Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,195 comments
Rain physic question.
Some cars have rain physic i.e. when it rains they loose grip and regain some with rain tires. Other, like the original Tatuus from KUNOS are not affected by rain.
How difficult is it to give rain physic to a car who does not have it?

Last edited:
Rain physic question.
Some cars have rain physic i.e. when it rains they loose grip and regain some with rain tires. Other, like the original Tatuus from KUNOS are not affected by rain.
How difficult is it to give rain physic to a car who does not have it?
Tick the use extended physics checkbox in CM and drive.

OK, why do we need to tick it then?
1730127509844.png

CSP 1.79 works fine, but 0.2.4 has broken some aspects of CM. When I go to Practice, it always starts me in the Pits, even though I've set Start From to Starting Line. Anyone know how to resolve this?

OK, why do we need to tick it then?
You need to have extended physics enabled to get rain physics, this tick box applies extended physics to cars that don't have it forced on in the car.ini, kunos content for example. if you have a car that has working rain physics without the box being ticked, the mooder has forced extended physics on in the car.ini

Last edited:
You need to have extended physics enabled to get rain physics, this tick box applies extended physics to cars that don't have it forced on in the car.ini, kunos content for example. if you have a car that has working rain physics without the box being ticked, the mooder has forced extended physics on in the car.ini
Thank you, now I understand.
I tried the Tatuus with extended physic ticked and sure enough undrivable in the rain, as it should be, with slick tires.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I know I did say that I will upload Zolder 1967, unfortunately it's not quite ready.

The more I update this track the more things I find that can be tweaked and changed.

Besides my previous texture update have added so many new settings and reworked a bunch of new textures, even added some new textures.

Lighting is done, have also added new tarmac.

Finally have a really good looking grass setting.

Have also added a whole bunch of new shaders.

I'm hoping to have it ready by the weekend when I have time again, so far looks really good.

camtow1.png
telaio2.png

For the M1: sound isn't working for me either. Just use Replace Sound in CM with another one (I took the M1 Procar, maybe not 100% correct, but sounds good).
But the blue high beam light is always on...

For the Subaru: Rear lights only go on with front lights. It has also daytime running lights (compulsory in many countries), which are always ON. All other lights work as intended too.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I know I did say that I will upload Zolder 1967, unfortunately it's not quite ready.

The more I update this track the more things I find that can be tweaked and changed.

Besides my previous texture update have added so many new settings and reworked a bunch of new textures, even added some new textures.

Lighting is done, have also added new tarmac.

Finally have a really good looking grass setting.

Have also added a whole bunch of new shaders.

I'm hoping to have it ready by the weekend when I have time again, so far looks really good.

View attachment 1401022View attachment 1401023
No rush. Take your time. Your contribution is appreciated!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back