Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,707 comments
@CMonroe @FlyingSaucer9 @Pez94

For Sergio's Elva FJ. The mesh is troublesome, there's a raised circle in the 3D model and the mesh will need to be split from the car body and edited, but it's a bit better than it was.

Drop the DDS in any skin folder you want to have the Elva nose badge.

open up ...\extension\config\gui.ini and change the line here to 1 instead of 0.

View attachment 1307879

if you remove the ;; hidden section it will also appear in CM but remember, with each new CSP you need to do it again. I will ask Ilja to implement it for good.

View attachment 1307886
Seconded. Very annoying I have to change this and the new pause menu every time I update/clean install CSP.

It is incredible, my favorite sim UI, save for the recent pit stop strategy issue I mentioned before and confirmed by another user above. It should really just be a checkbox in the UI CSP page.

Cheers for steering @Smurth in the right direction as well. I tell everyone in my server and leagues to use the new UI as a tip.

As a final note/question (to everyone really) - do you know if enabling the New UI is possible in a server? Every server I've ever been in uses the old one - and I can't seem to find an option to toggle it in server, whether it be through my Emperor client or just the standard ACSM.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Tracker TC 2000 Next Gen

Contact someone by gmail for the car?
As hoops to jump through go, that wins this month's prize.

WhyACsmall.png

X90
Seconded. Very annoying I have to change this and the new pause menu every time I update/clean install CSP.

It is incredible, my favorite sim UI, save for the recent pit stop strategy issue I mentioned before and confirmed by another user above. It should really just be a checkbox in the UI CSP page.

Cheers for steering @Smurth in the right direction as well. I tell everyone in my server and leagues to use the new UI as a tip.

As a final note/question (to everyone really) - do you know if enabling the New UI is possible in a server? Every server I've ever been in uses the old one - and I can't seem to find an option to toggle it in server, whether it be through my Emperor client or just the standard ACSM.
I have the Pitstop option
1701455310531.png

2005 FIA GT1 skinpack v1.2 - Aston Martin DBR9 skins for RSS Adonis D9 V12

Well, I updated to v1.1 some weeks ago and RSS decided to release the DBR9 couple of days later, so here we go again. This will be the last update (until RSS decide to make, I don't know, a C5R or something).

Enjoy, hope you like it.

Hi! (81).jpg

WSC60's Pack - Release planned for Friday 8 december 2023

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of Sportscar and Prototype racing, featuring 20 all time classics from multiple classes.
Over 350 historic skins were created by Pasta, Ben Nash, ValentinK and Parillia. We tried to create historical correct physics, with accurate aero, fuel usage etc. The Chaparral has a moving wing which you can operate manually, DRS 60's style :D

Cars included in the pack:
1967 Chaparral 2F
1967 Chevron B6 BMW
1964 Ferrari 250 LM
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder
1965 Ford Gt40 Mk1
1966 Ford GT X1 Roadster
1966 Ford GT40 Mk II
1967 Ford GT40 Mk IV
1965 Iso Grifo A3/C
1966 Jaguar XJ-13
1967 Lola T70 Mk3 GT
1966 Lotus 47 GT
1964 Maserati 151/3
1967 Nissan R380-II
1965 Porsche 904/8
1966 Porsche 906-E
1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe

3d Models:
  • Built from scratch: MacedoSTi (Chaparral), DobriD (Chevron, Maserati), Yamabushi (Lotus)
  • Conversions / updates/ add-ons: Mr X & Gadu (250 LM), Sergio Cepeda, Velo, MacedoSTI, Norms, Mac Ten and DrDoomslab.

WSC60's overview r2.jpg

1701458957314.jpeg

1701458984517.jpeg

1701459030771.jpeg

1701459077566.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know the standard for AC's Tracks there are some for Car's, but here, for example a new Track
60s Prinzen Park by Sergio Loro on RD,really great track but 1938mb of data is to heavy, yes we have 2080's,4090's,6650xt,7900 XTX and live in 2023 and many people have more than 6TB of storage and dont care, but many other people don't have that much power and storage, thats one of many reasons why AC is so popular, it runs on lower systems.

Recently, tracks and cars have become more and more computationally intensive thanks to CSP and higher resolution textures, so in my opinion that's not going well at all.

What comes next? Why do I care about a high-resolution 4K house texture while driving?

Clearly no one is forcing me to use anything, but I want to try it out and my gaming experience is greatly diminished.
They should still exist standards, because not everyone has 3 screens, a Sim Rig, a 3080 and 32Gb Ram.

I'm more happy about varied immersive things like balloons, airplanes, contrails, flashing lights, waving 3D people and atmospheric lights and many more. Rather than high end performance destroyers that looks bad.

A good example is the reworked Interlagos 75 imo.

It's a modding forum i know, I didn't want to express my opinion but someone has to say it.

Thanks for reading

*drawn by a low end pc owner a cpu from 2012

Edit:
Steam Hardware & Software Survey.png

I have read that many users have an old or. use a relative slow CPU, but use relatively modern GPU's and 16GB Ram installed, ok im not so far away from this config's from Steam.

Im nearly always at 60fps with high to very high settings on every track but if i try Nuke's or Sergio's tracks my Pc is not going above 40fps mostly 30

Last edited:
WSC60's Pack - Release planned for Friday 8 december 2023

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of Sportscar and Prototype racing, featuring 20 all time classics from multiple classes.
Over 350 historic skins were created by Pasta, Ben Nash, ValentinK and Parillia. We tried to create historical correct physics, with accurate aero, fuel usage etc. The Chaparral has a moving wing which you can operate manually, DRS 60's style :D

Cars included in the pack:
1967 Chaparral 2F
1967 Chevron B6 BMW
1964 Ferrari 250 LM
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder
1965 Ford Gt40 Mk1
1966 Ford GT X1 Roadster
1966 Ford GT40 Mk II
1967 Ford GT40 Mk IV
1965 Iso Grifo A3/C
1966 Jaguar XJ-13
1967 Lola T70 Mk3 GT
1966 Lotus 47 GT
1964 Maserati 151/3
1967 Nissan R380-II
1965 Porsche 904/8
1966 Porsche 906-E
1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe

3d Models:
  • Built from scratch: MacedoSTi (Chaparral), DobriD (Chevron, Maserati), Yamabushi (Lotus)
  • Conversions / updates/ add-ons: Mr X & Gadu (250 LM), Sergio Cepeda, Velo, MacedoSTI, Norms, Mac Ten and DrDoomslab.

View attachment 1308200

View attachment 1308202
View attachment 1308203
View attachment 1308207
View attachment 1308208
Been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this announcement and couldn't be happier that it finally came. I've been looking forward to this mod as much as any I can think of. Can't wait to see it in person.

I don't know the standard for AC's Tracks there are some for Car's, but here, for example a new Track
60s Prinzen Park by Sergio Loro on RD,really great track but 1938mb of data is to heavy, yes we have 2080's,4090's,6650xt,7900 XTX and live in 2023 and many people have more than 6TB of storage and dont care, but many other people don't have that much power and storage, thats one of many reasons why AC is so popular, it runs on lower systems.

Recently, tracks and cars have become more and more computationally intensive thanks to CSP and higher resolution textures, so in my opinion that's not going well at all.

What comes next? Why do I care about a high-resolution 4K house texture while driving?

Clearly no one is forcing me to use anything, but I want to try it out and my gaming experience is greatly diminished.
They should still exist standards, because not everyone has 3 screens, a Sim Rig, a 3080 and 32Gb Ram.

I'm more happy about varied immersive things like balloons, airplanes, contrails, flashing lights, waving 3D people and atmospheric lights and many more. Rather than high end performance destroyers that looks bad.

A good example is the reworked Interlagos 75 imo.

It's a modding forum i know, I didn't want to express my opinion but someone has to say it.

Thanks for reading

*drawn by a low end pc owner with only 190gb left and a cpu from 2012
Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

"Rather than high end performance destroyers that looks bad."

Looks and plays great on my system and this years steam survey shows most common GPU is a RTX 3060 so PC specs have risen amongst most people.

I think you may be due an upgrade to play latest mods at their best when your PC specs are older than the release date of the vanilla game.

I agree with you though that other immersive additions help massively and I say why not both for those that can run them.

Last edited:
... For others tracks if needed: change the material name (found with Objects Inspector), because almost each track uses a different one...
While the fix works well on my end for white lines and dirt runoffs, I don´t have the same result with skid marks, for instance in Oulton Park...

Screenshot_tc_legends_mg_a_race_rt_oulton_park_1-11-123-21-55-10.jpg

Add the material name "SKIDS", but the song remains the same (yes, I like Led Zeppelin, a lot), I don´t know what I'm doing wrong...

While the fix works well on my end for white lines and dirt runoffs, I don´t have the same result with skid marks, for instance in Oulton Park...

View attachment 1308234

Add the material name "SKIDS", but the song remains the same (yes, I like Led Zeppelin, a lot), I don´t know what I'm doing wrong...
I guess you forgot/missed something...

oulton.png

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= shadows cast on white lines
MATERIALS= SKIDS, GROOVE.001
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST
IS_TRANSPARENT = 0

Unless you are talking about the exhaust? That has nothing to do with the track.

Last edited:
I guess you forgot/missed something...

View attachment 1308239

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= shadows cast on white lines
MATERIALS= SKIDS, GROOVE.001
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST
IS_TRANSPARENT = 0

Unless you are talking about the exhaust? That has nothing to do with the track.
Is anyone collating these configs for the various tracks to release as a pack?
(hint hint)

... Unless you are talking about the exhaust? That has nothing to do with the track.
No, not the exhaust... With the red mark I was trying to indicate the skid... I guess I should have been more precise in the marking. I had no idea that I should also include "GROOVE.001"... Thanks!

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ?? I have 1,36 GB left :D
Everything is compressed, every unnececary skin, template or whatever deleted....
Everytime something new is comming i am fiddeling around - what should i delete or replace :crazy:
I bought a couple of Samsung Bar Plus 256GB USB 3.1 sticks for something like £17 each recently (metal, waterproof, shockproof, xray proof, magnet proof), just to keep on keyrings as portable storage.
Why not get something like that to ease the pressure?

1701469120650.png

I bought a couple of Samsung Bar Plus 256GB USB 3.1 sticks for something like £17 each recently (metal, waterproof, shockproof, xray proof, magnet proof), just to keep on keyrings as portable storage.
Why not get something like that to ease the pressure?

View attachment 1308255
Extra Storage is not the problem. The problem is my exclusive Assetto 128gb ssd which is always full. Including all the stuff i am currently using.
I am affraid to "touch it" and move the whole thing one day to the main 1TB drive.

Been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this announcement and couldn't be happier that it finally came. I've been looking forward to this mod as much as any I can think of. Can't wait to see it in person.
They go very well on your updated Le Mans! Thanks for adding the white markers on the trees, adds a lot of immersion racing a full pack at night :cool:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back