B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
Goddamnit. Another series cut short. Guess GTR2 just isn't that cut out for B-Spec unless your PC is up to snuff.

Goddamnit. Another series cut short. Guess GTR2 just isn't that cut out for B-Spec unless your PC is up to snuff.

What's weird is that GTR2 runs really good on my PC. 60 FPS with 37 cars on screen, but the stability of the game is another story. Lots of driver errors and runtime errors aloof in this game, since it isn't optimized for Windows 10. At this point I wish I could downgrade to 7. :/

Last edited:
Gonna look into this a bit more actually.
Currently working with @Suzumiya to investigate moving to rFactor if that erases issues. The mods we'd need to transfer over are scattered all over the internet, but they DO exist and we CAN merge them together. A lot of the balancing work for the GT500 and GT300 cars are already done too, so the only real issue is going to be seeing whether or not a platform switch helps. That and balancing the Shiden and RX-7 again.

SVX
I'm going to abuse you more often if it works this successfully
837.jpg

Going to decide it's going to be time scaled in a way that it emulates the sun setting as in the real Suzuka 1000km, but the length will be shortened to 1 hour set to 10x time acceleration, which means 6 hours in game will pass.

Qualifying will be done on stream, and will be done for the rest of the streams in the future. (since there is no need to know who's where when setups are not involved.)

The race can be found here

Spoiler tags don't work, results found below

Michelin Racing takes the Win At Suzuka

GTR2 2016-06-26 18-52-44-163.png

Outer Haven Motorsports took the pole position for today's race, alongside the Michelin Racing GT-R. The race raged on between the two teams and Tsuchigami no Kyojin throughout the evening, dodging traffic and many GT300 accidents in 130R.

The Petronas Team Pezzarinho HSV had to go for an unscheduled pit stop after contact with a slow moving GT300 machine, sending it back to the 14th position after a lengthy stop.

Ai Tsuchigami in the TnK Honda lead into the night after running away from Michelin and Big Boss, and seemed set to win the race. However, in the last 10 minutes of the race, heartbreak ensued for the home fans as she had lost her front wing due to heavy contact with traffic, giving the lead back to Michelin, who cruised to victory.

Suzuka Results

GT500

Screenshot_450.png

GT300

Screenshot_451.png

Points Standings

GT500

Screenshot_448.png

GT300

Screenshot_452.png

I was just thinking about what happened to this today - will be good to see Pacific win come eleventh like always again. :sly:

Back