stil Needs Work ofcourse the viper

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 29
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 30
Has anyone ever made F1 1985 and F1 1989 skins for Lotus98T?

Or skins for this ACFL 1989 car?

Two great seasons that haven't been covered. Pretty much all others have been done.

1985 Williams started to get fast with the Honda Turbo and Mansell took his first win at Brands Hatch. Rosberg insane charge at Kyalami... absolutely crazy fast driving... Senna becoming the powerhouse he was ... 1989 is the year when Prost / Senna legendary rivalry started.

We have about 10.000 mod variations of Porsche 911 and BMW M3 in every color... but these two legendary seasons... nothing. :D

Well... shouldn't be complaining as all other years 1982-1998 (my favorite era) have been done. But it'd be amazing if Assetto Corsa F1 Classic would be completed with these. I'd try 'em but I'm so bad with graphics and Photoshop.

Anyone has a WIP skins of 85 or 89?

Cheers.

Only for McLaren. Remove .txt
Thank you for these. Hopefully they resolve some performance issues when this car is in the field. Just curious, did you make these or did they come with the car? Could be I have an outdated version and LODs were added in newer versions. Just want to know if I should go looking for a newer version.
bny_porsche_992_gt3r you'll find it at ACTK , there is no mclaren_720_gt3_acc
I did not see a bny_porsche_992_gt3r. The only one I saw was for a car folder named fx_porsche_992_gt3r.

Last edited:
hello
I hope to can drive this maserati...
thank in advance for your share.
I want to see if I can still adapt a Maserati 151 (Le Mans 1962) to make up the Grid.
Unfortunately you cannot use (only the main body) of the version by Bazza (Le Mans 1964) as it is encrypted.

I have a lot of things pending, F1 cars to add to the packs (1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, only here, I think there are over 50 different models (including the different versions of a model in each year ) and finish 1968/1969 (with what we already have).
Nothing 100% perfect, but there are still Le Mans cars to test and do (BoP). It'll be a while yet.

I´ve downloaded the Okayama International Circuit from RD, but some parts of the tarmac are transparent. Could I do something to fix it? Sorry for not posting an image, but when I take a screenshot it looks ok, and when I´m on board track is transparent as wet. :confused:

Also, LCS looks different. I mean it sure solves problems, but in a direct comparison it also looks like a modern "game". The colors getting more saturated and everything renders in a very compressed way, which is actually a good thing to prevent color burn outs, but it gets this rendered animation movie touch, which i don't realy like. It goes away from a realistic look to a realistic rendered look.
This hits the nail on the head for me Peter. I couldn't agree more.

FSR has one too, but I haven't tried it yet. It has sprint and endurance versions apparently.
I just tried it and it's great as a grid filler for me because I don't get the stutters I used to get with the whistleblower version. I haven't actually drove it yet to see how it handles though. Plus it lacks the skins that the whistleblower version has. I'll probably keep it as an ai car for my races since it seems to perform better for me.

Goodnight.
First of all, if you happen to have any problems sharing these Tyrrell P34 models (I used the free by Legion model as a basis), the moderators can eliminate the post without any problems.

What I don't want is future problems for myself, I just want moments of fun, converting (partially) or inventing/creating some models as a hobby, therapy, nothing more than that.

But commenting on what really matters.
There are 3 different folders:

*Tyrrell P34 (early - with the file (.kn5), for the Belgian GP version ( Depailler ) and the Spanish version ( Scheckter and Depailler). You will have to manually change the "lods.ini" file in the "Data" folder when you want one of them. The default is for the Belgian GP.

*Tyrrell P34 (early new). It covers the Monaco GP to the Italian GP (I just added the folders relating to the French GP for a possible offline race) Tyrrell P34 (end).

*Tyrrell P34 (end). Includes the model of car used in the GPs in Canada, the United States and Japan.

Lastly, also important, I added the "driver_70_fe" model that I used in this and other models. It's just a different nomenclature to avoid conflicts with the original model (which was adapted).

If you happen to want to use the standard "driver_70" model, (in some skins) the helmet for Tyrrell drivers is present, but the rest of the files will have to be manually renamed to be loaded.

***Texture improvements where possible, thanks to our mate "MrHunt"
Tyrrell P34 ( 1976 ) new 4 versions

Always remember, nothing is 100% perfect like traditional studio modders.

Attachments

• 5.Canada.Usa.Japan.2.jpg
    5.Canada.Usa.Japan.2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.Canada.Usa.Japan.1.jpg
    4.Canada.Usa.Japan.1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.Monaco-Italia.jpg
    3.Monaco-Italia.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.BelgiumGP.jpg
    2.BelgiumGP.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.SpainGP.jpg
    1.SpainGP.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hey all,
I have a display problem.
Blue and red colours appears incorrectly just on one of my triple setup. It is a defect or a poor setting? Any ideas ?
Thanks for your help.
If you mean blue and red pixels/little dots I would suspect defect. I’d try to change display cable first.

Hi folks, Im having issues with the AI. Downloaded the latest CSP 2.3.1 preview, RARE, ACFL F1 grid of 2024 cars (with my own 2025 skins and grid preset), every car has its own performance accurate to real life, the AI are competitive, the tracks by Pyyer are awesome, RARE (also latest update) is doing its job perfectly switching up the tire strategies, giving the AI in Qualy low fuel and soft tires making them quick as should be. Everything is great, immersive, until... I have to run the race.

Now in the race, there are always 2 or 3 cars (give or take, depends on the track) crashing out on the opening lap, mostly due to a slow car ahead being rammed into a spin by the car behind it (in slow corners), even though i turned off the "AI act impatient when blocked" option. But thats not the biggest issue, the real issue happens in the pit stops. The AIs that pit first usually do decent 4-5 second stops (even though in the ""ACFL_CAR"/data/car" file I set the time to change tires to be 3 seconds). The real problem are the AI that pit on the next lap and the lap after that, they spend 10+ seconds in the pits which completely ruins the race and the immersion. Refueling is Off via RARE of course. Has anyone experienced similar issues or found a fix?

Last edited:
Th
If you mean blue and red pixels/little dots I would suspect defect. I’d try to change display cable first.
Thanks for your help. I supposed that too. I try to post a screeshot for better understanding but it's not works.

Last edited:
I want to see if I can still adapt a Maserati 151 (Le Mans 1962) to make up the Grid.
Unfortunately you cannot use (only the main body) of the version by Bazza (Le Mans 1964) as it is encrypted.

I have a lot of things pending, F1 cars to add to the packs (1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, only here, I think there are over 50 different models (including the different versions of a model in each year ) and finish 1968/1969 (with what we already have).
Nothing 100% perfect, but there are still Le Mans cars to test and do (BoP). It'll be a while yet.
Nice to see you still have 68-69 season in sight.

Mottle Ring v1.02

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_s1_mottle_ring_9-3-124-20-24-29.jpg

Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTL.

-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
GTL Original Track by @carTOON (barcika)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI line by IMEAN
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed a wall that was not working. (Thanks @The-King for the report.)
-Fixed ext_config.ini. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

v1.02 changelog;

-New AI line by IMEAN. (Thanks!)
-Updated sideline.

Last edited:
Are you saying that RTT is SDD?
yes they are. same tyres, same rim, same physics, same cars that looks realistic from afar, but onboard you can see it doesn't match up, same ferrari free the rest is paid.

I mean it's not a surprise considering since 2020 SDD was always present, just rebranding each time. This time they completely abandoned the simdream name and chose patreon to be more profitable so that they evade the race department ban that prevent people from doing skins for their cars.

Last edited:
I just tried it and it's great as a grid filler for me because I don't get the stutters I used to get with the whistleblower version. I haven't actually drove it yet to see how it handles though. Plus it lacks the skins that the whistleblower version has. I'll probably keep it as an ai car for my races since it seems to perform better for me.
You can use the skins from the "whistleblower" mod, but you'll have to rename the skin.dds so it shows up in the game, because they both use the same model. Not at my pc right now so I can't be more specific. You'll also have to export the tires and change to Goodyears for WEC series cars.

yes they are. same tyres, same rim, same physics, same cars that looks realistic from afar, but onboard you can see it doesn't match up, same ferrari free the rest is paid.

I mean it's not a surprise considering since 2020 SDD was always present, just rebranding each time. This time they completely abandoned the simdream name and chose patreon to be more profitable so that they evade the race department ban that prevent people from doing skins for their cars.
I wonder if they are "The Usual Suspects"... but I suspect not :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back