Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Amazi
Real Early 1990s F1-spec TV cameras for Terra21’s ‘montreal’ track.
The 1991 Canadian Grand Prix was used as the visual reference.

This does not overwrite existing cameras.

The 2022 extension from @Pyyer was used in the video. I hope he can make 1990s-based versions of his extensions someday too! :D

Amazing track, I would live someone to convert the AMS'88 version of this.

Amazi
Amazing track, I would live someone to convert the AMS'88 version of this.
Indeed! I only realised yesterday, that the '88 version was in AMS1 and not an original in AMS2(I love it in AMS2)!
I love all the AMS converted tracks - accurate tracks with good details.

Last edited:
Indeed! I only realised yesterday, that the '88 version was in AMS1 and not an original in AMS2(I love it in AMS2)!
I love all the AMS converted tracks - accurate tracks with good details.
Bought the Cart dl content in the steam sale. Still the physics don't float my boat at all in AMS2. AC is still far superior in that department. Love the classic tracks, like Phoenix 89-91 :) oh FYI Pessio just released his Daytona!

Last edited:
Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed 2004 Release

Download:

Comverted Forza Motorsport 4 By Peter Crill ,3d help/work by @norms
-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods Norms
-Physics work Vr Driving
EXTRA A:Front Fog Ligths
EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths
Credits:
-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms
-Lods By norms
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help norms,@takum1,@Mascot,and others
Direct Download-https://www.mediafire.com/file/ljlzncdxm9akhe6/maz_rx8mazdaspeed_04_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1165963View attachment 1165964View attachment 1165965View attachment 1165966
Unreally good car brother! I love it!

Exhausts are also see through from the back if you missed it and I think a few other parts too are see through, can't remember what bits with it being encrypted I can't fix it myself!
Any pictures?
The car is not encrypted because its modeling is not mine from ian tan's. I also don't have knowledge of making it to encrypt
What tool do you use?
If you use 3ds max, you can export the car in CM,
AND can import car model by 3ds max.

Thank you!

Is it me or does ACFL's Benetton B194 model look a little...off?
B194.png
B194_ACFL.png

The airbox is too short and isn't as steep, the sidepods are too long, the front and rear wings are both far too narrow
I feel like this goes for a lot of the other cars in their 1994 mod too
Say what you will about ASR but at least their models look accurate to real life and they're free as well
Not to mention the engine sounds for all the cars in the 1994 pack are dreadful
I expected more from a paymod, hopefully ASR will have their own take on it

Pessio Released the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Series 2 on RD Download
You were ninja'ed by 1 hour by Tom 00.
Bought the Cart dl content in the steam sale. Still the physics don't float my boat at all in AMS2. AC is still far superior in that department. Love the classic tracks, like Phoenix 89-91 :) oh FYI Pessio just released his Daytona!
Who was ninja'ed by 30 minutes by Diegonapoli10.
Pessio Released his Ferrari 365

Much praise to Diego and Tom for their next level ninja skills. Amazing abilities to hide in the shadows in broad daylight. :lol:

Is it me or does ACFL's Benetton B194 model look a little...off?
View attachment 1166042View attachment 1166043
The airbox is too short and isn't as steep, the sidepods are too long, the front and rear wings are both far too narrow
I feel like this goes for a lot of the other cars in their 1994 mod too
Say what you will about ASR but at least their models look accurate to real life and they're free as well
Not to mention the engine sounds for all the cars in the 1994 pack are dreadful
I expected more from a paymod, hopefully ASR will have their own take on it
It's **** and it's easy to know why, they based their conception on a mini champ Benetton model for the B195. And they can't do great 3d modelling as no car made by acfl have realistic proportion. That's why their interior is even below rfactor standard.

I am still upset toward that team for how dirty they did toward the 2006 mod. Instead of letting msf doing the conversion they just low effort converted the car, put some crap physics and the worst engine sound possible and past the 4€ label on the ctpd conversion

Last edited:
Any pictures?
The car is not encrypted because its modeling is not mine from ian tan's. I also don't have knowledge of making it to encrypt
What tool do you use?
If you use 3ds max, you can export the car in CM,
AND can import car model by 3ds max.

Thank you!
Ah great news! I didn't realise it wasn't encrypted! I think I just looked quickly in cm showroom and must've thought it was encrypted for some reason! I have no pics and not at pc now I just remember the exhausts and maybe 1 other bit but can't remember!
Thanks for your reply and this absoutly beautiful model you've provided us with, it's a thing of beauty in VR, even the leather on the seats looks real, really beautiful model its worth loading up just to stare at for a while!

Yeah, I wasn't implying you as the "you" in my post, I was generalizing :lol:
I thought about making an extra Alfa SZ skin branded "A.ssetto C.orsa T.otal K.nob" so it's a common thing. ;)

oh I didn't think you meant me as in "me personally" but anyway changing the subject slightly, I have new pedals and can't believe what a game changer the CSL load cell is. Amazing to use pressure instead of how far you push the pedal to brake (now I've got used to it)

Also @safi hellie can I ask if you have tried AMS2 again? I remember you hated on it in the past but it's leagues and above what it used to be.
As for RF2 that has gone in the bin for me because it's just looks and feels so poor when compared to everything else.
Yes AC is back up there as one of my favourite sims again after being at number 7 in the list for so long (@Beezer215 that one is for you lol)

Last edited:
Forget that, it was crap work. I redid the lods now for better quality. I didnt include the rearview display, this has already been posted by other guy on racedepartment.
My 2 cents, a bit more attention to the rims in LOD B and less attention to LOD D which is a tad heavy.
Much better anyway, thanx! :)

That Col De Turini is amazing desipite the tree in the middle of the track.
Question: isn't possible to convert a dirt Rally 2.0 stages?
What tree? Not sure how I missed that.

Dirt rally 2 stages export with ground surface only, zero objects. I have new zealand terrain but its very, very bland. I'm sure something could be done but it would be quite time consuming.

Hello, I have tried it and I can assure you that it is a great job, unfortunately (and I am very sorry to tell you this) as usual these fantastic tracks have very few pit boxes that can make it possible to organise an online rally with more than 20 drivers in a single server (something that often happens in communities that organise these types of races
There's no need to apologize for polite constructive feedback. I simply don't add more pits for performance reasons. These tracks are quite heavy when 3D trees are added. Also there would be complaints about AI being poor to race against as I never really bother making good AI. I will add more pits for the next version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessio Released his Ferrari 365

Anybody else having issues with the car not moving ? The tires spin but it won't leave the pits ?

Has there been any updates for LeMans 1991 (T21 & Jim Lloyd)? There's a big bump at Indianapolis that wipes out all my prototype ai, no matter how much hinting and brakehinting I give it. (New ai next I suppose...)

EDIT: Does anyone know about the "MAGIC-ON/OFF" button in the ai app? Here's how it seems, to me:
- The MAGIC: is ON when you turn on the ai app. (Would it be ON if I didn't?)
- It seems like this being ON is the system's attempt to give extra guidance to the car.
- Several fast prototypes can't make the Indianapolis corner when MAGIC is ON.
- When I manually turn MAGIC to OFF, most of those cars DO make the corner.
- seems like the cars are less guided or perhaps mis-guided when MAGIC is ON.
- my ai_hints.ini file seems to be ignored when MAGIC is ON. (Is it when it isn't?)

What up with this? Do YOU know?

EDIT2: The best solution to the LeMans 1991 problem? Use LeMans 2017 and squint (and play dumb)...

Last edited:
Hello everyone. A question for VR users. Single Pass Stereo and FSR can be used at the same time or are mutually exclusive?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back