Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,859 comments
How do you go about changing those gauges? I have Extra A assigned and all but where does one find TC OFF? Been playing with TC increase and decrease toggle but I get a Not Available message in game.
If the message appear, TC is not active. To enable it you will need to change the it in electronic.ini

I'm no expert but this is my understanding (happy to be corrected) :-

The force feedback muliplier...
Thanks for your answer!

My concern on this issue is that some mods send too much force (and too quickly, not progressively) when turning the wheel; the easiest way to avoid the problem is to lower the ffb, but this way, the other effects (road, curbs, etc.) are also lowered and then, they are barely noticeable...

Let's see if by messing with those two parameters I can adjust the turning force of the steering wheel without affecting the strength of the rest of the effects...

Thanks again!

Last edited:
friends i am experiencing a car ambient shadow problem on fm7 tracks: Bernese Alps and Dubai FM7 Full. car ambient shadow is non existent or so weak. a very high positioned road layer problem i assume? Anyone with this problem here?

friends i am experiencing a car ambient shadow problem on fm7 tracks: Bernese Alps and Dubai FM7 Full. car ambient shadow is non existent or so weak. a very high positioned road layer problem i assume? Anyone with this problem here?
Can't see anything wrong on my side:

Bernese Alps:
bernese.png

Dubai Full:

dubai.png

Please do me a favor and check if the problem with the windows is now solved.

I've seperated the windscreen from the side and the rear windows and made it look like real glass, while rear and side windows still have an acrylic look.

pfa_porsche_934t_rsr_rr_ks_drag_14_58_53.pngpfa_porsche_934t_rsr_rr_ks_drag_14_59_29.png

Download at Mega

Warning: Those are only updated files, not the full car. There are no skins or physics included!

If all the problems are fixed with those files I'll create one last full package with all the updated internal glass files within the skin folders.

Last edited:

I've seperated the windscreen from the side and the rear windows and made it look like real glass, while rear and side windows still have an acrylic look.

View attachment 1301740View attachment 1301741

Download at Mega

Warning: Those are only updated files, not the full car. There are no skins or physics included!

If all the problems are fixed with those file I'll create one last full package with all the updated internal glass files within the skin folders.
That reflection on the windscreen seems rather strange in my opinion, other than that it's all good 👍

Screenshot 2023-11-07 151041.png

Download at Mega

If all the problems are fixed with those files I'll create one last full package with all the updated internal glass files within the skin folders.
Looks good to me. Definately a difference between windscreen and other windows... (and the sides do look acrylicy)

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I need your quick help again :-)

Does anybody know the yellow logo under the mirror.
The photo shows: IMSA GT Road Atlanta 96, Hendricks Porsche #67, GTS-2, chassis 6079

1699368065464.png

Thanx for your help :-)

Download at Mega

I have not tried the last update yet, but about the white windows in showroom (if helpful):
In visual settings > scene > Light: if that slider is set higher than 2% the windows and blinkers start to turn white very fast.
At 24% the windscreen and blinker are full white, at 73% all windows are white.
Set to 0% everything looks fine.

Hey guys,
I need your quick help again :-)

Does anybody know the yellow logo under the mirror.
The photo shows: IMSA GT Road Atlanta 96, Hendricks Porsche #67, GTS-2, chassis 6079

View attachment 1301745
Thanx for your help :-)
It's the ANIMAL (surf, skate etc) logo. No time to search for the coloured one atm, but this is it:

Animal Logo Sticker-300x300.png

Last edited:
I'm bringing GTPlanet Downloads out of beta today.

Thanks to all of you who have already uploaded files on the new platform during the testing period!

Guys, it looks like we are waiting for Citta di Aria to come out, but nothing.
I have 40-50 buildings, I used them for my previous track - well, I've been trying to find the map of the track for two weeks, but I can't find any that I can use in BobsTrackBuilder. Does anyone have an Aria csv or kmz or kml file? Can you send it to me? I would surround it with the mentioned buildings and it wouldn't be Aria, but at least the map...
Thanks, regards!

TVR t400r updates.

Aesthetically it is in good shape, there are still a few little things missing but I have made progress (rims redone, technically correct rollbar, new side mirrors etc..). On a physical level there are still a lot of things to sort out, and I hope to be able to finish it by Christmas.

In the meantime I wanted to add some goodies to cover a good part of the distinctive features of the t400r. I added a front grille, endurance lights similar to the lights used for the 2001 Le Mans 24h, different types of struts (colored, carbon and metal), front headlight glass cover and two metal exhaust plates (one short and one long). Everything can be modulated via the skin's ext config. The recycled assets to be replaced are only the seat belts and brake calipers.

PS: The skins aren't accurate due to the lack of photos or logos, but at least it's something.

PPS: is FMOD free for hobbyist?

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 16
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 14
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-19-28.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-19-28.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-19-2.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-19-2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-29-32.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-29-32.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-28-51.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_spa_7-10-123-16-28-51.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 22
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 16
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 17
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 16
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 12
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 14
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sadly, this is the end of the GTE era.. I'm so sad..
Thanks GTE for this 12 years of pure racing, for the amazing sound, this great battles.. Thanks for everything.

To close this era, I made the last update, the final version of my Ferrari 488 GTE Evo !

View attachment 1301585

There is the link, https://www.patreon.com/posts/78115586 !

Have fun on the track !
Wow , you completely knocked it out the park again.
This is one of the best mods for AC . I would rate it along side RSS and URD standard , love racing with it
Thanks for all your hard work

TVR t400r updates.

Aesthetically it is in good shape, there are still a few little things missing but I have made progress (rims redone, technically correct rollbar, new side mirrors etc..). On a physical level there are still a lot of things to sort out, and I hope to be able to finish it by Christmas.

In the meantime I wanted to add some goodies to cover a good part of the distinctive features of the t400r. I added a front grille, endurance lights similar to the lights used for the 2001 Le Mans 24h, different types of struts (colored, carbon and metal), front headlight glass cover and two metal exhaust plates (one short and one long). Everything can be modulated via the skin's ext config. The recycled assets to be replaced are only the seat belts and brake calipers.

PS: The skins aren't accurate due to the lack of photos or logos, but at least it's something.

PPS: is FMOD free for hobbyist?
Absolutely amazing. This is going to be awesome. Great work.

Hi, everyone!

I'm currently trying to create a singleplayer DRM 77 season only to run into a bit of a problem: the AI don't use the higher boost settings.

Question: how can I edit the car files so that the AI use 100% boost in the race as default?

Last edited:
In Career mode when finishing in any of the 3 position at any difficulty level, the outcome wont register when I quit. Lap time and total time staying at zero... Running CSP 0.1.80-preview442

1699389698984.png

ext_glass_nm.dds is really rough and creates black parts on the glass, nothing more and easy going, the car is driven, you discover something strange or even a bug, you report it = hope for profit?!

Maybe I'm the pedantic idiot here, but that's all that bothers me about an otherwise perfectly made mod of yours that might have unsightly spots on the textures or maybe it's just cosmetic blemishes whatever, i'll just refrain from looking for faults, just leave it as it is and have fewer worries in life.

View attachment 1301507
And why would anyone put normal map on windshield???

Hi, I'm on CSP 1.80 prev 442 and noticed that there are some frame skipping, and lagging something happened during races. Like it doesn't render well.

1699409823792.png

Note: these cars don't go off the track. The game will make them go off the track and then bring them back, but also it comes with a "rewind" effect.

The full video is here (Yes it's the EA F1 Challenge glorified graphics)

More note: the FPS were pretty bad there (Fenryr's Qatar effect maybe?), but even in good FPS it still happens

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back