BadBoyBoogie Trading, Seeking BMWs, VWs + Misc, Remote Racing Offered

I've sent all 4 cars and received 3 of your 4. I'd like to do another trade on 3/14.

I have a 0/0/0 Lancia Stratos '73 in color Blu for you.
I'd like your 0/0/0 VW Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 Blue No. 78.

I've sent all 4 cars and received 3 of your 4. I'd like to do another trade on 3/14.

I have a 0/0/0 Lancia Stratos '73 in color Blu for you.
I'd like your 0/0/0 VW Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 Blue No. 78.

Thank you for the cars. I'll be sending the 4th car to you later today when I next log into GT5. 👍

I'm also happy to do that trade with you on 14th Mar, especially as that will complete my Stratos collection. :)

Hello BabBoyBoogie,

Got the BMW * M3 GTR '03 in Silver(0/0/0) for the Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 in Schwarz Uni say on the 16th?

Hello BabBoyBoogie,

Got the BMW * M3 GTR '03 in Silver(0/0/0) for the Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 in Schwarz Uni say on the 16th?

OK, consider that a deal. :) I'll update my trade schedule. 👍

Please send a FR to BadBoyBoogie

OK, consider that a deal. :) I'll update my trade schedule. 👍

Please send a FR to BadBoyBoogie

Thanks Bud :cheers:

I thought you were already on FR but looks like my MC came from another account. FR will come from Wine_0o on 03/14...must likely send to you on the 15th 👍

Also, if you still need the 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Diamond Black (P), Please save me spot for the 20th?? Might send on 19th if other deal does not go through, but for sure on the 20th I can send...just not sure which car I want from you :)

Thanks Bud :cheers:

I thought you were already on FR but looks like my MC came from another account. FR will come from Wine_0o on 03/14...must likely send to you on the 15th 👍

OK thanks, I'll probably end up sending your car on the 15th also as it's looking like I won't be home on the 16th. 👍

Also, if you still need the 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Diamond Black (P), Please save me spot for the 20th?? Might send on 19th if other deal does not go through, but for sure on the 20th I can send...just not sure which car I want from you :)

Yes please, I definitely would like that 370Z Academy car. :) I've reserved the 20th Mar for you, so just let me know what you would like in exchange for it when you get a chance. 👍

OK thanks, I'll probably end up sending your car on the 15th also as it's looking like I won't be home on the 16th. 👍
Thank you :). FR will go out today from Wine_0o

Yes please, I definitely would like that 370Z Academy car. :) I've reserved the 20th Mar for you, so just let me know what you would like in exchange for it when you get a chance. 👍
So undecided :crazy:, but lets settle on the SHELBY * Series One Super Charged '03 Silver with Red Stripes 👍

BadBoyBoogie, next week if not one comes up with the BMW * M3 '04, I just got one from a Level ticket today in Schwarz.

FR just sent from Wine_0o :cheers:

So undecided :crazy:, but lets settle on the SHELBY * Series One Super Charged '03 Silver with Red Stripes 👍

OK, good choice. My Bob's like driving a run-in version of that car in the 500pp seasonal events!! ;)

BadBoyBoogie, next week if not one comes up with the BMW * M3 '04, I just got one from a Level ticket today in Schwarz.

FR just sent from Wine_0o :cheers:

FR received and accepted. 👍 I'd also very much appreciate it if you would save that BMW M3 '04 for me please. :)

OK, good choice. My Bob's like driving a run-in version of that car in the 500pp seasonal events!! ;)

FR received and accepted. 👍 I'd also very much appreciate it if you would save that BMW M3 '04 for me please. :)

👍 yeah been at the Seasonal Section and that car came up as a good 500PP ride :).... M3 '04 is yours :cheers:

👍 yeah been at the Seasonal Section and that car came up as a good 500PP ride :).... M3 '04 is yours :cheers:

Many thanks for the M3 '04. :cheers: Just let me know what you would like in exchange for it when you get a chance, and also what day you'd like to do the trade.

The 500pp events are my favourite as there are so many different cars capable of winning, although I've found the Lotus 111R with a good tune seems to be the fastest.

Many thanks for the M3 '04. :cheers: Just let me know what you would like in exchange for it when you get a chance, and also what day you'd like to do the trade.

The 500pp events are my favourite as there are so many different cars capable of winning, although I've found the Lotus 111R with a good tune seems to be the fastest.

Thanks for the that good info :cheers:

The BMW '03 GTR will go out today on reset 👍

The M3 '04 - Schwarz on the house :cheers: (maybe saturday or sunday if I am home...if not on the 19th since I dont have any trades set for that date).

Got the VW New Beetle 2.0 in Schwarz Uni today, thanks!! :) .... 1 of 3 sent to you today.

Hey, glad ur back and running.

Let me check but I am sure my CSL is the Black one. Looking at the BMW 120d ‘04 AlpinweiB.

Hey, glad ur back and running.

Let me check but I am sure my CSL is the Black one. Looking at the BMW 120d ‘04 AlpinweiB.

Yeah I'm back after my holiday and a couple of weekends away, so I'm keen to get some trades going again.

Consider that 120d reserved for you!! 👍

OK confirmed CSL '03 is Black Sapphire Metallic. It is sitting in my other PS3 though :crap: Let me know when you are available to trade....might be able to move a few things around / delay GTO transfers :D

OK confirmed CSL '03 is Black Sapphire Metallic. It is sitting in my other PS3 though :crap: Let me know when you are available to trade....might be able to move a few things around / delay GTO transfers :D

My next available trade slot is 20 April, or any date after that should be fine. :)

Hi,

I have:

BMW

120d '04 - Saphirschwarz Metallic;
330i ‘05 - Black Sapphire Metallic;
BMW M Coupe ‘98 - Bostongrün Metallic.

VW

VW Golf I GTI '76 - Alpinweiss.

I'm looking for Tickets:

Intermediate Rally Car;
Modern Muscle Car;
Nascar;
Rally Base Car.

Can send from the 19th through the 22nd.

Interested?

I'll send you an FR right away, because I'll only get home again just before the next reset, and it's possible you're not online at the time.

Cheers

Hi Bud, mark me for the 23rd please for sending. Will send FR from account that has the car :( ... :crazy: over here

OK the 23rd it is then. :) FR received and accepted. 👍

Hi,

I have:

BMW

120d '04 - Saphirschwarz Metallic;
330i ‘05 - Black Sapphire Metallic;
BMW M Coupe ‘98 - Bostongrün Metallic.

VW

VW Golf I GTI '76 - Alpinweiss.

I'm looking for Tickets:

Intermediate Rally Car;
Modern Muscle Car;
Nascar;
Rally Base Car.

Can send from the 19th through the 22nd.

Interested?

I'll send you an FR right away, because I'll only get home again just before the next reset, and it's possible you're not online at the time.

Cheers

The only one of those tickets that I have is the Rally Base Car. I'll trade that for the VW Golf I GTI '76 - Alpinweiss. I can trade on the 20th.

I'll accept your FR when I logon to the PSN shortly.

Thanks Bud :cheers: I have to look to see what other colors I got for you on the BMW :D

The only one of those tickets that I have is the Rally Base Car. I'll trade that for the VW Golf I GTI '76 - Alpinweiss. I can trade on the 20th.

I'll accept your FR when I logon to the PSN shortly.

Oh, sorry, I confused your OP with another I had seen. :dunce:

Deal on the 20th, but I'll still try to send the Golf even before the next reset.

If you still want the other cars I have, I'd be interested in the Historic Rally Car and the 1984 Birthday Tickets.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

EDIT: VW Golf I GTI '76 - Alpinweiss sent.

Last edited:
Thanks Bud :cheers: I have to look to see what other colors I got for you on the BMW :D

Thank you my friend. That would be much appreciated. :cheers:

Oh, sorry, I confused your OP with another I had seen. :dunce:

Deal on the 20th, but I'll still try to send the Golf even before the next reset.

If you still want the other cars I have, I'd be interested in the Historic Rally Car and the 1984 Birthday Tickets.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

OK great, I'll send the Rally Base Car ticket tomorrow then (20 Apr). :)

Yes, I'm still interested in the other cars that you have, so I'd be happy to trade the Historic Rally Car and 1984 Birthday tickets for two of them. The two that I'd like the most are:

BMW 120d '04 - Saphirschwarz Metallic
BMW M Coupe ‘98 - Bostongrün Metallic

I can trade on 21st and 22nd or from 24th onwards.

Latest Posts

Back