Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,558 comments
Yeah I remember that arcade racer in the arcade-hall
afterwards when coming home I played F1GP on my trusty Amiga but couldn't match with the graphics on the arcade machine :)

Finally moved to PC in the time GP3 came out, loved all the car games like STTC2 etc

A comment in that video, I assume the physics could be copied over if wanted
is the one from actk the same model? there sligfhtly different are they not?

one has the correct gearbox and steering wheel (sega version/jandrovi physics) and the other apparently does not (no expert here)

i tried to search on here by typing in what you said and all i could get up was your post, i must be doing it wrong

Last edited:
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe(v1.0) by F40 LM Lover

It is tested in CSP 2.5 Preview1
You need CSP latest Version
View attachment 1391009View attachment 1391010View attachment 1391011View attachment 1391012
1. 3d Model
1) Based on Gran Turismo 7 by Poly Pony Digital
2) Some Parts are from Forza Horizon 4
3) Converted by F40 LM Lover
2. Features
1) Exterior Animations
-. Left Door : Extra A
-. Right Door : Extra B
-. MOTOR Hood Open : Extra C
-. Quarter Window Open : Extra D
-. Fog Lights : Extra F
2) Interior Animations
-. GAS, Brake, Clutch Pedal with Feet : Don't need Key assign
-. Trun Signal Switch with Arm & Hand : need Key Assign
-. Lighting Signal Switch with Arm & Hand : need Key Assign
-. Windows Open with Arm & Hand
-. Fog Light with Arm & hand
-. H-Pattern Shifter with Arm & Hand
-. Horn With Arm & Hand
3. Physics : F40 LM Lover
4. Sounds : Kunos' 250 GTO
5. Download Link is in the description of video.

Sorry guys!
I didn't know that AI Cars have a issue regarding suspension height.

The link has been changed. Please download again!

Attachments

• 20241007-210306-ks_brands_hatch-ferrari_500_monidal_pinin_farina_coupe-pure.jpg
    20241007-210306-ks_brands_hatch-ferrari_500_monidal_pinin_farina_coupe-pure.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20241007-210346-ks_brands_hatch-ferrari_500_monidal_pinin_farina_coupe-pure.jpg
    20241007-210346-ks_brands_hatch-ferrari_500_monidal_pinin_farina_coupe-pure.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Period correct ads for my 1984 F1 season for the track Nurburgring 2001. The layout is 99% accurate for the 1984, it's just that the Veedol chicane is a bit different. But very much usable track in the 1984 Championship.

dgdQ8eE.png

1REjb8N.png

is the one from actk the same model? there sligfhtly different are they not?

one has the correct gearbox and steering wheel (sega version/jandrovi physics) and the other apparently does not (no expert here)

i tried to search on here by typing in what you said and all i could get up was your post, i must be doing it wrong
It gets confusing lol

it looks that Velo and ACTK and Jandrovi are the same model, model created by pitone1975
I seen that the Evo version is a conversion of project Cars 3 by Peter Grill and friends in 2022
Its not known if pitone1975 converted it from PC3

Last edited:
It gets confusing lol

it looks that Velo and ACTK and Jandrovi are the same model, model created by pitone1975
I seen that the Evo version is a conversion of project Cars 3 by Peter Grill and friends in 2022
Its not known if pitone1975 converted it from PC3
yeh it is confusing i 100% agree. I was under the impression that the Jandrovi was different because this has the correct gear lever and steerring wheel, the one from actk and velo are the same i believe with flappy paddles on the steering wheel.

but they do seem to be the same base model.................maybe...........i don't no im confused again 🤣

Honda Accord skin rework

what i have changed/modified : alot

to install drag and drop

if you want no AO change the name of the main skin folder to "car_body_ao.DDS"

I cannot remove the "autotrader" from the headlights, the autotrader inside the cab has been replaced i also cannot change the size of the window banners.

not exact but its alot closer to what the real life counterpart was.
Screenshot (722).png

1556.jpg

th-827671294.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back