Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,126 comments
@axydraul Not my cup of tea, as being to modern, but Google link is working on Safari iPad air, check you security settings from your browser or adaweare/Ublock extensions. If not working, get another web browser, like Firefox, Brave or Opera.

Last edited:
Hello, just downloaded some random car with an odd problem: the lights glow, but doesn't actually light up the road at all. Felt like fixing this myself but I'm not quite sure how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The car I'm using is "slang_r33_gtr_400r" taken from some random site.

Untitled.jpg

Use services like linkunshorten[DOT].com in order to bypass the shorturl if your browser/AV block the website like Malwarebytes did for me. It works fine, you'll get the direct url for mega or the gdrive then
I got the url by the smartphone, on mobile Chrome worked.

Yes 🤤 I've waited 3 years to get back into the FIA series cause we were kind of lacking some liveries and cars that I didn't want to start without, e.g. the Mosler MT900-R/GT3. Now I'm getting back into it, thanks to @DavidDGA, but something tells me '06 and up won't be as full as this season in terms of liveries.

I don't know about 2007, because Aston Martin just debut the cars at 2005: Round 3 Tourist Trophy. Same canards, same rear wing.

View attachment 1400409View attachment 1400408

View attachment 1400411

It most certainly is fun! Yes, it's against AI 100 strength, 95 aggressiveness. I'm not sure what you mean by full races in terms of 'full grid' or the length of the race, so I'm just going to answer both. If you mean 'full grid', yes. At least 29 cars into each race so far. If you mean the length of the races, I do 25 laps, regardless of track length, even if it was the Nürburgring. That way I get variety of race lengths and I've been sticking with this rule since I've started in 1994 BPR GGTC.
More FIA full grids are and will coming in :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back