Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
There is a better one available on RD, just in case you missed that.

Unfortunately it lacks of a proper skin.
Thanks for the heads-up, I completely missed this version.

It's very good, but the lack of mountains is a pretty serious omission. I guess some enterprising soul could easily add the mountain wall from the ACU version..?

There's also some adboard mapping issues.

1693132264227.jpeg

shi
ODRT Ring v1.01

View attachment 1282681
Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Gianfranco
GTR2 Conversion by BillBro
-Thank you for giving me permission (BillBro)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
some objects and textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Billboards and distance markers created by @Masscot are now included in kn5. (Thanks)
The original billboards are now included in the file as skins.
Changed one of the tree texture.
Changed grass textures.
Changed crowds textures to those created by @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
Fixed floating tree.
Fixed mapping of terrain.
Updated semaphore.ini by @Quark67 . (Thanks)
Updated preview.

ODRT Ring v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
Billboards and distance markers created by @Masscot are now included in kn5. (Thanks)
The original billboards are now included in the file as skins.
Changed one of the tree texture.
Changed grass textures.
Changed crowds textures to those created by @Kniker97. (Thanks)
Fixed floating tree.
Fixed mapping of terrain.
Updated semaphore.ini by @Quark67. (Thanks)
Updated preview.
Screenshot_gl_ferrari_ff_odrt_ring_27-7-123-20-1-8.jpg

I think I have an issue with CSP digital flags (or disabled something in CM).
For example "Dijon Prenois 2016" by gunnar333 and Rainmaker the green pitlane lights should light up on race start according to:

[CONDITION_...]
NAME = RACING_FLAG_GREEN
INPUT = FLAG_TYPE
LUT = (|1=0,1,0|2=0,0,0|3=0,0,0|4=0,0,0|5=0,0,0|6=0,0,0|7=0,0,0|8=0,0,0|9=0,0,0|10=0,0,0|11=0,0,0|12=0,0,0|13=0,0,0|14=0,0,0|)
INPUT_STAY_FOR = .2
INPUT_CHANGE_DELAY = .2

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=Pitlane green
MESHES=pitlightin_grpitla04, pitlightout_grpitla03
KEY_0 = ksEmissive
VALUE_0 = 255,255,255,0.001 ; r,g,b,brightness; white because condition contains colors
VALUE_0_OFF = ORIGINAL
KEY_1 = ksAlphaRef
VALUE_1 = -193
VALUE_1_OFF = -193
KEY_2 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_2 = 0
VALUE_2_OFF = ORIGINAL
CONDITION = RACING_FLAG_GREEN

but they remain off

Tested the car. It's good so far. Handling and optics are very good as usual for RSS. BOP to other good Hypercar mods (URD, Thegost, TRR) could be better. The BMW is one second slower then the Cadillac by Thegost.

But what really has to be fixed is the windshield. It looks like a frosted glass pane when heading towards the sun.

Bottom line is it's so far good but could be better.

View attachment 1282596
honestly it looks like the interior is missing the AO and so the pbr material treatment

Last edited:
Here are the bespoke 1997 F1 TV cams I originally said I wasn't going to make. :D

Albert Park 1997 TV Cameras:
This awesome ai line file(not from me) transforms the ai's performance around there by around 3(!) seconds per lap too!

Albert Park Faster ai Line: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/albert-park-faster-ai.31875/

Last edited:
Anybody recognises the logo on the bonnet ?

Someone might know it
It probably had that logo for a couple of WSC rounds looking at RacingSportsCars, but it's incredible every photo of those rounds are from the side:banghead:
I've tried looking at the other sponsors, to see if they were somewhat connected to the drivers, or other 956 from the period, but nothing.

It probably had that logo for a couple of WSC rounds looking at RacingSportsCars, but it's incredible every photo of those rounds are from the side:banghead:
I've tried looking at the other sponsors, to see if they were somewhat connected to the drivers, or other 956 from the period, but nothing.

Yeah tall order that one, I searched and searched and couldn't find one. Maybe one day when our AI overlords will be smarter than us lol

Thanks for the heads-up, I completely missed this version.

It's very good, but the lack of mountains is a pretty serious omission. I guess some enterprising soul could easily add the mountain wall from the ACU version..?

There's also some adboard mapping issues.

View attachment 1283150
Mountain wall would certainly be welcome.
I don't seem to have that mapping issue on the billboards though. My pic should roughly be the same, but to be sure I checked the whole track. It's OK everywhere on my system.

sochi.png

UPDATE MONTREAL 1982

v1.11
-fixed a banner bug reported by Breathe

UPDATE JEREZ 1988

v2.2
-fixes made by ACTK: camera facing crowd, new flag textures, new skybox

I spent about 3 hours to do the night lights for Detroit 88, puhh but it was worth it (for others it took 10 minutes).

Detroit.jpg

What is the most stable/up to date combination of CM, CSP and Sol (no Pure)?

There was a period when versions didn't play nice together so I went a while without updating anything since my install was mostly working fine. I usually like to keep these components up to date but havent played AC much recently

Is CSP v0.1.79 still the most recent non patreon version?

Last edited:
What is the most stable/up to date combination of CM, CSP and Sol (no Pure)?

There was a period when versions didn't play nice together so I went a while without updating anything since my install was mostly working fine. I usually like to keep these components up to date but havent played AC much recently

Is CSP v0.1.79 still the most recent non patreon version?
1.79 is the most stable publicly available patch at the moment as far as i no. i am running the most stable setup from a post i seen from i think peter who did the sol/pure

for stability you need:

older version of CM 0.8.2467.39678

csp 1.79

i have sol 2.2.3 but not sure if the newer version will cause issues.

i think the main thing is you have csp 1.79 with the older version of CM. Its been pretty stable for me

i have seen countless posts all over the net from people using the newer 1.80 preview (insert random number) who are having issues.

things do progress pretty quickly so maybe things are different now with x y and z combination. I would rather wait for a public patch which doesn't bork 10 other things.

Last edited:
the car mod "LM - Toyota JZA80 Supra Kei Aizawa Part1" by MacedoSTI v1.0. (lm_toyota_supra_mkiv_kei) doesn't launch ingame
for me, giving me this error : "Failed to create texture "Odometer font". Creation parameters aren't valid."

Normally I'd just bin it , but I already made several skins for it (oddly creation of previews worked without throwing an error), and so now I would like to get the car running... :)

Anyone a good idea?

Last post for this weekend:

Shader-Fix-a-Rama v3.0 with night lights for Indy!

Screenshot_as_porsche_carrera_gt_aa_ims_27-7-123-21-36-9.jpg

new fix:

UPDATE Halle-Saale-Schleife 1967

v2.21
-fixed night lights active at day

Last edited:
Has anyone ever gotten the IER P13c AI to give a decent race?

I've tried multiple tracks, including Lilski's Road America and Watkins, VRC's Hermanos Rodriguez, JohnR's Road Atlanta and Mosport, Sveg Raceway, & RT's Dragon Trail, and on all of these tracks, the AI just slams right into walls and fly off the circuit no matter what I've changed. For reference, VRC's Rebellion R13 does just fine on all of these tracks except for Dragon Trail (I think the general AI is ****ed on that one), with good pace and 1-2 retirements in an 18-car, 16 lap race.

I have CSP extended physics on, as they're a requirement for this car. Tried both stock and some community AI lines, no difference. Tried removing all files in the AI folder except the FastLane.ai, no difference. Tried dialing down the Aggression from my normal of 85%, no difference.

Is it something with the car? I vaguely remember there are some AI files in the car folder that can be changed to affect AI behavior - are there any of these out there? The P13c might just be the best car in sim racing - I'd love to use it against the AI rather than in very select league races.

Thanks to anyone who may know a fix.

Last edited:
Almost done with my original Goodwood Circuit overhaul. I released a test version of it almost a year ago (where did the year go?), but have been tinkering with it since then. I finally got things where I like them. It still has the animated flags, but i've replaced a few of the really ugly tree textures and redid the grass textures about 20 times. I also balanced out the tree lighting especially the trees\treewall in the distance. I think it looks pretty good.

goodwood.jpg

UPDATE AVALIABLE - CHANGELOG BELOW
Tashi's Car Data Reference Center Update 1.5a
^ Click here to access database ^

• Added 1992-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution series
  • Added 2007-2010 Scion tC

Important notice: This update will be the last for quite some time because I'm going to college soon, and I won't have much time to update it anymore. Effective immediately, I'll be switching from a rolling "few times a week" update schedule to an irregular and periodic update schedule. I'll still be open for outside contributions in forms of sending me car documentations in PDFs and/or other files, but this is it at the moment. Thanks yall.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back