Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,503 comments
Speaking of old F1 and such, I wish we had a good 1983-1984 season mod. SDD's are ****; they seem too big, the '84 cars don't even have animated suspensions, the skins are 2K... what a mess.
The only closer thing that we have (as far as i know) is the RSS 1986 car with some skins that are available on RD. But of course we talk about a single car, not a full carset.

Last edited:
New car from Velo's Workshop, Lancia D24 Sports 1953

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pvl5vu8n3e44uns/lancia_d24_sports.7z/file

Screenshot 2024-08-19 093533.png

thanks . so any 68 or 69 version is somewhere? I'm just try to find all tracks we race with GPL at late 90s !!!
@Breathe 's list has The 1974 @Zwiss version which I like best, and @Marneus_boss added an extra layout which I believe gets us back to 1970.
racingcircuits.info says that the first changes to the circuit only happened in 1976, reprofiling of turn 1 and then a chicane.
So, try those two and see which you like? Line 1819 and 1820 on the Real tab.

Last edited:

It's beautiful..... one of my favourite cars ever - thanks Paul, you continue to exhibit your excellent taste in vintage cars!

The model is 800k so good to know Paul is working on LoDs. Also, object count is good and the actual car body is very well made/optimised. For example, the main exterior of the car is about 40k polys, but this Pininfarina badge is 62k.

Screenshot 2024-08-19 163549.jpg

Some relatively 'easy wins' Paul if you're reading, or if anyone's willing to contribute.
  • Exhaust - 15k
  • Tyres - 4x40k = 160k
  • Painted clips - 40k
  • Unpainted boot clips - 10k
  • Lancia badge - 40k

Last edited:
It's beautiful..... one of my favourite cars ever - thanks Paul, you continue to exhibit your excellent taste in vintage cars!

The model is 800k so good to know Paul is working on LoDs. Also, object count is good and the actual car body is very well made/optimised. For example, the main exterior of the car is about 40k polys, but this Pininfarina badge is 62k.

View attachment 1382274

Some relatively 'easy wins' Paul if you're reading, or if anyone's willing to contribute.
  • Exhaust - 15k
  • Tyres - 4x40k = 160k
  • Painted clips - 40k
  • Lancia badge - 40k
1724090566919.png

View attachment 1382274

• Exhaust - 15k
  • Tyres - 4x40k = 160k
  • Painted clips - 40k
  • Lancia badge - 40k
Just a note that Paul is actually working on LoDs for this, as mentioned in his FB post here:

has someone some new "outline" files like this laying around?

Manage to snag this... Not the best of quality.
View attachment 1382141

We're eating good tonight boys. Thank you @JK1977 & @Zin5ki.

View attachment 1382142
Hi Jaqory, I bought a quality model of the DeTomaso and shared it with Paul, but I do not know if he yet found the time to work on it. I would be willing to share the model if somebody would like to use it as a base to work on the beautiful BPR DeTomaso.

and also who needs them ?
agreed, not sure who needs them, but as you showed some pics in the other thread, some of them were models that I liked for one reason or an other and I always thought that it would be nice if they would be available.

Lancia D24 Sports 1953
This is a nice addition, looks great and drive as expected once the FFB is tone down. The AI cannot drive that car, I tried a race on 2 different track and half of the field cannot even complete one lap and the complete field fail more than 2 laps.

View attachment 1382274

• Exhaust - 15k
  • Tyres - 4x40k = 160k
  • Painted clips - 40k
  • Lancia badge - 40k
I have made LODs for the car. The car has been updated and is available on my website. The exhaust cannot be reduced in polys in LOD A because as with the tyres it fragments very easily. I will make a new exhaust over the next few days. The tyres have replaced from a Kunos car.

If you want to stay in car while pitting, you have to enable "stay in car" in "Settings\Assetto corsa\system\pits menu"
No I haven't attempted a pit stop yet. This was before the race. I was trying to figure out how to choose the steering wheel design while sitting in the car so I could toggle though the choices and see which one I want.

Not sure about that, but thanks anyway. Just some quick variety for the grid.
Hopefully some official replicas are in the works somewhere. The '96 car has some really nice ones.
I think they are great haha, I couldn't do it so for me they are great

The '96 car is great in all aspects to me, and it is still missing some official liveries as well

I have made LODs for the car. The car has been updated and is available on my website. The exhaust cannot be reduced in polys in LOD A because as with the tyres it fragments very easily. I will make a new exhaust over the next few days. The tyres have replaced from a Kunos car.
Nice one, thank you!

no textures in lods, loaded from LOD A
and there are far too many polygons on the LODs

Last edited:
Trying to make the Nissan R33 JGTC 1998 [FM8] easy to be painted with a "normal" AO map
if someone has already started to mod this car or has better knowledge and wants to work together, send me a massage
I don't have good skills with 3d models or FM8 cars
View attachment 1382327
What kind of help did you need with 3ds max? I'm pretty familiar with that program

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back