Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,559 comments
Why has the Calibra btw no Opel badge on the grille? Looks really weird. Was it due to license problems of the base car you converted?
I found lots of pics of the RL cars, some had the badge, others didn't...
8220.jpg

8221.jpg

Last edited:
Why has the Calibra btw no Opel badge on the grille? Looks really weird. Was it due to license problems of the base car you converted?
some did not have it, other's did from what i can tell. I just looked at these car's on track only and i have seen both why would they remove the badge on some and not other's.........

must be an obvious answer i'm just thick

Does anyone have anymore info about this? I know the guy said it was one of his first from 7 years ago, but will there be an update or somewhere to download this track. It gives GT4 vibes would make for some amazing photos. Especially at night.

@bensrac32 Tried this one and found very well made! Keeper for now at least for me and therefore many thanks!
The obvious question (I know bit premature...) official team skins?
It's up to the community. I can recognize I didnt make it easy for livery makers, but I promise I'll make it more easy for the next update, which might be this weekend.

Opel Calibra DTM - Caltex Classic Livery

Here's a classic livery for the Calibra DTM, which has rapidly become a favourite mod, nice addition to the collection.

This particular livery is purely fictional, as I've been playing around trying to make a unique style - hope the results are to your liking.

Opel Calibra DTM__Caltex.png

Opel Calibra DTM__Caltex_top.png

...and this time, also managed to personalise the bucket seat which came out a treat. As before, the default skin is a 2K uncompressed file, with an alternative 4K for high-end PCs.

Opel Calibra DTM__Caltex_seat.png

DOWNLOAD

Happy racing everyone!

Le Mans 1967

Le Mans 1967 v1.05

This is my take on the le_grand_circuit_1967 track done by Terra21 and updated by WooChoo and Virtua_LM. All credit for the track goes to those guys. I simply added some CSP features and altered a few textures\meshes to give it a look I prefer. It is a standalone track so as not to mess with the original and will come up as Le Mans 1967 in your track list.

Additions:

-- Seasonal changes.
-- Animated flags.
-- Animated CSP smoke in the fall and winter.
-- New pine trees texture. This one has some faults because the trunks don't quite line up with the uv mapping correctly. The original pine tree texture had slightly curved trunks. Mine doesn't so you can see some double trunks in spots if you are really looking for them.
-- The Green Grass track skins do just what they say. Makes the grass look greener. Nice for a spring race.
-- The Misc track skin doesn't need to be enabled. It's a skin created by Instevs36 that I got from Overtake that I use at times.
-- The two Original Trees skins are for people who do not use the CSP Track Adjustments option 'Trees A2C Dithering'. It will help to make one set of trees look filled out more. The three Trees skins are just slightly darker versions of the Original Trees skins. Once you find a set of trees you like, you can delete all the other Trees skins.
-- New ai and pitlane files from @TITI. The new pitlane file eliminates the ai slamming on the brakes going by pitlane when another ai car is moving slowly in the pits. It will still happen on rare occasions when two ai cars are side by side going past a slower car in the pits. The inside car will still hit the brakes hard.
-- Moved the start positions for the lm start layouts so that all the cars move at the start of the race. Thanks again to @TITI for telling me what was wrong. In order for this to work right, their start positions are not accurate to real life. If you use the track for online races, you might want to keep the old lm start timing files if you prefer a more accurate start position.
-- Some tweaks to the ext_config file settings. Various shader and track light adjustments.
-- Consolidated all the track kn5 files into one file and renamed the main kn5 file to allow for non-CSP users to use the track. I make no promises on how it will look for non-CSP users as the track is really designed for CSP.
-- Added optional VAOs and ext_config file from @TITI. His config file will make everything a lot brighter so you may prefer it if you find the track looks too dark with my config. For my personal ppfilter, his renders a little too bright for me.

View attachment 1248085
View attachment 1248086
Track has been updated to a new version. Use the link in the quote to get the update. You should be able to overwrite the existing files, but it might be best to delete\backup the older track folder and start fresh. If you are using ClimaxF1's mod for this track, you can probably skip the update and wait for him to update his mod. I sent him the corrected files he needs and it will accomplish the same thing.

This update is all about the trees so read carefully.

-- Color correcting and lighting balance for the trees.
-- Mostly eliminated the floating lines over a number of the trees. It's not perfect and it never will be. The uv mapping on the tree groups is horrible and to fix it properly would require me to redo the uv mapping for a large number of the tree groups and i'm not about to take on that task. I fixed it the best I could with some alpha layer corrections. It's good enough and better than it was.
-- There are a number of Trees track skins and they are included for a reason. I use the CSP Track Adjustments option 'Trees A2C Dithering' which looks fine with the default trees. I discovered with that option disabled (which I imagine most people don't use) there is a set of trees that look sparse. The two Original Trees track skins are a way to help with that problem. They thicken the alpha layer on the textures so the trees don't look as sparse. Each one has a progressively thicker alpha layer so the trees get filled in more. The other three Trees skins are just slightly darker, slightly less saturated versions of the originals that some may like better. Once you find which way you like the trees to look, you can delete any of the trees skins you don't need.

Last edited:
Hi
I want to fix tv cams in some track I downloaded, so first I converted the kn5 to fbx in order to use KSeditor.
But if I try to load fbx to KSeditor it crash. The track is very long and it must have a lot of polys for sure.
How can I load the fbx to KSeditor? I read somewhere that I should split the file in parts, but I don't know how to do it.

Looks like that is Tyrone/Nukedrop - he has a few tracks on RD/OT and an active Patreon with a lot of real world and fantasy tracks - assume he has dropped track on that one, given it’s not in any of his Patreon content.

Does anyone have anymore info about this? I know the guy said it was one of his first from 7 years ago, but will there be an update or somewhere to download this track. It gives GT4 vibes would make for some amazing photos. Especially at night.

...and no complete '95 skinset for kunos' 155 which is one of the greatest unsolved misteries.
Because it's the '93 car and it would be a tad unrealistic ? That's why for the Calibra I did not make the other skins maximeerkat has been doing, they don't fit the year the model was used and personally it bugs me out lol

Like people making season skins for RSS's Ferrari F10, a McLaren or RBR skin on it...

Also the missing logo : yeah, it's the '94 car so it didn't have it (although the show car did, weird uh?)

Last edited:

I assume you mean this mod (Beta from 2023. NO download-link):

And speaking about NYC - other mod-tracks from New York city are:

Looks like that is Tyrone/Nukedrop - he has a few tracks on RD/OT and an active Patreon with a lot of real world and fantasy tracks - assume he has dropped track on that one, given it’s not in any of his Patreon content.
Yeah, I would love to see either the Forza or GT4 version of the track, it would be epic.

Finally maybe a good porting of the Mercedes and the Opel could be done

Are all of these cars brand new to RaceRoom, or is it just the grouping into a pack with three tracks that's new?
I thought the recent 90's DTM cars ported to AC (eg @JK1977's AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM, the Opel Calibra) were already using RaceRoom doner models?

Are all of these cars brand new to RaceRoom, or is it just the grouping into a pack with three tracks that's new?
I thought the recent 90's DTM cars ported to AC (eg @JK1977's AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM, the Opel Calibra) were already using RaceRoom doner models?
Only the Alfa and Calibra are new to Raceroom, and the Calibra JK ported is the '94 spec from HotLap Racing

Track has been updated to a new version. Use the link in the quote to get the update. You should be able to overwrite the existing files, but it might be best to delete\backup the older track folder and start fresh. If you are using ClimaxF1's mod for this track, you can probably skip the update and wait for him to update his mod. I sent him the corrected files he needs and it will accomplish the same thing.

This update is all about the trees so read carefully.

-- Color correcting and lighting balance for the trees.
-- Mostly eliminated the floating lines over a number of the trees. It's not perfect and it never will be. The uv mapping on the tree groups is horrible and to fix it properly would require me to redo the uv mapping for a large number of the tree groups and i'm not about to take on that task. I fixed it the best I could with some alpha layer corrections. It's good enough and better than it was.
-- There are a number of Trees track skins and they are included for a reason. I use the CSP Track Adjustments option 'Trees A2C Dithering' which looks fine with the default trees. I discovered that with that option disabled (which I imagine most people don't use) there is a set of trees that look sparse. The two Original Trees track skins are a way to help with that problem. They thicken the alpha layer on the textures so the trees don't look as sparse. Each one has a progressively thicker alpha layer so the trees get filled in more. The other three Trees skins are just slightly darker, slightly less saturated versions of the originals that some may like better. Once you find which way you like the trees to look, you can delete any of the trees skins you don't need.
It's about time for you to edit your icon for Fanapryde's "Origin Icons" set 😉

Because it's the '93 car and it would be a tad unrealistic ? That's why for the Calibra I did not make the other skins maximeerkat has been doing, they don't fit the year the model was used and personally it bugs me out lol

Like people making season skins for RSS's Ferrari F10, a McLaren or RBR skin on it...

Also the missing logo : yeah, it's the '94 car so it didn't have it (although the show car did, weird uh?)
Yeah, it's the damn year on kunos one that confuses the hell out of me every time.

Cadillac Northstar LMP 2000 for Assetto Corsa 1.1

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/126z...LMP_%28Riley_%26_Scott%29_Version_1.1.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Two versions Base and LM

Credits

Original: SCC/RMS, NeilB1971

Conversion: NeilB1971

Model Improvements: NeilB1971, Peugeot905, StoffleWaffle

Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader

LOD's: ATCK

Work on Skins: StoffleWaffle

Screenshots: frenchreality, AndyGTR, solid snake frenchreality Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/199565140@N07/

Version 1.1 Updates
-Updated physics
-Skin fixes
-LODs added
-New suspension and setup.ini
-updated cockpit, seatbelts added, New more realistic racing seat.
-updates to ai.ini
-Added Sequential shifter and sequential shifter animations
-I added the Lemans Aero Kit version with the correct front splitter and rear wing positioning and size.
-Base 2000 Cadillac Northstar LMP with Correct Front Splitter and Rear Wing positioning and size.
-Base and Lemans Aero Kit have separate physics
-Resized tire rims front and rear

Hope you guys enjoy

photo_2024-08-25_16-52-38.jpg

photo_2024-08-25_16-52-58.jpg

photo_2024-08-25_16-52-43.jpg

photo_2024-08-25_16-52-48.jpg

photo_2024-08-25_16-52-41.jpg

photo_2024-08-28_09-23-49.jpg

photo_2024-08-28_09-23-52.jpg

photo_2024-08-28_09-23-54.jpg

photo_2024-08-28_09-23-56.jpg

photo_2024-08-28_09-23-59.jpg

photo_2024-08-28_09-24-01.jpg

01eurY.png

wS1DhY.png

LQrndM.png

Opel Calibra "Old Spice" update

I have fiddled with this as much as i can over 8-10 hours to try and get it to look right, i don't think i will be able to get it any better without re doing it al again in a 8k AO or something. Had to re-do alot due to upscaling e.t.c.

There are 2 resolutions to choose from to install download and unzip and choose either 4k or 6k and then drag that "content" folder to cm.

BEFORE

Screenshot (638).png

AFTER (4K)

Screenshot (646).png

AFTER (6K)

Screenshot (645).png

Last edited:
Apparently any update version of files released here on GTP is un-downloadable by me. I get the error message saying I can't download it twice, even though the update file was just released, and there's no way I have already downloaded it. (The Old Spice skin is the current problem. )
To GTP Administrators: What the heck is going on? Do you really get so many repeat downloads that you have to do this? Do I really have to ignore all files released here until I'm sure it's the final version?

Last edited:
Apparently any update version of files released here on GTP is un-downloadable by me. I get the error message saying I can't download it twice, even though the update file was just released, and there's no way I have already downloaded it. (The Old Spice skin is the current problem. )
To GTP Administrators: What the heck is going on? Do you really get so many repeat downloads that you have to do this? Do I really have to ignore all files released here until I'm sure it's the final version?
I absolutely don't mean to be a Richard, but I think this is a "you" problem, sir.

1724939848186.png

Is it a GTP message? Or a Browser message?

Last edited:
I've just downloaded this one that you were complaining about four times in a row without any issues, so I'm not sure what the problem you're having is nor what the "this" we've had to do is. To test, I tried some others too:

1724940077816.png

Do you have any other items you're struggling to download?

This is also not the most effective way to contact the site staff. If you want to contact us, putting a "To GTP Administrators" message in a random thread won't be seen except by chance; tag us, or literally send a message using the "Send Message" feature.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back