Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,641 comments
Links for both versions have been updated with fixes for two small but important issues. Use the links in the quote above to get the updated versions. Thanks to @MasterFocus , @Masscot and @leBluem for the help with how to fix the problems.

I believe you can simply extract the update into your current track folder and overwrite when it asks, but it might be best to make a backup just to be safe. If you have all of Pyyer's Spa F1 and WEC extensions, don't forget to also extract and overwrite the files in the 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder. If you have problems after installing the new version (especially for the standalone version), you will have to start from scratch. I'm hoping that doesn't happen for those with all of the Pyyer extensions installed because I would hate for you to have to go through the hassle of reinstalling them.

Fixes\Additions:

-- Fixed the missing shadows when a car is over the white lines.
-- I think I fixed the floating skid\groove marks.
-- Added a SeasonalTrees track skin to the standalone spa_2022 version. It will make the trees look like the small video I posted yesterday.
-- One suggestion, if you have a lighting.ini file in any of the layouts data folders, you should consider deleting or renaming it to get the proper sun pitch and heading angle.

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this new update. It was very hard making sure I applied the fixes to all of the layouts and I probably didn't test it thoroughly enough so I could have easily overlooked something. Thanks...
Thank you for this nice versions of Spa, the seasonal update does work quite well with the AllInOne Version if you copy the code from the 2022 ext_config.ini. I also added working jumbo screens from pyyver for the 2020 layouts for my etertainment.

But one thing bugged me out, did anybody have a fix for that texture of the Campus building?

Screenshot_ks_mazda_787b_spa_3-8-124-15-34-2-accum.jpg

Also the right side tribune at Eau Rouge is missing from the WEC 2024 layout, but it was standing there in reality. There is an extra model needed for this Grandstands version, cause if you simply add the 24H one, it will add a grandstand after Campus too, wich is not correct or maybe I'm not good at identifying the right meshes. :lol:

Last edited:
That would need to be implemented via CSP, ask Ilya.
Well I found that he tried it with leaf texture too. But he is not answering on youtube. So its not necessarily implemented via CSP, just as an app.
I bow to Ilya but if he makes it as fast as the rain implementatioin in the non paid version of CSP (he said it will be implemented very soon..... around 2 years ago? :)) then it is hopeless to wait for this kind of thing.

i need some help guys, i just installed the latest pure update and ingame its darker then before but if i wanna make a screenshot to show u the picture is in the usual brightness. what is wrong/happening?

If you are using a custom ppfilter from a 3rd party, I have found a lot of them that haven't been updated yet will render things a lot darker. I know my own personal ppfilter got really dark. A quick and easy way to fix it is to open the Pure Config app and look on the Scene tab (I think that's the right one). Play around with the first two sliders and see if you can get a brightness level you prefer. Just make sure to hit the save button or you wll need to adjust those sliders every time you launch a session.
jup thats the case and also thx for my le mans fix mate

Interesting, perhaps the spoiler was only bolted on for exhibition purposes! Or perhaps I'm just biased by my firm belief that every sports car needs a spoiler.
Judging by some images, It ran aero on tracks like Hockenheim and Nordschliefe where it sort of mattered. Other tracks it's missing but those tracks also had very little importance of aero. So it seems like it's related to tracks.

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a 2010 Silverstone mod, so that the pitlane and start/finish is between Woodcote and Copse?

WIP Liveries-update for Opel Calibra DTM

...the work goes on and on, and surprisingly afraid that I may have developed OCD symptoms (never been professionally diagnosed with anything - so far). :lol:

Think I need a girlfriend or a few... All liveries are being updated with minor fixes (nip-tucks), so let me know whether they look the part and worthy of collection.

opel_calibra_dtm__wip-liveries.png

opel_calibra_dtm__wip-liveries2.png

opel_calibra_dtm__wip-liveries3.png

opel_calibra_dtm__wip-liveries4.png

Getting those lines to curve symmetrically was a pain in the you-know-what!
opel_calibra_dtm__wip-liveries5.png

Last edited:
Ok, first version of Tommy78 fixes pretty much done, let me know what you think. Specially if you think it stinks.

It looks just like a Mercedes!

When going through and testing all these cars again, I could clearly see that the original 1991 DTM cars are generally better quality than the newer ones. So if you're going to try some of these, I would strongly recommend getting the 1991 pack first.
I think some things indeed have improved, visually (as well as physic-wise?). However, and this might take some time to get adjusted; the external sounds are still (way) off to my taste at least. Mercedes should sort of sound the same as Kunos' 190e Evo2?. If for instance a 190e DTM ' 91 comes near to me in replay, the external sound pops in either to late or does not match with the distance as one could expect based on Kunos' 190e Evo2 for instance. Something weird is going on with the external sounds from Tommy.

But, thanks much though for the current improvements and your effort in getting to such!

I think some things indeed have improved, visually (as well as physic-wise?). However, and this might take some time to get adjusted; the external sounds are still (way) off to my taste at least. Mercedes should sort of sound the same as Kunos' 190e Evo2?. If for instance a 190e DTM ' 91 comes near to me in replay, the external sound pops in either to late or does not match with the distance as one could expect based on Kunos' 190e Evo2 for instance. Something weird is going on with the external sounds from Tommy.

But, thanks much though for the current improvements and your effort in getting to such!
The sounds are all over the place, same with some transmission whines. The Audi is so loud I can't understand crew chief.

It's a paymod, if you download it from asw I can't do nothing for you
That was kind of my point also... I have no problems with the wheels, because I pay for my food, but after a quick research trip over to asw, I can obviously see why someone might have problems with missing wheels on the Opel. 😉

The sounds are all over the place, same with some transmission whines. The Audi is so loud I can't understand crew chief.
I haven't really spent much time with the sounds, and I'm not really any good in that department either. For some of the cars the easy way would be to just swap them with Kunos sound from equal cars?

I have made new tyre physics for all the cars, so they will drive a bit differently. Better, imo. 😉

Now I'm creating more neutral default setups, because the current ones are all over the place. Many default values are even out of the setup menu range... This will take time. But I think it will be worth it. I have pretty much finished a good, neutral setup for the 190 evo2 now, and it behaves much better and more predictable.

I even had time for a quick race at Norisring! 😊

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the mountain renders in the Kunos Vallelunga circuit. Specifically, the mountains seem to appear too close when I get nearer.

I'm using the latest PURE version and CSP 0.2.4.

Is this a known issue? Could it be a problem with my game installation? I had a similar experience with the Kunos Redbull Ring, where some trees' shadows appeared too late.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

WIP Liveries-update for Opel Calibra DTM

...the work goes on and on, and surprisingly afraid that I may have developed OCD symptoms (never been professionally diagnosed with anything - so far). :lol:

Think I need a girlfriend or a few... All liveries are being updated with minor fixes (nip-tucks), so let me know whether they look the part and worthy of collection.

View attachment 1386248
View attachment 1386249
View attachment 1386250
View attachment 1386251
Getting those lines to curve symmetrically was a pain in the you-know-what!
View attachment 1386252
Sorry but don't understand where to download your pretty skins..

Sorry but don't understand where to download your pretty skins..
For now, you can download the following:

Jägermeister #27

Gitanes #18 #50 & #99

Caltex #34

Most liveries are getting a facelift at the moment (work-in-progress), will post updates soon(ish). Don't forget to tag the posts with a 'like'. Mille grazie!

Last edited:
Hello, here is reworked version of CE 2006 McLaren MP4/21 (2nd car is Montoya's with different engine sound in early GPs) from CTDP(ACFL) conversion

ver 1.0
-fixed kn5 shaders
-real camera angles (all F1 & F6)
-realistic car performance
-helmets by IcebergXD from RD
-sound by kudos_kudos from RD

ver 1.04c
increased car reflection - new chrome, helmets updated, new texture on tyres and some colors correction in general

ver 1.96
reworked suspension and updated car's 3d by Deploy

ver 1.98
physics updated, visual improvment, more skins and renamed second car file to 'early mclaren'

extra updates !

ver 1.98d
physics updated again (car feels less floaty now and more nimble), small details added, helmets aero fixed (driver model), getting it ready for the real final update

final ver 2.0
some mics, steering wheel and driver animation fixed

View attachment 1288545View attachment 1288546View attachment 1288547View attachment 1288548

link :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1w1cpqgcsodd46j/AC_reWorked_MP4-21_CTDP%28ACFL%29_v2.0.zip/file

check discord for more F1 mods made by Deploy & Senna :
https://discord.gg/HPRvYpqusj
McLaren MP4-21 updated finally to a version 2.0

Screenshot_f1_2006_early_mclaren_gt4_rt_suzuka_5-8-124-15-8-26.jpg

Last edited:
Hello fellas, Recently found out that Mr steal yo mods for profit (FSR) put out an E36 Super touring mod with an full working interior. It's just the pm3dm mod with an interior from somewhere i don't know. However the entire body mapping has been changed so you can't put any of the skins off the PM3DM version onto it.

I dont suppose there is anyone in here that could maybe see if it's possible to put the interior into the normal PM3DM version instead? Since there is so many skins already made for that one and chances are absolutely 0 that anyone is doing stuff for this one.

:)

Link for the mod, It's not his anyways and it's not encrypted.

1725456685617.png

Last edited:
The only track in the world I actually know what it should look like because I live about an hour away from it. Not so much how the track looks because I haven't been there in years, but how the environment should look. We have very 'dirty' air around Pittsburgh so the ambient feel tends to be very yellowy (is that a word?) and not so bright. We definitely don't have trees as bright as the original track looks.

I realize ppfilters play a huge role, but I feel this is closer to how it should look. Still needs a bit of tweaking though.

Before:
pittrace1.jpg

After:
pittrace2.jpg

Last edited:
They are essentially just another rehosting site for mods, Be it paid or not. Quality varies just like Assettoland did back in 2015. It's mediocre and often or not they completely forget to include half the stuff since who ever is posting all the re-hosts are dumb as a brick.

Hello fellas, Recently found out that Mr steal yo mods for profit (FSR) put out an E36 Super touring mod with an full working interior. It's just the pm3dm mod with an interior from somewhere i don't know. However the entire body mapping has been changed so you can't put any of the skins off the PM3DM version onto it.

I dont suppose there is anyone in here that could maybe see if it's possible to put the interior into the normal PM3DM version instead? Since there is so many skins already made for that one and chances are absolutely 0 that anyone is doing stuff for this one.

:)

Link for the mod, It's not his anyways and it's not encrypted.

View attachment 1386505
FSR did say they would sort it so you can use the skins but when/if that will happen is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back