy enough, I did a GTS kind of system. #N100 tag would be 50 - 150 HP. #N200 is 150 to 250 and so on. Only problem is that dominant cars can be moved up a group and slow cars moved down because it doesn't account for weight and setup but they are street cars after all.
So a tag of #N300 brings up a subclass of around 160 cars for me. If I choose a grid of 19 cars and I let Content Manager randomly select the grid, I never know who I'll be racing against out of 160 cars.
Mind you, this took a while to set up and new cars that come in need to be amended but once all together, not as bad as it sounds. Using search booleans and grouping cars together and mass selecting them and editing makes for a quick edit of say 30 cars in an instant if they all fit your search criteria.

I might have weird OCD though. :dunce::lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
I just took a slow read at your post, and it's fascinating.
I'm now trying another unconventional method: I write the year before the car name, and the class/championship the cars race in the Tabs.
This way, I get two things:
1) When I select Ferrari brand, for example, I get a nice historical view of the brand progression.
2) Cars that raced in multiple championships get multiple tabs.
3) When I select a tab, say, F1, I also get them ordered by years, so it's easy to find the 2012 grid for example.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. .../... I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions.../...

The Velo Citta track origins indeed from Reiza. This is the 'Alternative Full Circuit 2'.

I already had a version converted by Guillaume Rousseau (same origin), but it's the Full Circuit layout (with a pretty big chicane). It also has a bit more real branding and I especially like the brake markers :D

preview.png

For who's interested (I'll leave it here for a couple of days, so grab it while it's there):

https://mega.nz/file/uCJwUIYZ#r5EUhRRQKFDEtHhbeRW50lFYewq3-eBxU1qmxC7VWuc

Last edited:

To cut a long story short, I will not buy AMS2. This today made realize again what I knew before. It's just gonna sit on my disk like ACC, rf2, pc1 and pc2,.. until I eventually uninstall it to make room for more AC mods.

I was feeling guilty, thinking that it was just me :lol: - oh, boy! The "problem" is that my YT channel is about racing games/sim in general, but lately it has been just about AC with CM+CSP+SOL, and I see much more to come.

Great find. Thank you very much - especially for the tracks.

This is awesome!

Just a quick question.
In the car.ini file I always check the 'steer assist' under FFB multi.
This one the data file was closed so i tried it anyway and car felt like it was good, but the steering was really 'sharp'... i knew it would be the steer assist.

This is PURELY my personal preference, but i noticed on opening up data file steer assist was set to 0.
Kunos themselves make all non F1 / LMP type cars 1.0.
I changed it to 1.0 and the car, your car was spot on!!

So question is, the setting of 0 was that a choice? effectively what 0 does is makes the car have maximum forces at slow speeds around corners but less force at the top end on fast sweeping corners (see how that can help F1 cars right?)

Anyway not in anyway saying what you should do at all, its my preference and simple to alter to my tastes..
Simply just asking what effect you were trying to achieve.

stay safe.
I overlooked that setting because I was unaware of it :embarrassed: so thank you for the info! I'll add it to my physics tweaking checklist on future projects. I see that I can set it to zero, one or anywhere in between (or above I assume). I'll experiment with different settings and settle on one I like best.
I'm going to upload an update with some tweaks and a drift version sometime soon. I know this is not a drift centric forum but I'm going to do it just for the fun of it to enhance my car physics setup skillset.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back