• 138,167 comments
Now in 1 download with car included

small tweaks to the 2 skins i already done and 1 more added for a total of 3

info in the overview tab on the download page

Screenshot (784).png
Screenshot (783).png
Screenshot (785).png

Last edited:
Great work once again as any track I got from you... Love this series, I was wondering if you'd consider to make a Zandvoort 80s track as this is the most overlooked f1 track apart from Ain-Diab and Monsanto maybe but compared to the others Zandvoort would be the most famous out of these... Btw some time ago you posted something about 1994 Spa and Montreal and other 1994 changed track (not sure if Silverstone was a part of it as well...) Will these track still "materialize"?
Thanks for liking Tracks!

As for Zandvoort 80s, other have requested it.
I checked the rF1/ GTR2/ F1C files, but no good sources were available. (probably based on the GPL)
So I did not put Zandvoort 80s on my working list.

As for Spa 1994 and Montreal 1994 - 1995, I intend to release them this year.
There is a wip list on my Patreon.
Latest wips (2024/10)

Great work once again as any track I got from you... Love this series, I was wondering if you'd consider to make a Zandvoort 80s track as this is the most overlooked f1 track apart from Ain-Diab and Monsanto maybe but compared to the others Zandvoort would be the most famous out of these... Btw some time ago you posted something about 1994 Spa and Montreal and other 1994 changed track (not sure if Silverstone was a part of it as well...) Will these track still "materialize"?

I agree. Zandvoort 80's is a major missing one. Another one is Phoenix 1989-1990 and 1991 F1 layouts.

Sure there is the pay track and the clumsy 1991 free track but proper free tracks of those would be really nice.

Still some final? fine tuning to my 2005-2007 era skins (for my 2005 and 2007 seasons).

VHE Hockenheim is very underrated track. Super competitive ai and absolutely flawless races here. I polished the 2005-2007 ads a bit more. Now all sponsors should be in from those years.

ffRdFNl.jpg

uJr0XqY.jpg

pWBUo6S.jpg

cxH7Ami.jpg

pweeKrt.jpg

59NGFLg.jpg

gI4bnQZ.jpg

ns4gODR.jpg

hSEFy2F.jpg

LLLHip3.jpg

Pack updated with many improvements. Also 2005-2007 generic skins for Indy 2001, Suzuka 1998, Melbourne 1998 (thanks Shin now we finally have a working pitlane), ACU Interlagos and many others.Those 2005 and 2007 seasons are looking good. Simply extract to your track folder. These add nothing but the skins, no track altered in any shape or form.

As usual if you want to try these championships, they are in my YT playlist. All circuits double tested and the seasons are flawless, competitive and trouble free, thanks greatly to SHIN's amazing work.

Last edited:
Caused by activating the CM hints/tips popup, I’m in the middle of a change from all those modder logos to real car brand logo’s. Any change to get the real car brand logos for CM, I miss a couple like from Tyrell. Could grab them from the internet and convert them, but if I well remember there is be a database specifically made for AC-CM.

Last edited:
Caused by activating the CM hints/tips popup, I’m in the middle of a change from all those modder logos to real car brand logo’s. Any change to get the real car brand logos for CM, I miss a couple like from Tyrell. Could grab them from the internet and convert them, but if I well remember there is be a database specifically made for AC-CM.
... > AppData > Local > AcTools Content Manager > data > Brand Badges

For Tyrrell you could add one of these (make sure the name is Tyrrell only, so lose the _R or the _B)

Tyrrell.png
Tyrrell_B.png
Tyrrell_R.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_shelby_daytona_rj_goodwood_circuit_27-9-124-10-49-26.jpg
    Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_shelby_daytona_rj_goodwood_circuit_27-9-124-10-49-26.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1

Your welcome. Your videos show me one thing though. I must have some CSP setting setup wrong because those powerline poles flicker like crazy on my system and in your videos they do not flicker at all. I always thought it was something I did with the material setup. Now i'm thinking it's one of my CSP settings. I'm going to have to do some investigating of my settings.

Changzheng Kart Club(长征卡丁车俱乐部)
A real kart track in Qujing City, Yunnan province, China(中国云南省曲靖市).
The name Changzheng means the Long March, commemorates the Red Army's Long March from 1934 to 1936.
Renal and electric kart only in reality.
The mod is made by me.
·5 pits
·2 layouts
·Rainfx, grassfx and lights.
·CSP 1.79 or higher is needed.
Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-1-48.png

Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-0-48.png

Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-20-8.png

Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-23-15.png

Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-2-49.png

Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-16-34.png

Screenshot_hipole_rental_kart_changzheng_kart_27-9-124-21-2-20.png

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/z8Il0KCK#sWqQ4VdeEDJGOVOJmhyJ8w

shi
Thanks for liking Tracks!

As for Zandvoort 80s, other have requested it.
I checked the rF1/ GTR2/ F1C files, but no good sources were available. (probably based on the GPL)
So I did not put Zandvoort 80s on my working list.

As for Spa 1994 and Montreal 1994 - 1995, I intend to release them this year.
There is a wip list on my Patreon.
Latest wips (2024/10)
Oh okay, thank you I'll have a look... and for Zandvoort I think we'll someone who is doing it from scratch at this point... Not gonna happen in near future I think... maybe not at anytime but I was proved wrong with this often, sometimes even by you so the hope is still there...

:)Link is in the description, you can try it yourself :D

Models shows the ages, so it's for sure a conversion and not a scratch made mod. It drives ok (never driven a F1 car in my reali life, so i don't know how they handle tho). It's free, so it worth a try if you like that F1 era.
I asked because I don't have much free space on the SSD, I wouldn't want to delete other mods for anything. Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back