Best female artist is ?????Music 

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 207 comments
What about Rebecca Black? :dopey:

I haven't heard a singer make me laugh for a long time.

ban.gif

It's gotta be hard to top Adele at the moment. She's got one hell of a voice! Great, honest songs really top it off. It's obviously far too early to check her as 'best female artist ever', but Adele's gotta be on the right path...

I heard this song over the weekend (wife was playing it).It made me think a little bit.

Reba McEntire,a great female artist from the country music genre.

The night the lights went out in Georgia. A Vicki Lawrence remake.

I don't listen to many female artists, being mostly into punk rock doesn't help since most (if not all) female punk vocalists sound like they've been smoking cigarettes for 50 years. Anyway, a female artist I don't quite mind is Sharon Jones from Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings:

This is a difficult one. What era?, what genre?. Also depends on what mood i'm in. There are a lot of great singers out there so how do you choose?.

I'm liking ClairS at the moment...sounded fantastic when I first heard it and was shocked to know the 2 vocalists were middle schoolers..

I've been quite keen on Sara Bareilles in the past few months. Her Filmore blu-ray is superb but I dug up some old stuff and like those tunes just as much, if not more.

Tegan and Sara have been rapidly invading my iTunes recently, does twins count in this thread?

This is Will Smith's (The Fresh Prince of Belair:)) wife, and the mom of the black karate kid, and the mom of the girl who has the 'whip your hair back' song.

This is a Brazilian singer I like, she's called Ana Carolina. In this video she sings a version of "The Blower's Daughter" in Portuguese:

OT: The guy singing with her (Seu Jorge) has an awesome voice too IMO.

Stevie Nicks has to be one of the female artists in music history, especially in Rock N Roll history when she brought Fleetwood Mac to the stage.
Next in line would be sassy black chick known as Aretha Franklin. That voice can sure raise the roof.

Latest Posts

Back