BadBoyBoogie Trading, Seeking BMWs, VWs + Misc, Remote Racing Offered

Hi

May I ask you your two 0 0 0 Jaguar XFR '10
Lunar Grey Metallic & Salsa

for all the Nissan MC you need, or, you ask for ten ?

Hi

May I ask you your two 0 0 0 Jaguar XFR '10
Lunar Grey Metallic & Salsa

for all the Nissan MC you need, or, you ask for ten ?

With the exception of Nissan 132, I either have all the Nissan cards or the remaining ones that I need, I should have shortly. Once I've completed all my pending trades, I'll let you know what I'm still after. Thanks.

OK B'B'B'

Waiting for news from you, MP me if you need something, I'm still interested by yours two Jag' ;-)

OK B'B'B'

Waiting for news from you, MP me if you need something, I'm still interested by yours two Jag' ;-)

OK thanks for your patience. I've got cards flying in at the moment, but once I get down to the last few, I'll let you know what I need.

BadBoyBoogie
As for the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car in Vogue Silver Metallic, that car isn't on my 0/0/0 list!! :confused: I have it, but with 72.7 miles and 1 switch. Please let me know if you still want it, or otherwise please choose another car.
I could have sworn that was on your list. :confused: Wishful thinking I guess... I'll take this instead:
Mazda Atenza Concept '01 in color Ultimo Rosso

Thanks for checking!

Last edited:
OK, let me work out which cards I need and I'll get back to you.

OK man, I want lvl1, lvl2, lvl3, lvl4 tickets for 40 museum cards, tell me what brands you're receiving already, so I can avoid sending the same cards to you 👍

OK man, I want lvl1, lvl2, lvl3, lvl4 tickets for 40 museum cards, tell me what brands you're receiving already, so I can avoid sending the same cards to you 👍

Can you start by sending the Ford 56, 73, 215, 242 and Toyota 49 first please, and I'll see where I am tomorrow with whats left.

I just sent you Nissan 4, 22, 61, 72, 155 :)

Thank you. Please can you send the Subaru 3, 8, 13 when it's convenient. I'll be sending the first car to you later today. Do you have a preference for any particular one?

Alright, will send them in a moment 👍

Edit

First Batch Sent :cheers:

Thank you. Please can you send the Renault 27, Toyota 13, 30, 101 and Volkswagen 34 next. I'll be sending the first ticket to you tomorrow. Do you have a preference for any particular one?

Sent Ford 26, 163, 181, 213, 241

Thank you. :) I'll be sending the next car to you on 24th Feb.

Whats your PSN?

My PSN id is BadBoyBoogie. I've already added you on the PSN. 👍 Please can you send the Citroen 178 and 236, Dodge 39, Nissan 41, 46 and 56 when you get the chance. I know you offered 10 cards for a level 23 ticket, but if you just send those 6 cards, that should be enough. 👍 Thanks.

BadBoyBoogie
My PSN id is BadBoyBoogie. I've already added you on the PSN. 👍 Please can you send the Citroen 178 and 236, Dodge 39, Nissan 41, 46 and 56 when you get the chance. I know you offered 10 cards for a level 23 ticket, but if you just send those 6 cards, that should be enough. 👍 Thanks.
Yeah I just remeberd your PSN, I will send today when I'm ready with homework.

Thank you. Please can you send the Renault 27, Toyota 13, 30, 101 and Volkswagen 34 next. I'll be sending the first ticket to you tomorrow. Do you have a preference for any particular one?

Sending them in a moment 👍 any of the ones I listed is OK pal :cheers:

Sent 👍

Last edited:
I just sent you Citroen 140, Ford 256, Mazda 9 & 24, and MB 9 (by accident :S)

Received thanks. I've just sent you the first car that you requested, namely the ZZII. I would appreciate it if the next batch you send could include the Subaru 3, 8, and 13 please.

Yeah I just remeberd your PSN, I will send today when I'm ready with homework.

OK, thanks. 👍

Sending them in a moment 👍 any of the ones I listed is OK pal :cheers:

Sent 👍

Received OK. Many thanks. :cheers:

BadBoyBoogie
My PSN id is BadBoyBoogie. I've already added you on the PSN. 👍 Please can you send the Citroen 178 SENDand 236, SEND Dodge 39, SEND Nissan 41,SEND 46 SEND and 56 when you get the chance. I know you offered 10 cards for a level 23 ticket, but if you just send those 6 cards, that should be enough. 👍 Thanks.

I will send Nissan 56 tomorrow.

Hey dont forget to choose 10 from me :) 👍

I haven't forgotten my friend. I am currently down to my last 13 cards needed. Once that figure drops to 10 or less, I'll let you know what I'd like. As you offered me any 10 cards, I've been saving you until last as I figured the last few cards might prove the most difficult to get. ;)

Sent:
Ford - 256, 268
Mazda - 9, 10, 24

Received OK, thank you. I will be sending the Mazda Atenza Concept '01 in Ultimo Rosso to you tomorrow.

I will send Nissan 56 tomorrow.

I received the cards you sent earlier, but unfortunately you sent the Dodge 36 instead of the 39. Therefore I would appreciate it if you would try sending the Dodge 39 again at the same time that you send the Nissan 56. Thanks. 👍

BadBoyBoogie
I haven't forgotten my friend. I am currently down to my last 13 cards needed. Once that figure drops to 10 or less, I'll let you know what I'd like. As you offered me any 10 cards, I've been saving you until last as I figured the last few cards might prove the most difficult to get. ;)

Received OK, thank you. I will be sending the Mazda Atenza Concept '01 in Ultimo Rosso to you tomorrow.

I received the cards you sent earlier, but unfortunately you sent the Dodge 36 instead of the 39. Therefore I would appreciate it if you would try sending the Dodge 39 again at the same time that you send the Nissan 56. Thanks. 👍

Sorry, I will send both tomorrow.

Mazda 47
Subaru 3, 8, 13

Just sent :) Thanks for the ZZII, can I get either the 205 Turbo 16 or the Lutecia 2.0 16V '02 next?

Hey dont forget to choose 10 from me :) 👍

Further to my earlier post, I am now down to my last 9 cards. :) Therefore I would appreciate it if you could send me the following cards please:

Dodge - 39
Mercedes Benz - 42, 51, 82
Nissan - 25, 56, 119
Subaru - 15, 21

I'll send a FR shortly.

Mazda 47
Subaru 3, 8, 13

Just sent :) Thanks for the ZZII, can I get either the 205 Turbo 16 or the Lutecia 2.0 16V '02 next?

Cards received OK thank you. You're welcome for the ZZII and I've added the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 to my trade schedule as your next car.

I got those musseum cards;
audi 78
bmw 17
citroën 50
ford 58, 86, 188, 230
mercedes benz 44, 117, 132
nissan 38, 46, 72
renault 12, 26, 41, 53, 54
toyota 12, 24, 54
volkswagen 4, 11, 57

BadBoyBoogie
Further to my earlier post, I am now down to my last 9 cards. :) Therefore I would appreciate it if you could send me the following cards please:

Dodge - 39
Mercedes Benz - 42, 51, 82
Nissan - 25, 56, 119
Subaru - 15, 21

I'll send a FR shortly.

Cards received OK thank you. You're welcome for the ZZII and I've added the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 to my trade schedule as your next car.

Ok thanks will accept and send 8hrs after reset :) 👍

Back