Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
Anyone suspecting KY has been watching us or some japanese GT4 fan sites?
everything we are looking for GT4 ... He gives us all (except Ferrari, Lambo and porsche), really don't know if it is coincident or actually he is spying us
hints:
GT4.vol not accessible anymore
backfire
bonnet view
prologue's bad far view
unique engine sound for each car
24 hours Endurance

Navy> thankyou for the video!

franz
everything we are looking for GT4 ... He gives us all (except Ferrari, Lambo and porsche), really don't know if it is coincident or actually he is spying us
hints:
backfire
bonnet view
prologue's bad far view
24 hours Endurance

The conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!... Makes me think now does PD staff or whatever they are called check this site out and play with our minds?!?!?!?!?. :crazy:

attachment.php

From front to rear:
01 Esso Supra
01 Cerumo Supra
01 Castrol Supra (not 00 from GT3)
03 WoodOne Supra
00 Denso Supra

I'm sure at least one of the team members of PD knows about this site and checks up on it from time to time. Maybe he's feeding our good ideas to Kaz! :P

Hey, Prologue's 'bad' far view was the only 3rd person view I have ever been able to use in the GT series. My timing is always thrown off if the camera is not locked to the car's movement and the car blocked too much of the view in the close 3rd person views.

I don't care that much since I use the cockpit view 99% of the time, but taking it out is not a good thing in my opinion.

franz
hints:
backfire
bonnet view
prologue's bad far view
24 hours Endurance

Where's the vid?

NavyAD
yup thanks...was too lazy or wasnt paying attention, i know how u guys like to nit pick :dopey:
No problem. Incidentally, was the Weds Celica racing against the supras?

attachment.php

There were too many replies and such, so I didn't have time to read every last comment about this backfire deal. So here I am, ready to reply.

Post #243 by Samberto, looks like Skylines weren't invited to this party!

I know this backfire business is good, but I just can't wait until someone reports on reverse lights. Then the public would respond "GT4: Greatest Game Ever!" Assuming that the person has no idea or care for gameplay, physics, and the like. The pictures were low-quality, but whenever you can get a quality picture of GT4, it's saying something. So I'm not complaining about low quality pictures. I'm also not complaining about the quality of the backfires, either. To some, it's good and for others, it's "why should we care?" I'm going to take the side of... well, I'm neutral. We're seeing these little details come together all of a sudden. I think a lot of us GT fans usually like to examine every last detail of a game from gameplay to limits and limitations (if any), and that's not a problem. I wouldn't nit-pick over a few features I see in other games. As one of my fellow Texas natives, Jedi, said in his signature, why worry over something that wasn't there to begin with?

I'd only RECOMMEND some better-quality pictures just to get a better view of the flames. This way, we give the detail-savvy something to awe over. Other than that, business as usual...

I dont have the video
just wanna say thanks first :P
btw ... It seems the demo from Megaweb only offering Toyota cars only
well since it is inside toyota museum
Mr. Toyota will be mad if PD put a 350z in the demo :)

NavyAD
OK FUKKERS!!!......BACKFIRE did someone say BACKFIRE??? yes we HAVE backfire.

worth noting:

1. backfires are TINY a split second. nothing HUGE like some race cars.
2. the tarmac/assphalt/ground will occasionaly glimmer like when the sun reflects it just right
3. BONNET/HOOD view!!! yes!
4. that far away cam that we had in prologue is GONE.
5. 4 or 5 views total. Ill go there again today, as i have nothing else to do anyway.
6. NEW blue/yellow CELICA, looks feckin MEAN! completely JGTC style.
7. VIDEOS AND PICS now i need to find someone that will HOST THEM, I have RAW 7 minute clips that u can see backfire a few times.

8. damn what else...a bunch of tracks are available to play, but they wont let me.
tonight ill go there again and see if i can jack me a copy lol..im so evil.

just to prove i was there look below. now ill go thru the video and make it all nice and clear for everyone to see.

Blue/Yellow Celica...JGTC style....from what ur saying the #19 WedsSport Celica running the GT300 class is in...very nice..thats one car i've been hoping would be in the game!!!! yes!!!! 👍 👍 👍

Now we have 6 JGTC 300 cars :D
ASL Garaiya
Cusco WRX
Vmac RD320R
Nissan Silvia (From GT3)
Toyota Autobacs MRS (From GT3)

And now the WedsSport CELICA :D
No more racing against rally cars 👍

Attachments

• 04tm019m.jpg
    04tm019m.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 48
well....noone is givin me proper webspace, so this dude now....the connection is going fukkin HORRIBLY, sorry buys, i have the content, the distribution is the hard part.

supra_luva209
ASL Garaiya
Cusco WRX
Vmac RD320R
Nissan Silvia (From GT3)

It's actually 7 GT300 cars......... but I'll hold you on on the seventh got to remember which one.....Samberto your memory is needed now......by the way like that avatar keep it with the Audi LMP's.... 👍

supra_luva209
ASL Garaiya
Cusco WRX
Vmac RD320R
Nissan Silvia (From GT3)

What about the NSX and the Mosler MT900R? I know not to add the Porsches and Ferraris.

The Celica was confirmed about a week ago. Don’t forget the RX7…

Solid, the NSX is GT500

attachment.php

Vemac RD320? I was expecting it, yet I have not seen any proof of inclusion.

supra_luva209
ASL Garaiya
Cusco WRX
Vmac RD320R
Nissan Silvia (From GT3)

also the yellow RE Amemiya RX-7

We have a GT300 NSX? Since when?

Edit: Dont worry, It took ages for this to post.
I forgot about the RX-7 :crazy:
There was also a video of Tsukuba on the Official GT4 page, and it the background it had the V mac

Wouldnt it be better to set up a torrent for the files instead of having everyone leech of someone else bandwidth??

I'd help but im limited to 512/128.

evilgnome
Wouldnt it be better to set up a torrent for the files instead of having everyone leech of someone else bandwidth??

I'd help but im limited to 512/128.

Torrents suck most of the time, Ive had nothing but problems with them.

Samberto
The Celica was confirmed about a week ago. Don’t forget the RX7…

Solid, the NSX is GT500

attachment.php

Vemac RD320? I was expecting it, yet I have not seen any proof of inclusion.
There's a 300 also. And a Mosler MT900R.

I'm not saying there in the game, but where are they? As in, we still need them to complete the JGTC 300 cars that PD can use for the game.

VIPERGTSR01
Torrents suck most of the time, Ive had nothing but problems with them.
Torrents work great for me. Problem I see is that whoever hosts the file, will have 50+ people trying to download it at once.

Doesnt matter, just a suggestion, as I really want to see the videos.

Solid Lifters
There's a 300 also. And a Mosler MT900R.

I'm not saying there in the game, but where are they? As in, we still need them to complete the JGTC 300 cars that PD can use for the game.

There is a reasonable chance that we will get our hands on the GT300 NSXs. Hopefully we also receive the BMW M3s, the Mosler Mts and the GT300 (castrated)viper.

attachment.php

Back