Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
A torrent would probably be a good idea if you can't get the single file to someone to host. The downside is that the initial upload to everyone to seed will take time, since it'll start off with just one person uploading.

Samberto
There is a reasonable chance that we will get our hands on the GT300 NSXs. Hopefully we also receive the BMW M3s, the Mosler Mts and the GT300 (castrated)viper.

Hopefully your prayers come in through for all of us........Samberto.... So can I go to sleep now?!?!?!?!?!? :scared:

You know that many of Japan's heavyweights dominate GT500, but GT300 is pretty diverse. I'll agree that rally cars don't make good road racers, but a race car is a race car is a race car. Maybe the only real exception to the rule would be the Lancia Delta. If you raced the HF Integrale Rally Car in GT3 or the Delta S4 in GT2, they make for great road racing cars, not to mention tearing up the rally scene.

Anyhow, GT300 seen the Mosler Raptor MT900R, Chrysler Viper GTS-R, a Honda NSX, the Mazda RX-7, the Toyota MR-S, Nissan Silvia, Toyota MR2, a reborn Toyota AE86, Toyota Celica, Subaru Impreza, and (breathing)... case proven. Diversity in GT300. I think the Mosler Raptor NEVER won a race in GT300, though it led its first race at Suzuka in 2003 (set me straight if I'm wrong). The Vemac would be very wonderful to have in GT4. If you've ever seen pictures of the JGTC featuring this car, this machine looks like it should be racing Le Mans or something. It looks very much like the GT race cars I enjoy, the ones in the mold of the Lotus Elise GT1. If it were in GT4, you'd be in for a treat.

Samberto
There is a reasonable chance that we will get our hands on the GT300 NSXs. Hopefully we also receive the BMW M3s, the Mosler Mts and the GT300 (castrated)viper.

attachment.php
The M3s are not in this season. Neither are the Vipers. We already get the M3 race car, so the JGTC model is not needed. And who the hell wants the Viper? :lol:

I want to see all current 300 JGTC cars make it into GT4. That means the NSX and the Mosler are the only two left. I hope both are in.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

ok folks. time to head over there and get sum more pics/vids. sorry this took so long, aint my fault, also u guys should thanks adban and usernamed, im just the mule that delivered, they made it happen for u guys :D

NavyAD
ok folks. time to head over there and get sum more pics/vids. sorry this took so long, aint my fault, also u guys should thanks adban and usernamed, im just the mule that delivered, they made it happen for u guys :D

LOL...... Now actually try touching the steering wheel....... :sly:

Solid Lifters
The M3s are not in this season. Neither are the Vipers. We already get the M3 race car, so the JGTC model is not needed. And who the hell wants the Viper? :lol:

I want to see all current 300 JGTC cars make it into GT4. That means the NSX and the Mosler are the only two left. I hope both are in.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

All of the recently confirmed GT300 cars are from 2003.(bar the RX-7) Further, the GT300 M3 is of interest as it has the native six cylinder engine rather than the V8 in the confirmed M3 GTR.

Edit: As for the Viper…I’m sure that many of us would appreciate a racing viper with the newer styling cues.

hahah yeah ...that not me driving ROFL, cmon man what u want from a 46 yr old japanese house wife that drives "safety driver" <like wtf does that mean....but anyway, my driving was good, its DAMN hard to keep control of the car when tapping the breaks, the whole friggin rig shakes like MAD. no more tapping the breaks, gotta be real steady.

Downloading abit slow now, only 7k a second.

Thank you muchly ADBAN, NavyAD and usernamed.

Wheeeeeee sorry guys way ahead of you people......by the way sorry bout that then NavyAD didn't see you write anything bout you driving it besides you said it was such a huge line and ect....... 76% done and couting really fast.

Ya, by the way thanks guys ADBAN, NAVYAD, AND WHAT HIS FACE... USERNAMED YA.. 👍

EDIT: IS IT ME OR THE CONNECTION DIED :grumpy:
EDIT2: DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSE WITH 92% GOD!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy:

shabaaz
damn, my download stopped at 97% NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......YOU HAD A HEAD START HUH???? :grumpy:
20/KB's DAMN CONNECTION :grumpy:
EDIT: DONT THINK THIS IS GOING NO WHERE.......HMM LET ME THINK I SUGGEST ALL YOU OTHER GUYS JUST ABORT THE DOWNLOAD NOW..... :sly:
EDIT2: DIDNT I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ALL YOU PEEPZ ABORT THE DOWNLOAD.....HEHEH ILL TELL YOU ALL BOUT IT WHEN I FINISH VIEWING IT... 👍 :sly:

Back