Authentic NASCAR Daytona 500, Champion: RFLX_Niop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks For The Infomation :D

PSN: Almeida3004
Car: Toyota Camry Danny Hamlin #11

PS: EDT Time and GMT Time are the Same or have a difference of 5 hours?

gr8- 1st setup saw 50.057. so iam in the ballpark but definitely not even close to a 49 flat. Top speed peaked at 183 on the long staight -don't know what I need to work on but i'll try some more. Thanks for the numbers all.

Don't worry about trying to take the pole. The draft will make just about any setup competitive as long as you can keep it between the wall and the apron.

Signups updated and first qualifying attempts posted in the first post of this thread. Send me a Private Message here on the forum if you want to schedule a time to qualify. I will try to be available every night this week from 5pm EDT to 10pm EDT (9pm GMT/10pm BST to 2am GMT/3pm BST). Please send me a PSN friend request (Droptop2001gt) if you haven't already done so.

Last edited:
Will likely be qualifying tonight - couldn't do last night as I had a stinker of a headache :ouch:.

Do we get to know how many have ran qualification laps so far, and what they are?

Knelly
Will likely be qualifying tonight - couldn't do last night as I had a stinker of a headache :ouch:.

Do we get to know how many have ran qualification laps so far, and what they are?

Yeah, It's all in the first post.

MrMulsanne
If I cannot make quali can I start the race from the back?

You'll need to make a qualifying attempt, but yes you can skip the twin 150s. If less than 17 people attempt to qualify, we might shorten or skip the qualifying races, as eliminations won't be needed.

I'll be qualifying tonight Sir. Let's hope we get more quali attempts going on. Will send a few PM's tonight.

Perfect, I'll jump in and out as have to do some testing with Joe tonight for the indycar series we are trying to set up.

I really don't know if I can make this one unfortunately. But i'll put in a qualifying time and go from there.

3 Days left to set your qualification time ladies and gents.

Come on, we know you NASCAR drivers are out there, the more the merrier!

I'll come into your room tonight and pm some people from there to try and get some more qualifiers.

I like how I planned to set a slow time to start at the back and am currently set to be on pole. >_> Though I may not race if my connection issues are still around.

HI: Went to your room yesterday & posted a time But you weren't there. Did not see you on GT5 today so couldn't requalify in your specified time slot. Look for you on the 15th between 6-11 pm edt. Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back