Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,861 comments
Ferrari 488 GT3 from ACC by Masterkey (v0.95)
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_laguna_seca_3-4-120-15-37-9.png

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_sprint_spa_3-4-120-19-5-27.png

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Fully baked textures with high quality materials
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Two different numberplate positions available with custom emissive for them
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.

Installation procedure :

Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.

Latest CSP version ( 1.50 ) strongly recommended !
DOWNLOAD LINK
giphy.gif

@M4MasterKeyTop job on the 488 GT3. I took it for a quick spin round Fonteny because why not. Bit out of it's comfort zone but it handles it quite well considering. Will try it out on a proper race track after my dinner.
It looks awesome and I'm loving the way it drives and sounds :cheers:

Sorry for the "stupid" question, but is over a month since i last played AC. I see that peoples have big problem with CM and CSP. It's safe to play right now and with which version of CM and CSP? I don't want to broke something and being forced to reinstall everything

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for the "stupid" question, but is over a month since i last played AC. I see that peoples have big problem with CM and CSP. It's safe to play right now and with which version of CM and CSP? I don't want to broke something and being forced to reinstall everything

Thanks in advance :)

There aren't big problems, yes, its plenty safe. The latest CM version is automatic if you donated. Lately theres been some issues with CM after a year passed since an update but those will be fixed and wont prevent you from playing. The most recent/stable shader right now is 1.46 - 1.50 is the latest. So if your worried about some things not quite working right and going wank - 1.46 is what you want.

You wont brake anything installing if you simply follow the instructions. Enjoy!

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.

Installation procedure :

Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.

DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK

Thank you for this!
I've got these problems (latest CM and CSP, Sol 1.5):
no working rpm leds
display says pit limiter while driving

Thanks, can always use updates to track limits and AI.

Did you happen to drive the original? That might help with where the base standard is drawn from. That thing had a mind of it's own.
I'll take another look at it but if I remember correctly, short of remapping the steering linkage, it was one of those "it is what it is" and let's make the best of it deals. If you can make it around the track in one piece, that's a win compared to the original. I'll see if I can tighten it up any more.
Question is, were you able to hang with the TC Legends TCL60 pack of cars?

Somebody posted a fix after the first iteration was released. It fixed the steering prob, but, as people have noticed, it was still bog slow. I'll see if I can find the fix.

isn't it more during a replay ?
I almost never watch a replay.
Basically I started a race with the PIT LIMITER 'warning' on and it stayed on during all race long (in each of three races I made)
Leds never worked.
If I may say it, it's a bit too fast, I don't know if it's intended

Thank you for this!
I've got these problems (latest CM and CSP, Sol 1.5):
no working rpm leds
display says pit limiter while driving
I just tried both versions, rev lights are allright, no pit limiter warning (also latest CM/CSP and almost latest SOL - meaning not the one just posted).

Somebody posted a fix after the first iteration was released. It fixed the steering prob, but, as people have noticed, it was still bog slow. I'll see if I can find the fix.
Try this.
I did. LOL. Well, I guess I'm one of now a numerous amount.
Couldn't open that file. Who's fix is that? :D

EDIT: Alright, I opened it, doesn't have my fixes or any I can see for that matter. They didn't steal it from me so whatever.

Last edited:
BTW, Newman-Sharp ran an Oldsmobile? Not that I'm gonna quibble about liveries if you have a functioning Olds for our dream IMSA grid...

I dont know if they were different versions or someone got a hold of these (I assume so), but all I remember a year ago with all the SCCA Trans Am cars, they were really bent out of shape. Driver sitting on the hood, then next version, helmet out of the roof (:D) and the the car standing 5 feet in the air in the front.
Has all that been cleared up since then?

Last edited:
I dont know if they were different versions or someone got a hold of these (I assume so), but all I remember a year ago with all the SCCA Trans Am cars, they were really bent out of shape. Driver sitting on the hood, helmet out of the roof (:D) and the the car standing 5 feet in the air in the front.
Has all that been cleared up since then?
Don't know, but will let you know if he shares this one with us.

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car

Installation procedure :

DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK

Is there a template for this?

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car

Installation procedure :

DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK
Wow, just had a quick blast in it. Superb!
It is a direct conversion from ACC or is it an AC/ACC combo?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back