Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
umb
Update 1.1 for this superb mod!
Thank you for bringing this update to our attention, was a great mod and now an even greater mod.
Driving this car around Bridgehampton this morning, I was thinking, if some one was to ask why AC?
Well among an other thousands of reason, this car combination, unique in the SIM horizon, excels in all area of what makes AC such a great simulator. The driving, the details (track, car interior, animation, etc...) everything is better (or at the very least as good) as any other offering in every aspect.
This morning drive was one of those moment when one ask themselves, why bother with any other title as none brings as much in one package and what can a future title possibly bring that will even match all that we already have in AC?

Last edited:
I read it now, I missed it LOL

But I don't quite understand what you mean. When you make the glass black do you see light through? The one on the ground is the result of the script in the ext_config, so the texture alone cannot (in theory) alter its functioning. As for the headlight itself, once you cover it in black you shouldn't be able to see anything. But maybe if you can give me a visual example I can tell you for sure
yeh sorry i should of just posted a picture.

this is what i mean

.............headlights are black but you can still see the gray lens's

Screenshot (687).png

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I need your help again with a Porsche 964 Carrera RSR which was raced by Porsche Center HK in the Zhuhai 3H race 1994. Can you identify the logo which I have marked in red?

View attachment 1389515

View attachment 1389516View attachment 1389517

Photos from the first Zhuhai race in 1994 are not easy to find and I am struggling quite a bit to recreate the livery of that car :-(

Thanx for your help
Have you tried here? Thousands of pics there, maybe in the no uk/us thread or on the showrooms. Wish you luck!

Last edited:
what can a future title possibly bring that will even match all that we already have in AC?
Rain that works out of the box. And rallying in AC sucks, too.

Also the bit about details : gotta thank the guys that actually had to make it from scratch at Polyphony Digital ! There's a reason why AC modders have been converting their stuff non-stop lately ;)

and you don't want anything to be seen behind? As if it didn't have headlights I mean. If so I can create a selectable cover via ext_config so you won't have any problems
that's correct, i am looking for black headlight covers basically which will cover the whole headlight black apart from the holes that i cut into it.

i was skinning from this picture trying to replicate the headlights

images.jpg

Hi Guys

Here is my complete update for Grand Valley Speedway by Lean Lauri.
This is my third attempt at this track, have been struggling to get the perfect tree's combination, one cannot update this track until you get the tree's right first.

Track looks awesome now and really hope you guys enjoy my efforts :)

Installation:

- Download track first and install

- Download my update and install (manual install)
- Allow ext file and backround images to overwrite

- Select CF1_grand_valley_speedway_LL in Content Manager to activate skins

P.S. If you don't know how to install these textures or track, send me a DM and I would be more than happy to assist :)

View attachment 1389449

Update details v1.0:
  • New lighting and vao settings
  • Replaced all tree's and upscaled
  • New tree line texture and upscaled
  • Reworked all grass textures and upscaled
  • New grass_fx, more lush
  • Reworked all landscape textures and upscaled
  • Reworked all mountain rock textures and upscaled
  • New mountain rock texture with tree line, also upscaled (just after bridge)
  • New tarmac surfaces
  • New tarmac NM
  • Reworked all curbes and upscaled
  • New sand trap textures and upscaled
  • New sand trap edge textures and upscaled
  • Reworked blue bridge textures and upscaled
  • All track side edge textures reworked and upscaled
  • New tire wall textures and upscaled
  • New amco rails and upscaled
  • New amco NM and upscaled
  • New amco rail orange edge texture and upscaled
  • New concrete safety walls and upscaled
  • New fence texture and upscaled
  • New corner indicator signs and upscaled
  • Reworked corner signs and upscaled
  • New cone textures and upscaled
  • Reworked all tunnel textures and upscaled
  • New yellow line and upscaled
  • Reworked race groove and tire markings
  • New ambulance texture and upscaled
  • New marshall texture and upscaled
  • New flags and upscaled
  • New banners and upscaled
  • New adds and upscaled
  • Reworked all pit lane textures and upscaled
  • Reworked all window texture and upscaled
  • Reworked all grandstand textures and upscaled
  • New water textures and upscaled
  • All concrete and metal textures reworked, upscaled too
  • New pit entry and brake marker sighs, upscale too
  • New tv van skin and upscaled
  • Reworked all track side vehicles and upscaled
  • Reworked all other textures and upscaled
  • New loading screens and preview images

View attachment 1389450View attachment 1389451View attachment 1389452View attachment 1389453View attachment 1389455

any other way to download this as overtake is down for maintenance :(

Albion Valley by @carTOON UPDATED by me is now available here

View attachment 1389329View attachment 1389330View attachment 1389331View attachment 1389332View attachment 1389333View attachment 1389334View attachment 1389335View attachment 1389336View attachment 1389337View attachment 1389338
This is a wonderful addttion to a great track. Thank you :cheers:

Have you tried here? Thousands of pics there, maybe in the no uk/us thread or on the showrooms. Wish you luck!
Hi Tetri,

indeed, they have 2 more Zhuhai pictures, which I did not have in my collection yet. One even shows the car in question...sadly I am still not able to recognize the logo or to recreate it from that picture. Maybe the logo somehow belongs to "Fratelli Rossetti" which is written on the banner and on the number plate.

YES YES
1726501001491.png

1726500744186.png

Last edited:
Couldn't resist and went for it.

Nice mod overall but so far it hasn't made a strong enough impression on me compared to ChemFlummi's version. At the moment I would say it's not worth buying, ChemFlummi's free version feels really close if not equal quality wise.

Will need to spend more time driving it for a definitive opinion.
Is it encrypted? I tend to clone cars and use them for various series (Le Mans 23, Le Mans 24, IMSA etc etc), I've found with their last few cars when you clone them they come up looking all crystallised)...

Thank you very much, my friend. I am looking forward to this car. I like it very much. The last time I drove it was in Gran Turismo 2.
thank you I will try my best, The last time I drove it in Gran Turismo 2 too, there is an old video on YouTube showing that someone else had already created this car but no one knows what happened

Istanbul Park 2021

Istanbul Park 2021

I completed most of my updates for the istanbul_park track done by Enver Bozkaya (SRTR), ACU, OSRW & the AC Reboot Team. All credit for the track go to those guys, not me. I had intended it to be a mod for the original track, but the list of changes grew bigger than expected so I decided to keep it a standalone track. I know some people hate that and some like it, but I think it was necessary.

I do intend to keep tweaking things moving forward, but I think the track is in a good enough place now for people to enjoy. I would still like to get a better look for the inner grass and I have to figure out a better setup for the main straight windows. I'd like them to be transparent, but can't seem to figure out why they are so dark.

If you are using any of my past test versions, please delete the old track folder first.

List of changes from the past test versions:

-- Changed the track name to Istanbul Park 2021 since I based a lot of my changes around an F1 2021 video.
-- Grass tweaks, still not where I want it.
-- Time of day and lap number displays for the start gantry.
-- A few more trees added to dead space areas.
-- Fixed a reversed sponsor banner on one of the bridges. Let me know if I missed any other ones please.
-- Collision physics to some of the tyrewalls that were missing them.
-- I prefer the kerb cones as non-moveable objects, so by default they are pass thru objects. If you prefer them to be moveable, there is a track skin named MoveableKerbCones that you can enable so they move again.
-- Support for Pyyer's F1 Classics and Bring it Back extensions. Please read the included Directions text file so you know how to install what's needed for his extensions. It's pretty simple. Install my track. Install his extensions into my track folder. Install the contents of the 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder and overwrite when it asks. I tested each extension and didn't see any issues, but please let me know if I screwed up any of them.

As always, feedback for improvements is welcome as well as pointing out any mistakes I made.
do you have the previous version? orange sausage kerbs have disappeared after the update

You are unstoppable my friend!!!

"The Koenig Specials 560 SEC is a wild and crazy car. It's fast, it's loud, and it's definitely not for everyone. But for those who are looking for a unique and exhilarating driving experience, the Koenig 560 SEC is the perfect choice."
Car and Driver, February 1988, titled "The Supercar from Germany”
View attachment 1370952

Enjoy!!!

RealSpecs v1.2

Wow that's a crazy car.

Have you seen this channel? This guy has insane collection of Lorinser, Koenig, AMG, Brabus and other crazy Benzes.

Thank you for bringing this update to our attention, was a great mod and now an even greater mod.
Driving this car around Bridgehampton this morning, I was thinking, if some one was to ask why AC?
Well among an other thousands of reason, this car combination, unique in the SIM horizon, excels in all area of what makes AC such a great simulator. The driving, the details (track, car interior, animation, etc...) everything is better (or at the very least as good) as any other offering in every aspect.
This morning drive was one of those moment when one ask themselves, why bother with any other title as none brings as much in one package and what can a future title possibly bring that will even match all that we already have in AC?
think everyone has a reason based because off all the mods.
Guess 75% of my AC time is about non race AC actives, like re-mod tracks. This weekend (Im a only weekend driver) as a sample, I did try out the TAA/DLAA mod (all the adjustments vs FPS) from snowy, installing & figuring out a 2 fan windgenerator made by a French guy. For the rest it was 1 race the Grand Prix 1950 Championship at Monaco.

Thank you, thank you, AC modders :cheers:

Last edited:
umb
Amazing to see an already great mod get this update, exciting Gadu stepping up skills with custom sounds which sound decent! Hope this means a possiblitly of a future update for the Fulvia V4 sounds.

TZ2 sounds will also be handy replacement to use in other mods for more vartiy of historic inline 4 cars.

Last edited:
that's correct, i am looking for black headlight covers basically which will cover the whole headlight black apart from the holes that i cut into it.

i was skinning from this picture trying to replicate the headlights

View attachment 1389650

I'll note it down so I can create some covers (maybe the way you want it and a complete one) 😎

In the meantime I'm doing a test to see if it's worth bringing another gem 😏

1726510635881.png

Last edited:
umb
Am i the only one thinking the steering wheel ratio is completely off the chart? I don't know the modder, do they do realistic mods or is it gamepad oriented? I played the car and enjoyed it raising the wheel gamma to 1.24, but before that it was barely playable with my wheel.

Also, to my absolute surprise, while doing a stream with an AC modder, i saw him drifting the car using a gamepad like it was need for speed... Couldn't ask if he add any traction control as i felt my skills got personnally attacked by the performance.

I've done a few laps with the car and it seems well done and physically ankered in reality, but i tested so many mods lately...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back