Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,969 comments
Yes, of course it is...

Thanks man. I wish I knew about this.

I guess I have to redo the 80s ads for this one too. Unless you have something ready for it? Plenty of work, plenty of modern ads.

Edit: Very nice job on the layout but I think those solar panels and windmills ruin the vintage atmosphere. Anyone knows how to remove them completely?

Last edited:
little quistion

i have a car -> ceky Koenigsegg Jesko 2023

but this car has always the clutch on at 3000 rpm full throttle,so i cant drive away
how to turn it off in the data ini files

i play with controller ...normaly the car drives away with no problem

i tryed a view thing but ,if i dont know what to change

Last edited:
What a nice autumn day in Monza 😅

Attachments

• IMG_2628.png
    IMG_2628.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 1
Rattlesnake Point - v1.0

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_rsp_18-9-124-18-17-31.jpg

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_rsp_18-9-124-18-16-9.jpg

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_rsp_18-9-124-18-18-31.jpg

"RSP is a classic fictional track located in Canada. With fast S sections and a flowing layout that is perfect for all types of racing from vintage to the most modern machinery. Fun for all!" - m.wood

features:
  • 29 pit/grid w/AI
  • 2 replay cameras
  • ambient audio
  • CSP features including allTheFX and moreFx
    * more fun than a hamster wrapped in DuctTape™

credits:
  • model by Smokey0023, converted to Assetto Corsa by @RMi_wood
  • physical road mesh, trees, spectators and other 3d rework by @pugsang
  • logo by @Fanapryde
  • beta testing by @Keni1, @Masscot, @Breathe and those listed above
  • conversion suggested by @Keni1

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
Yes, I noticed...

@ClimaxF1 can you tell me the name of this showroom, and if the presets for the shots are also present in the download? Thanks so much, I can't find it anymore...
I can send you the preset files.

Have always liked this preview settings, someone sent it to me a long time ago and honestly cannot remember.

Also use this for skin editing as colors in showroom and track look the same.

Hi Guys

I do have some unfinished track texture updates which I'm still working on.

Some of these tracks are just not ready and not to my liking before I can upload.

As with many other tracks, sometimes I just reset and start all over again.

I would like to know from the community if there is a track that you would like a complete texture update.

Am open to requests and looking for something new to work on.

No street circuits please, I like scenery, elavation, old or new tracks as long as they have flow and pleasing to the eye :)

The most requested track I will work on.

Please aslo provide a link to the track as I may not have the track.

Hi Guys

Some of these tracks are just not ready and not to my liking before I can upload.

I would like to know from the community if there is a track that you would like a complete texture update.

No street circuits please, I like scenery, elavation, old or new tracks as long as they have flow and pleasing to the eye :)
Can you try East London ?

Hi Guys

The most requested track I will work on
DDM Tsukuba It would be very interesting !!

Hi Guys

Spa 1934, 1938 or 1966. For both 30’s Spa by exchanging the “modern” objects to objects from the 30’s as a start.
Zolder 1967 Could be a lot of work, as this is a @Gilles75 track.
Brno 1965 track is in a very rudimentary state, it’s only converted.
Carrieres de Beez the 60’s version from @Gilles75. Besides some improvements done by others still not great, but the track itself great circuit to drive.

Last edited:
Can you try East London ?
This actually has proper potential, replace some of the textures and rework the rest, new lighting and vegetation it would look like a brand new track.

Like this

Please provide a link for the latest version of this track

Last edited:
Thanks man. I wish I knew about this.

I guess I have to redo the 80s ads for this one too. Unless you have something ready for it? Plenty of work, plenty of modern ads.

Edit: Very nice job on the layout but I think those solar panels and windmills ruin the vintage atmosphere. Anyone knows how to remove them completely?
In the track folder open models_zolder_1975.ini and delete:
[MODEL_1]
FILE=windmills.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

It should hide the windmill...

Spa 1934, 1938 or 1966. For both 30’s Spa by exchanging the “modern” objects to objects from the 30’s as a start.
Zolder 1967 Could be a lot of work, as this is a @Gilles75 track.
Brno 1965 track is in a very rudimentary state, it’s only converted.
Carrieres de Beez the 60’s version from @Gilles75. Besides some improvements done by others still not great, but the track itself great circuit to drive.
Have you tried my update

Would have to update lighting and grass textures as this I did a while ago.

Just about every texture has been replaced

Zolder_1967_AC!.png
Zolder_1967_AC.jpg
Zolder_1967_AC_3.jpg
Zolder_1967_AC_6.jpg

Zolder_1967_AC_textures.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. That was easy. How stupid of me.

I've already started redoing the 80s ads. Watched the 1984 F1 race and the main sponsors were Olivetti, Vespa, Marlboro, Rank Xerox, Pirelli, Magneti Marelli, etc. you know the usual.

I only managed to remove the texture from the solar panels. That is probably very stupid way of doing it though. I'm sure we'll find out better way.

uS5gJck.jpg

aBLNxh9.jpg

cDJ4LwK.jpg

Dk7KWY8.jpg

WrM2JNk.jpg

r8sig4Q.jpg

1wzAJiC.jpg

That building has tons of ads. Lots of work ahead. Gotta get rid of those balloons too. :D

OZaDqpI.jpg

0WP5xLe.jpg

Last edited:

I've already started redoing the 80s ads. Watched the 1984 F1 race and the main sponsors were Olivetti, Vespa, Marlboro, Rank Xerox, Pirelli, Magneti Marelli, etc. you know the usual.

I only managed to remove the texture from the solar panels. That is probably very stupid way of doing it though. I'm sure we'll find out better way.
ext_config.ini

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
MESHES=THE_MESH_YOU_WANT_TO_HIDE
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Have you tried my update

Would have to update lighting and grass textures as this I did a while ago.

Just about every texture has been replaced
Thanks now I remember, I did try it, but for some reason it was lost and still using the old Gilles75 conversion, could be my incomplete backup. Corrected in my original posting. Do try Beez from Gilles75, as this track is very unique but in a rudimentary conversion state.

Last edited:

Have always liked this preview settings, someone sent it to me a long time ago and honestly cannot remember.

Hi Guys

Knockhill , Croft. :)

Conversion/Rework

1994 BTCC Peugeot/Talbot Sport 405 #18 Patrick Watts

Not exact for a number of reasons out of my control but its close enough. Some stickers are guess work, not many

To install: choose what res you want and drag that content folder over to CM

if you want AO change the name of the main skin file to "405_BODY.DDS"

Picture is without AO

car: https://modsfire.com/d1vPhx1y6B5nQ22

If anyone is up for doing the Omega skin then be my guest i wont be touching it i think that skin belongs on the LHD version as its not a BTCC skin (i dont think anyway)

edit: yes the Omega skin is from the ITCC

Screenshot (763).png

18-434-16-570073948.jpg

Last edited:

aBLNxh9.jpg

That building has tons of ads. Lots of work ahead. Gotta get rid of those balloons too. :D
Add this to the end of existing ext_config.ini, extract the skins.zip into track folder and enable the skin 1984, and you get rid of both, the windmills and the solar panels, as long the skin is enabled.
INI:
[INCLUDE: ../skins/default/ext_config.ini.dds]
ACTIVE = 1

@Vintagedriver: did you try my Beez conversion?

Attachments

• skins.zip
    853 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

Hi Guys

cadwell park too

This actually has proper potential, replace some of the textures and rework the rest, new lighting and vegetation it would look like a brand new track.

Like this

Please provide a link for the latest version of this track

@pugsang and @CrisT86 Have already done a blinder for modern East London (Prince George) GP Circuit.

Prince George it's already reworked and updated by me and @pugsang

Perhaps @Rainmaker87 's 1965 Prince George circuit?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back