Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,849 comments
So, long story short : @GammaBower and @Silver-Sylph, do you claim prejudice against @Peugeot905 for stolen property or is it just assumptions ? Otherwise, it would be commonly called diffamation. In that case, at least an apology would be expected for good manner.
no i dont think this actually model is stolen. Just previous models ive been involved have been and thats why im cautious. But i have talked with 905 many times and theres no problem.

I only have issue with stoffewaffel. Saying all of us who does gtr2, rf2, ams modders are rippers is just blatantly wrong. Even those who rips for places for trackaholics puts the modelsource.
Stoffelwaffles conversion of my models had just him listed for my models so idk about morale

Last edited:
no i dont think this actually model is stolen. Just previous models ive been involved have been and thats why im cautious. But i have talked with 905 many times and theres no problem.

I only have issue with stoffewaffel. Saying all of us who does gtr2, rf2, ams modders are rippers is just blatantly wrong. Even those who rips for places for trackaholics puts the modelsource.
Stoffelwaffles conversion of my models had just him listed for my models so idk about morale
Yeah that's why I see many mods, even URD (don't they explicitly said not to convert anything ?) stuff before the encryption, shared as WIP pics on TH and no one bat an eye.

But I converted stuff last year and I got shat on (rightly so) though no one cares when GTSupreme does it lmao.

Yeah that's why I see many mods, even URD (don't they explicitly said not to convert anything ?) stuff before the encryption, shared as WIP pics on TH and no one bat an eye.

But I converted stuff last year and I got shat on (rightly so) though no one cares when GTSupreme does it lmao.
Also, we don't put anything behind a paywall or require any form of subscription.

Proyect Pick Up Federal

Ford Raptor, Chevrolet Silverado, Dodge Ram

View attachment 1322905

View attachment 1322906

View attachment 1322907

Toyota Tacoma PK (WIP)

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 01.33.39.jpeg

gkyvmGA.jpg

I will share more of my championship seasons like I promised. Many of us who are past 40 lived through this fantastic F1 era and I've had so much good time with these seasons after tweaking and testing them for months I got them all at very enjoyable state. Why not share them, then. It's not that easy to make competitive championships. You need good track ai's and well adjusted driver ratings. Fortunately the 1988 tracks are masterpieces and so are the ASR 1992 tracks. Makes it much easier. Only Hungaroring is slow (both 88 and 92 versions) but if you have SOL/CSP rain you can always make it a rain GP (the spray is annoying lol).

The 1992 was Nigel Mansell's first and only championship year. Nelson Piquet had retired and Prost had a sabbatical year because he had the famous breakdown with Ferrari and all other top teams already had booked drivers. Ivan Capelli replaced him and teamed with Jean Alesi. Prost (the GOAT professor that he was) came back 1993 and won yet another title with a car he was never comfortable with. But that's another story...

Mansell was completely dominant in the active suspension Williams, which Patrese couldn't get familiar with. The car was superior in Mansell's hands. He is ranked at 100 with high aggression in the championship. Tough man to beat, and so is young upcoming talent Michael Schumacher at Benetton.

ASR Formula 1 1992 for Assetto Corsa is a phenomenal mod. Rivals RSS 1990 as the best classic F1 mod. Get it here.

Place the cars to steamapps/assettocorsa/content/cars or install with Content Manager

1992 Championship (you need full version of the Content Manager for AC). It's set for Senna but you can easily change it to any driver you want with a Notepad from the champs file. Just put Senna to the ai grid and rate him accordingly.

Place the files to C:/Documents/assettocorsa/champs

I always keep the grid at 19-20 cars. This has many benefits. Because AC ai cars don't behave like the real F1 cars on their warmup lap (give space) full grid would make way too difficult to get a clear QF lap. Also lower ranked ai cars aggression is low exactly for this same reason. With high aggression their behaviour in slow QF laps and as backmarkers is NOT realistic. With higher aggression they try to knock you out even during the blue flags. The downside is that now when accident happens they sometimes get stuck behind eachother on street tracks. But it's a compromise, you can't get it both ways. If you feel this is not good, feel free to add the full grid yourself. The ASR package has it.

Spa and Monza 1988 are there for a reason. The ai in those tracks is superior to 1992 track versions. All tracks are there, in correct order as they happened.

Monza 1988 (more competitive ai than in the 1992 version)

Spa 1988 (more competitive ai than in the 1992 version)

ASR 1992 track pack (Mediafire links). The rest of the tracks are amazing. Kyalami and Interlagos are masterpieces.

Place the tracks to steamapps/assettocorsa/content/tracks or install with Content Manager

BBC vintage overlays for SimHub

Eurosport/Senna overlay for Simhub.

Overlay Nigel Mansell edition 90's for SimHub,

Let me know if you need help to set up the 1992 championship.

PS: The video showcases the cars nicely. Beautiful work by ASR. They drive so well too... lovely details. And the ASR 1992 tracks are amazingly done. The mod is well worth the price. I wish they'd make the 1985 and 1989. Sorry about Senna Kyalami lap audio being off sync. By the way Mansell clocked mid 1:19's in the end and took the pole.

EDIT: Take the championship file again. There was rain left on Adelaide and I understand not everyone has the bundle rain CSP addon.

Last edited:
😍I was looking forward to 2010 with physics, wet tires and tire textures. But will 2007 be the SDD version?
There's no saving this, would be a waste of time seeing how these models looks......ugly. No offense because at the time it was good, but not by 2023 standards. No I'm converting MMG rfactor 2007 mod which has way better model than the fsone automobilista one.

There's no saving this, would be a waste of time seeing how these models looks......ugly. No offense because at the time it was good, but not by 2023 standards. No I'm converting MMG rfactor 2007 mod which has way better model than the fsone automobilista one.
I was hoping it wasn't Sdd.. I know the. Package you are converting and I'm happy with this.. Thanks

I don't think Cimmerian is doing a 2013 conversion (or at least it's highly unlikely).

You know what, might as well do it. If I don't do it nobody really will and it would be a shame.
But for now I have to finish 2007/2011/FVA so i don't think you'll see anything until april at least.
I was hoping it wasn't Sdd.. I know the. Package you are converting and I'm happy with this.. Thanks
Yeah, it'll be similar to what I've done with the 2008 mod. I'm doing it because people begged hard for it, don't really have the motivation so I'll just do the minimum, there won't be a car specific physics, moving wings, driver suits skins whatever there is to do.

You know what, might as well do it. If I don't do it nobody really will and it would be a shame.
But for now I have to finish 2007/2011/FVA so i don't think you'll see anything until april at least.

Yeah, it'll be similar to what I've done with the 2008 mod. I'm doing it because people begged hard for it, don't really have the motivation so I'll just do the minimum, there won't be a car specific physics, moving wings, driver suits skins whatever there is to do.
I've got the 2013 converted, all they really need is animated suspensions and DRS wangs. Same as 2012 - all RF conversions using the Codemasters cars.

It looks like the lights are attached to the dashboard glass when they are supposed to be attached... I don't know what's the correct word. I mean, the tachometer glass seems to be illuminated, not the actual meter behind it. Can be fixed by editing lights.ini.
Yeah, that did the trick. It´s not perfect but it´s ok now. Thank you very much for your help :)

Clipboard_01-31-2024_01.png

I've got the 2013 converted, all they really need is animated suspensions and DRS wangs. Same as 2012 - all RF conversions using the Codemasters cars.
Yeah no I don't really like using codemasters rf models there's something that irks me in the way it's transformed, that's why instead I've converted back the 2011 from F1 2011 instead of relying on the rfactor ones we used for the V0.1

My Geo Tag locator in CM is bugged out, and always shows a blank white screen whenever I try and add locations to new tracks I've downloaded.

Does anyone know of a fix?

See screenshots attached. Before and after clicking "Geo Tags". Burlington, Iowa is indeed a real location.

Worked fine until very recently.

Attachments

• Screenshot (81).png
    Screenshot (81).png
    166.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    33 KB · Views: 9
has anyone got this issue with this Saleen by PedroBR? as far as i can tell if you have the latest version of CSP and ksperpixelmultimap with emmisive map this should not occur with the windows...?. I cant seem to get it to look right, some video's i have seen the windows seem ok so i guess i am doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

just to make sure i downloaded the correct thing this is what i used for the perpixel doodaa

does this even have anything to do with the windows?

Screenshot (433).png

Last edited:
X90
My Geo Tag locator in CM is bugged out, and always shows a blank white screen whenever I try and add locations to new tracks I've downloaded.

Does anyone know of a fix?
Sometimes I have the same issue lately (though it happened 6 months or so ago too). Usually closing and reopening CM fixes it.

has anyone got this issue with this Saleen by PedroBR? as far as i can tell if you have the latest version of CSP and ksperpixelmultimap with emmisive map this should not occur with the windows...?. I cant seem to get it to look right, some video's i have seen the windows seem ok so i guess i am doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

just to make sure i downloaded the correct thing this is what i used for the perpixel doodaa

View attachment 1324255
looks like visible seams on the window. What shader is the glass? Can't really think of a reason why it would be anything other than perpixelreflection

View attachment 1324255
Should have nothing to do with perpixelmultimap, all I see here, first reaction, would be : flat normals. So, a mesh problem. Do you see the same thing in the showroom ? It should if it is.

looks like visible seams on the window. What shader is the glass? Can't really think of a reason why it would be anything other than perpixelreflection
I am not sure what shader the glass is or where to find that if i am being totally honest, sorry i am not much help on that.

Should have nothing to do with perpixelmultimap, all I see here, first reaction, would be : flat normals. So, a mesh problem. Do you see the same thing in the showroom ? It should if it is.
yep i see the same thing in the showroom. it is possible i guess that i just did not see the correct angle when watching video's of it so therefore did not see the window problem.

thank you for your reply's gentlemen

Last edited:
Manthey WEC #91 & #92 SKINs for Bonny's 992 GT3, folder name "bny_porsche_992_gt3r" (no quotes) . (Apparently works with TRR and others?)

EDIT6: Post Qatar updates done on both skins (motul stickers mostly) (nowhere near the listed 260mb)
EDIT7: Took the car# off the back of #91

I believe the Bonny Porsche is here: (Yes, this is it. It says version 0, but it works fully.)

Manthey#91-2024_WEC-03.jpg

Manthey-2024-01.jpg
Manthey-2024-02.jpg

Attachments

• alternative-power.luts-for-bny_porsche_992_gt3r.zip
    1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back