Best-looking widebody kits, or other GT Auto options?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 128 comments
Bro that's just the S15 race car with some livery. That's NOT customization. 0.

This game lacks so much visual parts and option, some of wich are optional aero parts for cars and they are not in the game.

I have the feeling GT5 and 6 had better customization even without livery editor.

GT5/6 had less aero parts, undeniably. Also, tow hooks, plates, roll cages, headlight bulbs, wider wheels, GT5/6 had none of these.

So even if GT7 didn't have livery editor, there's still more customization than GT5/6. Don't be a clown.

Edit: Also, if you don't think a livery is a customization, then I don't think you understand the meaning of the word. Anything that changes or adds something to the OEM spec of a car, is a form of customization.

Last edited:
The widebody and aero kit for the F12 Berlinetta almost transforms it in to an F12 tdf, which is a fantastic looking brute far removed from the original car

The Lancia Stratos gets proper rally hips when you widebody that too.

1648644377885.png

1648644456622.png

The Evo 6 TME allows you to put in the regular Evo 6 front bumper:
1648646843240.png

The Evo 4 and 5 also has foglight delete that the RS models and rally cars have, as well as rear garnish delete (also for the Evo 6 TME). That surely saves them from having to add standalone RS models that would be derided as duplicates... they just need generic steelies now.

yeah I realized after I posted that it could be the livery, but then again the picture looked low quality with those reflections looking like GT Sport....

Similar thoughts to what @05XR8 threw out regarding the 240ZG, I'm really hoping we get a kit similar to the IMSA car back in the 70's.

I can already imagine people replicating this chonker. 👀

chonk.jpg

Well this thread had such promise and turned in to a crock of sh**e...

Anyone found any cool mods etc. on certain cars? I came for pics, not complaints
Whats funny is the people that are in here making a scene are all on my ignore list for that reason.

I too am excited to see what they did for the 240Z. Hopefully it shows up for purchase soon. Just not too soon, currently saving for that DeLorean in the UCD. 😅

Last edited:
The '95 Integra has a nicer option.

Whats funny is the people that are in here making a scene are all on my ignore list for that reason.

I too am excited to see what they did for the 240Z. Hopefully it shows up for purchase soon. Just not too soon, currently saving for that DeLorean in the UCD. 😅
Just me 2c, but I wouldn't worry about saving for the DeLorean. It isn't THAT much cheaper than it can be bought new (525k) so you're almost better off buying the used cars that can't be bought new instead. That's my take on it anyway.

The WTC700 championship is a great grind, jump in a Gr.4 with some racing softs and the whole championship (incl clean race bonus) is 375k credits. 2 of those and you can buy the DeLorean new.

I've started a list of cars that have unique/bespoke custom parts. Not including the generic parts that most cars have or the standard stretched widebody.

RX-7 GT-X '90. Front, side, rear , spoiler X2.

Sprinter Trueno. Widebody, front, side x2, rear x2, wing x2, grill x2.

Corolla Levin. Same as Sprinter Trueno, +1 grill.

Both cars have different parts when widebody applied, 1x front and rear diffuser.

R32 skyline. x2 front, x2 side, x2 rear, x2 wing.

Skyline '71. Widebody, x1 front, x1 wing, x2 grill.

Swift Sport. Widebody (Gr4 style), wing x1

Focus RS. Wing x1. Wing removal

A45 AMG. Grill x1

S2000. Front x1, side x1, rear x1, wing x2.

300zx. Front x1, side x1, rear x1, wing x2.

Lancer Evo 4. 1x front, 1x rear.

Lancer Evo 5. 1x front, 1x rear.

Stratos. 2x front.

3.0 CSL '71. 2x front.

370z. 1x front, 1x side, 1x rear, 1x wing.

350z. 2x front, 2x side, 2x rear, 2x wing.

MX5 ND. 1x front, 1x side, 1x rear, 2x wing.

Mini cooper '65. Widebody, 2x front, 2x rear, 1x wing.

911 GT3 '01. 3x wing.

Supra GR. 1x front, 1x side, 1x rear, 2x wing.

BRZ Sti Sport. 1x front, 1x side, 1x rear, 2x wing

BRZ S. 1x front, 2x side, 1x rear, 2x wing.

Civic type R '20. 2x wing.

Integra Type R '95. Widebody, 2x front, 1x side.

Integra Type R '98. 1x front, 1x side.

R33 GTR. 1x front, 1x side, 1x rear, 2x wing, 3x grill.

GTR R35 '17. 2x front, 2x side, 2x wing, 1x grill.

M3 '07. 1x wing.

Viper GTS '13. 1x front, 1x side, 1x rear, 2x wing.

Mini cooper '05. 1x grill.

M3 '03. 1x front, 1x wing.

Abarth 500 '09. 1x front, 1x wing.

Work in progress of course this is just from my garage so far with still about 30 cars there to check.

Last edited:
Yeah, I make extensive use of that option. The only way I can tell if someone from my ignore list is posting is when someone else relies to them. ....but over all, it makes my experience here much more pleasant.

I agree with @Islaygaz about appreciating the subtleness of the widebody options in this game vs. flashy body kits.

It's been mentioned before but the Stratos has some very cool looking arch flares. You can also fit spotlights to the front (though it's listed as front aero). Here's my rally car replica...

stratos 1.jpg

The older Mitsubishi Evos get some nice widebody mods, too...

evo6.jpg

A lot of JDM cars have some more interesting rear wing options, such as the ducktail on the FC RX7...

rx7m 2.jpg

And some of the older cars have options like removing the chrome bumpers. The widebody mods coupled with wider wheels also give them a cool stance...

s800 2.jpg

They let me put a NA2 Type R wing on my NA1 and I can't stop squealing on the inside.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220401112438.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20220401112448.png

It might just be laziness on PD's part, but the NA1 gets all the parts that the NA2 gets, hence the identical side skirts and rear bumper, though the NA2 can't "revert" with NA1 parts. It's so cool that I basically get to have a 6 speed 3.2L NSX with that sexy sexy SEXY NA2 rear wing, and retain its pop up headlights.

I'm not going to widebody my only NA1, so here are some screenshots of the widebodies of the NA1 and NA2 NSXes. I quite like them. They're somehow subtle and pronounced at the same time.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220331180135.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20220331180230.png

They let me put a NA2 Type R wing on my NA1 and I can't stop squealing on the inside.

View attachment 1131996

View attachment 1131997

It might just be laziness on PD's part, but the NA1 gets all the parts that the NA2 gets, hence the identical side skirts and rear bumper, though the NA2 can't "revert" with NA1 parts. It's so cool that I basically get to have a 6 speed 3.2L NSX with that sexy sexy SEXY NA2 rear wing, and retain its pop up headlights.

I'm not going to widebody my only NA1, so here are some screenshots of the widebodies of the NA1 and NA2 NSXes. I quite like them. They're somehow subtle and pronounced at the same time.

View attachment 1131998

View attachment 1131999
Very nice. Where did you get the NA1? I don't think it showed up in the UCD yet...

Back