Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,075 comments
Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1's LMP900's Version 1.1

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9dn7jg2fku2zi8w/RMS_Chrysler_LMP%2C_Doran-Lista_Dallara_SP1%27s_Pack_version_1.1.7z/file

Please delete earlier versions.

Credits

Team: RMS

Model: PerfectDark, Unknown

Converstion: Marneus_boss

Model Scaling and Model Work: Marneus_boss, Peugeot905, Kamil Cader,

Physics: Peugeot905,Kamil Cader

Sound: RMS

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Screenshots: AndyGTR

Version 1.1 Updates

-Updated sounds for the Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1 GV4 and GV5
-Updated drivetrain for GV5 Doran-Lista Dallara SP1
-Updated onboard setting's and inertia for the Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1 GV4 and GV5
-Correct naming for Doran-lista cars
-Increased drag on both Doran-Lista Dallara SP1's
-Updated fuel consumption for Doran-Lista GV4, Chrysler LMP and Doran-Litsta GV5
-Chrysler LMP lower consumption
-Doran-Lista Dallara SP1 GV4 and GV5 higher consumption
-slight changes to ai.ini file.
-Updated flame/backfire position for Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1's
preview 1.jpg

preview 2.jpg

preview 3.jpg

ybB0bj.jpg

vsT2At.jpg

SViXTn.jpg

aN9iTo.jpg

FahEoi.jpg

gqjdUa.jpg

iLAZnD.jpg

JcxMpu.jpg

KyW1B8.jpg

MNUcGP.jpg

Attachments

• preview 5.jpg
    preview 5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
  • preview 4.jpg
    preview 4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
24H
Maybe you can have a look here :)

The 430 Challenge does not even have a modelled wiper. Anyway.

@racinjoe013 using your latest Spa_2022 and Pyyer´s extension, do you know a fix for these white digital flags? I suppose they should be green during hotlapping, shouldn´t they?

1723207291728.png

Last edited:
The 430 Challenge does not even have a modelled wiper. Anyway.

@racinjoe013 using your latest Spa_2022 and Pyyer´s extension, do you know a fix for these white digital flags? I suppose they should be green during hotlapping, shouldn´t they?

View attachment 1379597
Since I have never used a hotlap session on any track, I wasn't aware that they were white. I will look into it and see how to fix it.

EDIT: I just tried a hotlap session on the WEC 24H layout and my digital lights are green like they should be. Can anyone else confirm whether they are seeing white or green lights on a hotlap session?

Last edited:
Since I have never used a hotlap session on any track, I wasn't aware that they were white. I will look into it and see how to fix it.

EDIT: I just tried a hotlap session on the WEC 24H layout and my digital lights are green like they should be. Can anyone else confirm whether they are seeing white or green lights on a hotlap session?
did you change anything on pyyer´s ini files? or just copy-paste into your folders, since this is what I did and you advised.

which CSP version do you use?

Because i just copied Pyyer's extension to the spa track and i have this too, but with all CSP versions from 0.2 to 0.2.5p1

So it must be something different. And it also doesn't matter if Spa 2022 is used or Pure or default weather style (gamma or lcs)

I did not install your changes on top of it yet...

Last edited:

I just checked a couple (of the many, many 🤪 ) layouts, and they're all green and good ovah heya.
CSP 0.2.5-preview1, WeatherFX default (no Pure), LCS, Modern PP.

Disregard. I was in Practice mode. Switching to Hotlap makes white panels. Pardon me.

Last edited:
did you change anything on pyyer´s ini files? or just copy-paste into your folders, since this is what I did and you advised.
AH, in a race those are green when the cars wait for the start, but soon after the start lights, they become white again.
Idk, realy strange bug. I tested with all combinations of default wfx or Pure / LCS or Gamma. They are always blown out white.

1723211572570.png

1723211588846.png

This is with Pure LCS (newest dev 0.56) btw

So maybe this is a bug. Like they go to a negative color and this will switch to the brightest color possible in CSP.

Last edited:
I did change some of Pyyer''s extension files, but if you followed my instructions correctly, you should have the files I needed to edit.

Proper steps (if using the standalone version):

1.) Install the track\mod.

2.) Install Pyyer's Spa extensions into the newly created spa_2022 track folder.

3.) Install the files from the 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder in my download package into the spa_2022 track folder and overwrite anything it asks.

I did change some of Pyyer''s extension files, but if you followed my instructions correctly, you should have the files I needed to edit.

Proper steps (if using the standalone version):

1.) Install the track\mod.

2.) Install Pyyer's Spa extensions into the newly created spa_2022 track folder.

3.) Install the files from the 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder in my download package into the spa_2022 track folder and overwrite anything it asks.
Ok, we just experience a bug with those dig. flags and we try to find out the problem. But i already found out something, you see in the post before this.

I've got white unfortunately. Rather distracting, and distracting on certain parts of the circuit that you really don't want to be distracted......I feel like I just said distracted a lot.

Distracted.

i think i found it!

View attachment 1379622

If i deactivate this, it works like it should. It seems this overides the dig. flags.
But i did not test it enough to be sure.

I've got white unfortunately. Rather distracting, and distracting on certain parts of the circuit that you really don't want to be distracted......I feel like I just said distracted a lot.

Distracted.
@Peter Boese jis-tract-ed it down and squashed it 🤪 🤣

Yup. I'm always going for improvments, but Snowymoon really got heavy backlash for this, and as much as i like to pay for cool mods the "disable patreon loose the option" is quite a dirty move. Noone likes to have a lil software in the background checking your files. Hell, a DRM on a mod is new to me🤪

I'll pass for now, but for someone looking for a boost in perfs at no visual cost i'll follow the evolution!
It NEEDS a network connection to work at all, checked when acs.exe is blocked by the firewall. So no internet, no TAA/DLAA improvements. It stinks like a keylogger or crypto miner. I even have the feeling that he knows who is using it and when. His apps are red flag for me now.

Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1's LMP900's Version 1.1

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9dn7jg2fku2zi8w/RMS_Chrysler_LMP%2C_Doran-Lista_Dallara_SP1%27s_Pack_version_1.1.7z/file

Please delete earlier versions.

Credits

Team: RMS

Model: PerfectDark, Unknown

Converstion: Marneus_boss

Model Scaling and Model Work: Marneus_boss, Peugeot905, Kamil Cader,

Physics: Peugeot905,Kamil Cader

Sound: RMS

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Screenshots: AndyGTR

Version 1.1 Updates

-Updated sounds for the Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1 GV4 and GV5
-Updated drivetrain for GV5 Doran-Lista Dallara SP1
-Updated onboard setting's and inertia for the Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1 GV4 and GV5
-Correct naming for Doran-lista cars
-Increased drag on both Doran-Lista Dallara SP1's
-Updated fuel consumption for Doran-Lista GV4, Chrysler LMP and Doran-Litsta GV5
-Chrysler LMP lower consumption
-Doran-Lista Dallara SP1 GV4 and GV5 higher consumption
-slight changes to ai.ini file.
-Updated flame/backfire position for Chrysler LMP, Doran-Lista Dallara SP1's
View attachment 1379556
View attachment 1379558
View attachment 1379559
View attachment 1379564
View attachment 1379563
View attachment 1379562
View attachment 1379565
View attachment 1379566
View attachment 1379567
View attachment 1379568
View attachment 1379569
View attachment 1379570
View attachment 1379571
Hi, the hand animations on the steering wheel are inaccurate...can it be fixed? Thanksee

i think i found it!

View attachment 1379622

If i deactivate this, it works like it should. It seems this overides the dig. flags.
But i did not test it enough to be sure.
Just to clarify for people, this is only a fix for people using new versions of CSP. If you are using an older version, like me, don't edit anything in the ext_config file. The lights work fine.

Last edited:
Just to clarify for people, this is only a fix for people using new versions of CSP. If you are using an older version, like me, don't edit anything in the ext_config file. The lights work fine.
I had this issue (white lights on instead of green on older CSP version too in the past) i have to check how i fixed them and see if they works fine for the issue above too. Hope to find time tomorrow (if the wheather allow me to fire up AC without causing the meltdown of the north of italy :D)

Not really, I tested with all CSP versions since 0.2 and it always was bugged no matter which wfx was used. So I did not find the CSP setting which solved it, but with default settings it will be bugged. Only this fix will solve it.

So I guess Pyyer has this setting too and so he did not see the bug. Maybe, just a try to explain what is happening right now ...

I mean you could try it by resetting your CSP settings completely by renaming the extension folder in /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg.

I had this issue (white lights on instead of green on older CSP version too in the past) i have to check how i fixed them and see if they works fine for the issue above too. Hope to find time tomorrow (if the wheather allow me to fire up AC without causing the meltdown of the north of italy :D)
Could you send me your CSP settings? Could you save it as a settings file? I also think this setting we search for is also the problem with your Object Inspector issue. So it just hides this digital flags material and it will also hide other materials in the object inspector selection.

Last edited:
Could you send me your CSP settings? Could you save it as a settings file? I also think this setting we search for is also the problem with your Object Inspector issue. So it just hides this digital flags material and it will also hide other materials in the object inspector selection.
Can you explain in DM how can i export all the CSP settings you need? Thanks

Can you explain in DM how can i export all the CSP settings you need? Thanks
In CM go to the CSP settings. No matter in which Modul you are, like the general settings, use the save preset button at the bottom. There you save a complete CSP settings file.
While you save it, you see the folder where it is stored. Just send me this file. Thank you!

It NEEDS a network connection to work at all, checked when acs.exe is blocked by the firewall. So no internet, no TAA/DLAA improvements. It stinks like a keylogger or crypto miner. I even have the feeling that he knows who is using it and when. His apps are red flag for me now.
Glad you checked! I've deleted it anyway, but what a dick move😬

Not really, I tested with all CSP versions since 0.2 and it always was bugged no matter which wfx was used. So I did not find the CSP setting which solved it, but with default settings it will be bugged. Only this fix will solve it.

So I guess Pyyer has this setting too and so he did not see the bug. Maybe, just a try to explain what is happening right now ...

I mean you could try it by resetting your CSP settings completely by renaming the extension folder in /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg.

That would probably explain why I don't see the problem. I'm still using CSP 0.1.80preview9 (anything newer than that introduces these weird micro stutters on my system). Could be a bug only introduced in CSP 0.2 and above. I'll have to temporarily install a newer version and see if I can reproduce what others are seeing.

hi all, prob was answered before but can't find it : how to solve black flickering in VR when sunblinding turns on?

(I'm using PP filter "pure", Oculus rendering mode, CSP 0.2.5-preview1 , Weather Pure Gamma)

I played w most settings in Pure Config, regarding sunblinding , but can't get rid of the black flickering...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back