Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,478 comments
My mom used to say that if you don't have anything nice or constructive on your heart, it's better to keep it to yourself. I don't want to be your mom, just mentioning it for future reference.
Ah yes, The dont criticise mods approach! Well know. Go ahead and drive the Lambo for me and tell me just how good it is. Cause the one i downloaded off his site just isn't unusable unless you sit and baby the amount of revs you use each gear or don't use the the well known techinque called heel & toe! Cause reaching an certain amount of RPM the rear wheels will end up in an infinite spin causing the car to forever accelerate at mach 10 speed. Making it useless to drive unless i spent my time fixing it, Which i should not be doing in the first place.

Both his Ferrari F355 F1 challenge and Hillclimb version has frame issues ( on my end ) causing my frames to drop to low double digits. Changing my camera view so the windshield isn't visible anywhere fixes that issue so it's an windshield issue which idk how to fix. Same goes for his Hill climb version.

I have not bothered downloading anything of his after testing out three cars that i was interested in. Cause those three cars made my experience terrible and i dont want to bother with mod authors that uploads broken cars.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Ah yes, The dont criticise mods approach! Well know. Go ahead and drive the Lambo for me and tell me just how good it is. Cause the one i downloaded off his site just isn't unusable unless you sit and baby the amount of revs you use each gear or don't use the the well known techinque called heel & toe! Cause reaching an certain amount of RPM the rear wheels will end up in an infinite spin causing the car to forever accelerate at mach 10 speed. Making it useless to drive unless i spent my time fixing it, Which i should not be doing in the first place.

Both his Ferrari F355 F1 challenge and Hillclimb version has frame issues ( on my end ) causing my frames to drop to low double digits. Changing my camera view so the windshield isn't visible anywhere fixes that issue so it's an windshield issue which idk how to fix. Same goes for his Hill climb version.

I have not bothered downloading anything of his after testing out three cars that i was interested in. Cause those three cars made my experience terrible and i dont want to bother with mod authors that uploads broken cars.

I have no issues on my side, have perfect and stable frame rates.

Car is awesome on my side, everything works perfectly!

You should change your user name, it only highlights your frustration in general :)

"My mom used to say that if you don't have anything nice or constructive on your heart, it's better to keep it to yourself. I don't want to be your mom, just mentioning it for future reference" @fleskebacon very true, like your comment

Last edited:
Later 1970s grids haven't yet been on the radar for the LM Project team. Early 1920s is something that will happen as well as a good 1955 grid. Our tracker for 1975 indicates that there are tons of blanks for those races and with the A442 being a reasonable substitute it means that efforts would probably go to bringing a new car in the came that covers a broad range of open slots instead.

That said .. the A442 mod is absolutely bonkers and a handful when you turn up the boost. She's also pretty thirsty when you do so. I 1000 percent recommend it as a fun drive around some tracks as it has always made me smile.
I have downloaded useful stuff from LM project team, but to be honest, I have a long time to check what's up, so I don't know how many of the races they 've managed to recreate until now. In my case, this is how (in the following picture) the grids of 1965-2000 LeMans look like:

In order to achieve that, I had to use almost everything that Legion had made, many skins from RD and many skins from the LM project team as well, but mainly I had to create some stuff that didn't find, like the #29 Ferrari 333 of 1999 LM which I yesterday uploaded on RD for whoever's interested. I plan to share everything I've made, but only the nice ones, because as @fleskebacon 's mom used to say, "if you don't have anything nice or constructive on your heart, it's better to keep it to yourself." -I loved it, she was totally right! But many people don't think this way.

And since the 1955 Le Mans was mentioned, I don't know, but for some reason we all know, I wouldn't like to recreate this one. So I start a full decade later.

Attachments

• Le_Mans_1965-2000.png
    Le_Mans_1965-2000.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
@ClimaxF1 can you share car folder with all adjustments you made for now please?
Have not started on the interior yet.

Wanted everything to work first before I start updating textures.

This is the latest so far:

Yes, Lambo has no limiter, but it's easy fix. In data folder find engine.ini and change this: LIMITER_HZ=30.

No fps problem here with the ferrari, so it's on your end.

Ah yes, The dont criticise mods approach!
This is not the issue here, this thread is full of comments and feedback relating to challenge and possible improvement to mods from everybody.

Before criticizing any modder and particularly a long time, respected modder like Velo who brought us so many invaluable mods, the better attitude is to ask first if anyone else is also having the issues that you experience, usually the members of this helpful and respectful community will ninja each other to bring a solution.
Because of the complexity of the different CSP/sol/pure combination and the fast pace of improvements, it is not unusual to have an issue that relates to our individual AC setting, this community can help with this too.
If the mod is at fault, also possible, then we also provide advice on how to fix it.
Take it easy, there is no room for frustration here, wrong thread and wrong forum.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
F1 1998 - ROUND 09 - Silverstone v1.0

Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_silverstone_1998_4-9-124-23-50-34.jpg

The Silverstone billboard in the Silverstone 2005 by Kniker97 has been updated to the F1 1998 version.
Some textures and objects from Grand Prix Team's rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack were used.

-CSP recommended
-38 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Silverstone 2005 by @Kniker97
-Thanks for giving me permission to use it.

1998 Updated by @shi (shin956)
rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack by Grand Prix Team
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.

This not is the issue here, this thread is full of comments and feedback relating to challenge and possible improvement to mods from everybody.

Before criticizing any modder and particularly a long time, respected modder like Velo who brought us so many invaluable mods, the better attitude is to ask first if anyone else is also having the issues that you experience, usually the members of this helpful and respectful community will ninja each other to bring a solution.
Because of the complexity of the different CSP/sol/pure combination and the fast pace of improvements, it is not unusual to have an issue that relates to our individual AC setting, this community can help with this too.
If the mod is at fault, also possible, then we also provide advice on how to fix it.
Take it easy, there is no room for frustration here, wrong thread and wrong forum.:gtpflag:
Very well said and as for Velo mods @Velo2023 , they have always been on my top list!

Last edited:
this 69 GTO for me gives texture issues (flickering of sorts) of the internal badges , most disturbing is on the shift knob (see screenshot). The texture getting "smeared" when I move my head...
O yeah I use VR , and most prob this is a VR only issue (on flatscreen I do not see the issue at all).

1728055034700.png

Anyone else has this and/or knows how I can solve this?

I'm starting work on his 405 STW - mainly PROCAR skins, please don't tell me you've done them lol

View attachment 1394290
literally done all these skins will be released tomorrow

i'm only joking i havent done any skins on this one, i'm away from skinning at the moment looking after my mates house.

my next skins will be some more on the focus and 1 more rework on the "stw" skin on the Accord.

i will make sure to leave the 405

Last edited:
It’s almost like there is a series of accounts that seem to end up the same way…
Think he is banned member sthrnoldskool that accused me and another member that I was always posted personal attack’s on him. Which, and I did check al my postings, was absolutely not true.
But I’m sure the young GTp guys with knowledge of the internet, can confirm if FrustratedUse is Sthrnoldskool.

Last edited:
There's a distinct difference between constructive critisism, and just puking all over the place like you have a habit of doing.
I said that 3 cars from Velo was broken for me and that was it.

You lot have a strange habbit of dogpiling people for saying something is broke... weird.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back